Author Topic: [SA] Plani - Adulthood  (Read 17016 times)

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Re: [SA] Plani - Adulthood
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2021, 07:31:25 AM »
What a great surprise, nowadays with all the SA videos being more and more un-usual, what an lovelly watch, as MtS said, total 10 years ago, some really fresh stunts with unexpected spots, i had to stop and re-watch some stunts, man... i missed that feeling so much, that NRG combo in montgomery was dope as fuck, just cant imagine how you managed to controle the bike. Loved that intro with interlude storie, had to say, what an soft, simple but amazing atmosphere that you created Legend, gratz for everyone involved, amazing!

ps: maybe i will make an reaction video watching it

Offline Sport

• Veteran Member
  • I love fat cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2021, 09:01:26 AM »
Nice vid, cool grind combos like stopie, 360s and multiple grinds :jajaja:. I noticed that this is only a grind solo only in the middle of the video lol. Good job!

I made a reaction to this video, but my microphone was too quiet, so I didn't upload it, sry  :cheersad:.

Offline Minq

• Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2021, 01:09:30 AM »
Adulthood - Full review by Minq
Intro: The intro looks very old school I love the effects :P
1 - Freeway Drop Bump to 450° Spin to Double Ledge Grind:  Nice Double grind with freeway cool stunt.
2 - NRG Grind to Stoppie: Not bad you could have grinded again :D
3 - NRG Curb Bump to 810º Spin to Grind: I landed something similar in 2015 looks cool.
4 - Freeway Grind to Precision: Not bad cool stunt
5 - NRG Backward Stoppie to Grind: Looks really cool
6 - Freeway Curb Bump to 450º Spin to Grind:  nice I love the long and fast grind good job
7 - Biel - NRG Double Grind: Looks great nice one!
8 - NRG Stoppie to Grind: Nice idea
9 - NRG Grind to Wall Bonk to Grind: Good Combo looks fresh
10 - Freeway Grind to Grind Combo:  Good control over the freeway looks fantastic
11 - NRG Grind to 360º Grind to Grind: One of my favorites it looks so delicious
12 - Freeway Drop Bump to 360º Grind: Cool stunt especially spin nice job!
13 - Legend - NRG Double Grind:  Cool stunt!
14 - Freeway Air Bump to 270º to Double Grind: Looks cool
15 - NRG 360º to Curb Bump to Grind: Dope!
16 - Freeway 180º Bonk Airgrab to Triple Grind:   I think the idea was brilliant but you could have finished all grinds!
17 - Freeway Grind to Roof Grind to 360º Roof Slide to Grind: Brilliant Idea looks so good
Editing:

A lot of good and fresh effects(I love them)! Legend did a really good job on the editing probably one of my favorite editor on gtastunting from now on!

Final words:

Overall it was really enjoyable, all stunts and editing were fantastic! It's great to see something fresh like your solo in 2021. I was always a fan of your older solos aswell and this one isn't an expection :)

Thanks lot for the credits it means a lot to me :wub:

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2021, 12:37:36 PM »
absolutely amazing, a real proof of the fact that a stunting video needs no big airs if creative enough, thanks Plani for the video

Offline UndeadX

• Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2021, 10:47:14 AM »
I apologize for my very late comment about the video, but here it is.

I found the intro to be good, some quick cameras to get a glance of a couple of the spots from the video and I suppose your CJ falling from the sky and landing in the water is a metaphor for getting thrown into the adult life which happens to all of us.

Here are some short words about the stunts I liked the most.

Freeway drop bump to spin to double ledge grind (1:30): Very good looking stunt with a neat execution. Good opener choice!
Nrg grind to stoppie (1:45): Cool twist! A second grind after the stoppie would have made it even better
Nrg grind to wall bonk to grind (3:10): Nice version of this old spot, good job!
Nrg grind to 360 grind to grind (3:35): That looked sick, great execution! My favourite from the video along with the opener.
Freeway airbump to spin to double ledge grind (4:20): Simple spot but looks good
Freeway grab to triple grind (4:45): Good job landing it, looks like you could have gotten one more grind though.
Freeway grind to roof grind to spin on roof to grind (5:00): While I like the stunt I feel like it doesn't really fit as a finisher as it's a rather slow paced stunt. As I said though, a very nice stunt, you really like to do these kinds of freeway stunts  :P

The editing and soundtrack were both very enjoyable. Nothing to complain about!

After several years out of the business you came back and showed that you still have the stunting spirit in you. You landed some killers and stayed true to your old style. I had a big smile on my face while wathing the video  :happy:

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2021, 04:46:35 AM »
pleasant surprise. I really enjoyed those grinds throughout the video.
listening to some cleopatrick at the same time as getting "bumped" by these well managed fx and camera angles could only make my monday. creative as always, really enjoyed the aesthetic look of the overall.
thanks for that guys.

Offline FELIX

• formerly known as Flava and cloudwalker
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2021, 02:32:53 PM »
Oh, I missed this. :o Great video! ;D

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2021, 12:05:54 PM »
Thanks to everyone. I'm glad you guys enjoyed it! :wub:

Offline Erney

• Veteran Member
  • Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2022, 04:00:21 PM »
Late as always so, sorry for diggin' but as I pomissed. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcm1n7MHTsc&ab_channel=Erney

Offline Airbrush

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2023, 03:07:42 AM »
Sorry for the bumperino but I felt I had to comment.

This vid was just so sick, the vibe really gave off skateboarding videos was so cool seeing all the different stylistic landings. Also that outro was a sick nod to Watch This Two.

Great work Plani always love watching your stuff man!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal