Author Topic: DEATHVALLEY (ft. Skuller)  (Read 13631 times)

Offline Lex

• No longer active
    • View Profile
Re: DEATHVALLEY (ft. Skuller)
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2022, 09:00:57 PM »
I didn't expect gavran to throttle ever since he was addicted to left 4 dead

Offline JustAdam

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2022, 07:31:23 AM »
Cool, but with this song it could been much better: https://youtu.be/goIK7_ikIXo jk  :cc_detective:

Offline maXpoWer

• Veteran Member
  • I liek teh grebz
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2022, 01:51:05 AM »
it was really great

Offline The Big V

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2022, 11:52:48 PM »
I loved the variety. Great to see Gavran again, I really wish to see more activity from him in the other maps.
Sheeptea owned the air part with his p2bs and stucks (plus that sexy-sexy precpass and sweet double grind, mm I loved them), Gavran had that gigachad boat stunt and best taxi stunts in the video. Skuller added a nice grind and a cool taxi boost. Overall I loved the majority of the stunts apart from couple of mediocre-ish stunts (the stairs ramp and couple of other nat bumps felt weaker than the rest), but thats no biggie.
The edit and the song switches were great. Also the little scenario that the video had was a nice little addon.
Was interesting to watch the reviews, especially Beast and Sheeptea. Gj guys
« Last Edit: November 19, 2022, 11:55:02 PM by The Big V »

Offline MV

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2022, 11:24:10 PM »
Sorry for the late review!

Firstly, I love the name of "Death valley" for AC, it fits perfectly.

Stunting wise, my favorites were Sheep's hanging rhino precision, taxi backboost to chimney hole, rollercoast ledgegrind2grind, traffic light P2B's, Gavran's freeway dropbump, boat & taxi precision, and Skuller's triple angel ledgegrind. 7:50 deserved a main part appearance, super cool looking.

Editing wise: I have to say that the nametags and logo text are really hypnotizing, I love that effect along with the font changes in each section. Superb camera angles and usage of previous stunts appearing in a new scene, like the ledgegrind on the rollercoaster with the taxi from a previous stunt appearing behind or the "Kamikaze" dropbump to gap. Phenomenally executed beat synchronization and transitions, a favorite being 1:59 alternative bike angles. The finisher's camera angle was really nice on the transition too.

Great song choice with Team Sleep, by the way, I was similarly thinking of using this song too!

My only complaint coming from someone who hasn't played the map is *some* of the camera angles make it hard to see the difficulty of the stunt performed; most notably occurring at 1:53 -- an outward angle showing the landing, bump and the runup at the transition to 1:57 instead of the cinematic view may have been more appealing, as a quick off-the-top idea, and would have demonstrated the full view and difficulty of the stunt. Also kind of occurs at 4:23, although admittedly that final angle of the stunt was gorgeous. (This wouldn't have been too much of an issue if that precision was in sight at the first angle of the stunt, e.g. demonstrated at 5:36). Take this with a grain of salt as it's coming from someone who isn't experienced nor an expert with angles by any stretch of the imagination by the way, just my thoughts. :P

Great video!
« Last Edit: November 20, 2022, 11:25:49 PM by Nerve »

Offline Sport

• Veteran Member
  • I love fat cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2022, 06:37:37 AM »
Holy shit Ezraph man, your edits are always a pleasure for my eyes and ears, great work man! 5:22 one of the best transitions I've seen. I liked how discreetly the video is divided into 4 parts + the part where you play the role (funny :lol:). The guys also did a good job on the stunts!

Well done boys!
« Last Edit: November 23, 2022, 06:42:19 AM by Sport »

Offline DeathMazhine

• Veteran Member
  • INSTAGRAM: BUGAZERA
    • View Profile
    • YOUTUBE CHANNELS
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2022, 06:51:05 AM »
INSANE

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal