Author Topic: Trinity - VC LC SAIVC Community Video  (Read 52020 times)

Offline BloodyHook12

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Trinity - VC LC SAIVC Community Video
« Reply #135 on: November 22, 2009, 03:13:17 PM »
Was probably the strangest comm vid I've ever seen. In terms of stunts and editing. The stunts weren't too spectacular, besides like Hugore's stunt (wtf that was perfect lmao), but what hits me most is the way they're all done. Usually some variation of a csm was used. Some odd precision stunts too (taxi on a thin BB...) and I think I saw someone grind a hedge lol. Also surprised at the usage of old stunts, but that's not really much of a factor anymore. However, Ale-xy's stunt...in mediocrity 2 I made that gap, grinded a bit, and landed on some other roof. Maybe the replay checkers got lazy, not sure how that works but yeah.

Editing was pretty awesome. By the third part, it was kinda freaking me out. Really well done though and fit the music well. Definitely gave the video a desirable atmosphere and made it much more enjoyable to watch. Sadly I could not participate in this one. Good job to everyone involved.

Offline Kert

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 22, 2009, 03:48:01 PM »
I read some of those posts that said good things about hugores p2b 2 grind stunt, even daffy said something really good. Got me really exited. Then the stunt came along and...seriously? that's a "stunt of the year"? Random luck off of a p2b. Yes it looked sweet, thats about it..

I liked eddemans wallride a lot. The editing was great, worked well, good job on that hd.

looking at the lineup, strange to think of it as a community video, guess I've been away too long to not know most of the guys.

Offline Donekkk IU

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 22, 2009, 08:45:38 PM »
boxxx's p2b has about 200ft?

Offline Sabotage

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 22, 2009, 08:56:59 PM »
box's stunts were laughable
eddemans stunts were sick

i didnt listen to the music, the editing wasnt special
cool vid
Eli Porter - Deebadat
« Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 09:11:12 PM by SabotagE »

Offline Turtle Boy

• Shell Shocked.
  • Admin
  • not afraid of dying, pieces of me die all the time
    • View Profile
    • Skyler Mead
« Reply #139 on: November 22, 2009, 11:28:25 PM »
Redx, why even bother re-watching and posting again? we all know you were going to say that, as if you were going to come in here like, OMG NVM guys!!! Its soo epic, we get it, you dont like it. feel free to organize and edit the next one....

Offline Flat Face

• With power comes lulz
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 22, 2009, 11:35:23 PM »
Just ignore the negative and useless comments, if they're spam then they'll get deleted but if they're just useless but about the vid then just ignore them, replying only fuels the fire.

Offline PitBull

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 22, 2009, 11:56:30 PM »
And wtf with all the guys saying old stunts for me all the stunts were new, I didn't see 1 old stunt

Offline SkilZ

• DSS Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/SkilZGtaS?feature=mhw5
« Reply #142 on: November 23, 2009, 01:29:37 AM »
I love it this is very good i love!!!!! i download HQ powaaa good luck for next!!!!

Offline Raining

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 23, 2009, 03:51:25 AM »
Thanks  :happy:

And for all: I ask'd Herr-Dav' for doing that rain weather at my stunt. I'm happy you made it :)
« Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 03:53:13 AM by Raining »

Offline Caio

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 23, 2009, 04:43:02 AM »
And wtf with all the guys saying old stunts for me all the stunts were new, I didn't see 1 old stunt

Oh yeah, people don't even bother watching videos and keep sending old stuff for a community one, that's pretty sad ¬¬'

I have to say I'm a bit dissappinted with this video, there was too many weak stuff for a video(Like... Puzzle's, Lyserg's, Raining's or that one at Hyman building, seriously, what the fuck happened with the .rep checkers?) of this level, but a few stood out (Eddeman's ones, Must Die's huge ass bump, Ruchy's CSM, Turtle Boy's grind, Pitbull's csm and that wallride in the VRock building)

Editing was good at some points, but the songs weren't so strong and that face in the LC part was totally pointless

Anyway, this felt more of a big collab that a community one, I'm not complaining about the lack of older members like some people did, but of the quality of the stunts some new guys sent

Offline Ruchy

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 23, 2009, 05:21:22 AM »

Cause old stunts are kinda boring to watch, especially in comvideo. I saw 3 old stunts and many unfinished grinds, lamed stunts.
On the video: great editing HD, especially 3rd part, the song and editing in that part was really good. Some stunts stood out, some looked suspicous (that 170ft nat bump by Must_Die).

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: November 23, 2009, 06:52:23 AM »
Redx, why even bother re-watching and posting again? we all know you were going to say that, as if you were going to come in here like, OMG NVM guys!!! Its soo epic, we get it, you dont like it. feel free to organize and edit the next one....

1.In my edit I gave the reasons for why I didn't like it. 2.I didn't complain about the editing or organizing...

and even if I had done that, I don't have to like edit's just because I couldn't do better myself

Offline electric

• Veteran Member
  • Dank
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 23, 2009, 08:31:15 AM »
dling  ;D
« Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 08:56:51 AM by tyilo »

Offline Lman

• View Profile
« Reply #148 on: November 23, 2009, 08:42:57 AM »
downloading!
BoxXx best
dling FTO and Gummy

Offline Herr-Dav'

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: November 23, 2009, 09:48:47 AM »
DeathCobra did you just delete ColdDeath's reply ? why ?

Herr-Dav', sorry for the OT, but I didn't started. Well, I do have a question. How do you created 'the face', the green one?
(I edited in the part of the post you were replying to, - Daffy)

In response to CD's non existing post, I didn't make the 3D face myself, I've just been looking for a High Res image
Btw donfikeegd, this face wasn't put there randomly, it was in reference to the title of the song, and the voice sounds devoid of humanity, hence the choice of a computer generated face
« Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 11:24:58 AM by Daffy »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal