Author Topic: Anime discussion  (Read 145218 times)

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
Re: Anime discussion
« Reply #1455 on: July 10, 2014, 03:59:44 PM »
Haven't seen season 2 yeat, but naaaah toothbrush girl is still best grill
I liked Karen too tho, but you should really check out season 2

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: July 10, 2014, 06:39:59 PM »
^There's lots of shit I should check out :P Just don't watch much anime nowadays. I'll get to it eventually  :lol:

Offline Nikedj

• Veteran Member
  • Melk met een koekje
    • View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: July 11, 2014, 01:56:04 PM »
Any of you watching the new anime season ?  I am personally loving Tokyo Ghoul and Zankyou no Terror  :wub:

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: July 11, 2014, 02:01:48 PM »
I'm watching like 6 shows this season and Mahouka from last season, so 7 in total if you can't do the math.

No personal favorites yet, but I'm looking forward to see Aldnoah Zero and Akame ga Kill!
Sword Art Online II is what it is, but I'm still sitting through it and Tokyo Ghoul's is just silly. I dislike how they censor the show and you must wait for the uncensored BD's if you want more gore. <_<

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: July 11, 2014, 05:57:22 PM »

Finished watching Steins;Gate: Fuka Ryouiki no Déjà vu.

First anime I ever cried at. I really did. I cried like a little bitch when the credits started to roll down. I am speechless. Goddamn infinite/10. I am not even sure if I want Steins;Gate to have even more of a sequel. That was just perfect. I watched the series almost 2 years ago from now, and this just gave me the chills, and I feel relieved now that I cried myself out. Going to sleep now, it's 2:57 AM here. Have a good night.

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: July 11, 2014, 06:11:31 PM »
Damn that reaction. I haven't seen that movie yet. I'm too scared...
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 06:13:11 PM by Sheeptea »

Offline Ed

• MO Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: July 11, 2014, 10:34:54 PM »
Any of you watching the new anime season ?  I am personally loving Tokyo Ghoul and Zankyou no Terror  :wub:

I've started watching like 6 shows at once, this season might be the best in at least a couple of years. Tokyo Ghoul, Zankyou no Terror, Ao Haru Ride so far are amazing. Though I'm in doubt about Akame ga Kill since it seemed like a dark gore anime after the first episode, but people who read the manga are saying it supposed to be a comedy (!), which don't really fit together, and Tokyo ESP because apart from nice visuals and pretty interesting setting, the plot seems pretty ripped in pieces.

Edit: Is there anything else from the new season I should check out?  :cc_detective:
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 10:37:21 PM by Ed »

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: July 12, 2014, 06:42:53 AM »
I wish I wasn't so distracted playing videogames so I could finish Ru

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: July 12, 2014, 09:53:52 AM »
Damn that reaction. I haven't seen that movie yet. I'm too scared...
watch it. it's a masterpiece. I also love how it's totally like the series. the atmosphere is the same, only the story is different.. a bit but prepare for feels, like, for real touching scenes. no wonder it made me cry.

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: July 12, 2014, 11:41:22 AM »
I'll avoid it for as long as possible :D

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: July 12, 2014, 11:42:46 AM »
I'll avoid it for as long as possible :D
you're missing out on a fucking awesome movie then :P

Offline Nikedj

• Veteran Member
  • Melk met een koekje
    • View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: July 12, 2014, 12:01:30 PM »

I've started watching like 6 shows at once, this season might be the best in at least a couple of years. Tokyo Ghoul, Zankyou no Terror, Ao Haru Ride so far are amazing. Though I'm in doubt about Akame ga Kill since it seemed like a dark gore anime after the first episode, but people who read the manga are saying it supposed to be a comedy (!), which don't really fit together, and Tokyo ESP because apart from nice visuals and pretty interesting setting, the plot seems pretty ripped in pieces.

Edit: Is there anything else from the new season I should check out?  :cc_detective:
Aldnoah.Zero is pretty ok too should definitely check it out and if you watched the 1st season of SAO then check the 2nd season aswell.I'm going to rewatch Steins;Gate as I don't remember alot about it and after that going to watch the movie ,yees  :ajaja:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fePHNMVviQ Loving the song from the 1st episode of Zankyou No Terror  :wub:

« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 12:05:03 PM by Nikedj »

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: July 12, 2014, 06:32:43 PM »
okay so I just watched the Corpse Party OVA and the first 2 episodes of the "anime", namely Corpse Party: Tortured Souls. this has to be one of the most fucking disturbing things I have seen in anime so far. I am loving it though, too bad it's only 4 episodes, as I am not going to play the games, and won't read the mangas most likely since I don't like doing that. pretty curious about the last 2 episodes tho, will see them next evening!

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: July 13, 2014, 02:39:45 AM »

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: July 13, 2014, 06:34:55 AM »
I would say it's the two combined, with more gore. it has that creepy factor the first one has (what is the name of that also? I Would love to check it out:D), but has the violence of Rin:DoM. I am gonna watch that someday, looks interesting, and call me a nasty fucking faggot but I loved that scene at 7:30  :lol:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal