Author Topic: Regeneration - 2012 VC/LC/SAiVC Community Video  (Read 16785 times)

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
Re: Regeneration - 2012 VC/LC/SAiVC Community Video
« Reply #45 on: December 22, 2012, 03:11:07 AM »
Kaneda's post probably. And nobody really mentioned Kali's boost which I thought was epic!  :happy: Also lost Dev's boost2prec but idc, didn't try it for over a month so it doesn't really feel like a loss. Next time if I have stunts I'll send them in  :P But everything got used and lost for some reason.

Offline Artifex

• Artifex
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 22, 2012, 03:20:15 AM »
Good video guys, I really liked vice_ninja his boost and mts his squalo preci !
The editing was ok, nothing special.
Didn't really like the song picks.

Offline tomiboy

• pls
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • tomiboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 22, 2012, 03:31:20 AM »
Fuck off Skuller and Art. Especially you Art, you low-class subhuman creature, all you do is giving negative critism, while you can´t land one single good stunt. How can i organize a good community vid, while most of the veterans are inactive as fuck? Tell me that you piece of shit.
this.

thanks for inviting me, i enjoyed the video. i know, my stunt was quite leftoverish, never thought that it would be accepted tbh. i can't understand the problem of people like art, mugetsu and skuller. if you don't like it, simply shut up. no more words from me for the flamers, because they don't deserve attention.

first of all big respect to dimension for organizing it and tracker for the fast and awesome edit. intro was cool aswell, gj dev. stunts, editing and music worked good together, nice atmosphere you created there. the video was awesome from the first until the last second and i'm really proud to be in a video like this. keep rockin', guys!
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 03:38:09 AM by tomiboy »

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 22, 2012, 03:45:39 AM »
Stunts were like 50/50 cool/meh, the editing was nice and the songs were not really my taste but it worked fine.

Overall a pretty cool video, but I know we can do much better :P

Offline insLain

• Veteran Member
  • I ain't even mad
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 22, 2012, 03:55:59 AM »
New or old guys it sucked for a community video but it's understandible, liked some stunts by Vice Ninja, Mat2almy, BH and MaxXx also lost DeV's boost2pl as spot and ofc i disliked the modded stunts. The edit was alright.
You really noob.  :angry:
Mitko really noob, big noob you is Mitko. The edit was pretty cool, I really liked it. :)

Offline JustCaus3

• aka tuutti
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 22, 2012, 05:26:11 AM »
Mad props to you tailor for pulling this off even though you quit  :P Just pinching  :lol:

No but really, I didn't think this was going to happen so good job sticking to it Dimension  :ajaja: Editing was ok, some cam angles were pretty bad but still not all of them  :ajaja: Quality-wise it looked pretty mediocre, it may have been just the fact that I watched it on youtube, which probably is the reason for mediocre quality.

Stunting in this video was actually not bad but many just boring and flukeish stunts but I have to say that BloodyHook (nice to see him in a video, always nostalgic), Vice_Ninja (the most amazing boost I've seen in a while), Demon (all-around solid stunts) and MaxXx  :ajaja:

As a whole it COULD have been worse. Good job everyone involved  :ajaja:

Offline Afterlife

• Afterlife
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 22, 2012, 06:16:48 AM »
Good job to everyone, mostly to Tailor. Liked everything from this video.

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 22, 2012, 06:55:27 AM »
Where's my skin & wtf only 1 stunt in this vid ( where's 1 remain ? )
Don't expect every stunt you submit to be used. It's a community video, not a collab. Oh wait, it is.

New or old guys it sucked for a community video but it's understandible

Yeah, let's sit everybody on pc and no live stunts 24/7  like you  :euro: you treat stunting too seriosously man.
You're almost making me think you're as stupid as CrazyClown is.

O really? When I read all of your posts then I can say the same about You.
Uh huh. And?

i can't understand the problem of people like art, mugetsu and skuller. if you don't like it, simply shut up.
It's called criticism. Deal with it.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 06:57:44 AM by мιкσ-ѕαη »

Offline Dimension

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 22, 2012, 07:03:20 AM »
i can't understand the problem of people like art, mugetsu and skuller. if you don't like it, simply shut up.
Sometimes critism goes to far. :ninja:

Offline Dev

• producer
  • LLS Crew
  • producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 22, 2012, 07:11:26 AM »
Untitled

mickeymouse epicness stunt dss power

who accept this? o_o

Offline MikeyMouse

• Vladivostok Brother | Addicted To Taxi's
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 22, 2012, 07:17:44 AM »
Jeez since releasing your crew video you've turned into a right asshole, yes it's a shit stunt, yes it is easy, I did not accept the stunt for the collab, because of the lack of attention the video was given, I didn't feel the need to send in some of my good stuff, I apologise.

Did you really have to record yourself doing it twice in a row? Do you have some sort of attention disorder where you have to prove to the community how shit somebody elses stunt is? There's a little thing called being humble, search it up, and learn it's meaning, it will get you far in life.

Oh and mickeymouse? Lesson two, learn how to fucking read.

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 22, 2012, 07:28:31 AM »
Sometimes critism goes to far. :ninja:
It's still criticism, though.

Offline Dev

• producer
  • LLS Crew
  • producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 22, 2012, 07:37:35 AM »
Jeez since releasing your crew video you've turned into a right asshole, yes it's a shit stunt, yes it is easy, I did not accept the stunt for the collab, because of the lack of attention the video was given, I didn't feel the need to send in some of my good stuff, I apologise.

Did you really have to record yourself doing it twice in a row? Do you have some sort of attention disorder where you have to prove to the community how shit somebody elses stunt is? There's a little thing called being humble, search it up, and learn it's meaning, it will get you far in life.

Oh and mickeymouse? Lesson two, learn how to fucking read.

Offline mehmet

• MEMEETH
  • Veteran Member
  • Pönda
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/GTASMehMet
« Reply #58 on: December 22, 2012, 07:47:52 AM »
stunt... felt kinda leftover video  :unsure:

there was some really sick stunts like vice ninjas taxiboost  :wub:

edit was reeeeeeally really good! 10/10

but  total video was 8/10

E. about that criticism thing... i really havent seen so good videos from you guys too so i always wonder why you hate on videos witch are better than your own  :lol:
thats really weird  :ajaja:
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 07:52:16 AM by mehmet »

Offline Cooper

• Veteran Member
  • fumo porro meto drop bump
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 22, 2012, 07:56:02 AM »
huge props to tailor and tracker, for all the work and effort that no one would accomplish. tailor wanted to make a community video and he made it, so you just won all my respect. stunts might not be the best ever landed, but thats what people sent, if you want a video to be a good video, sent good stunts, not your shitty leftover reps, and if you guys knew that this was going to fail, why didnt you land some fucking stunts and sent it to this? i see people talking too much but not stunting enough.
cheers

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal