Author Topic: Superficial Destroyers - RENAISSANCE  (Read 9943 times)

Offline Nager

• BeyondTomorrow
  • Veteran Member
  • known as D4rksh4doW
    • View Profile
Re: Superficial Destroyers - RENAISSANCE
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2013, 02:47:23 PM »
Ye Kevin, maybe the feedback is good, but the old SD is gone.
Maybe for you. SD is still there. Maybe it's not the crew as you & Furios founded, but the crew won't die yet. It's just a new era for the crew or something like that. Well, see it like that if you want. Just look on WH. They changed with the time too. Things are changing with the time. Sometimes good, sometimes bad. You've to do the best with it. Deal with it.

By the way, stop sayin shit about me DS, I just told you my opinion and you were like a little cunt and you blocked me before I could even say THANKS. And that was the reason why i've kicked you from the SD group - because you've blocked me.  So I have no idea what are you talkin about actually.
No No, dude. These screenshots saying something absolutely different:
http://www7.pic-upload.de/06.04.13/me15qkg27r41.jpg
http://www7.pic-upload.de/06.04.13/8hcuukiiqkqq.jpg

And who were like a little cunt? I don't think so, that I was like a little cunt. If I just read how you wrote.

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2013, 02:52:04 PM »
Aahaha, I knew that you'll come with this. Funny that you didn't show what you've wrote before me to the people  :)

Offline Nager

• BeyondTomorrow
  • Veteran Member
  • known as D4rksh4doW
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2013, 03:07:31 PM »
Because there is nothing to hide. Everything that I wrote to you on skype, I wrote here too. And you know that. Whatever.. if somebody here is interested to read the whole dialoge of the skype conversation, contact me via PM. (but seriously, I guess nobody is interested :lol:)

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2013, 03:10:20 PM »
Oh guys I didn't write my opinion just to make you two restart the whole arguement, give it up!

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2013, 03:12:40 PM »
Oh Kevin you're acting like an asshole, seriously. I also don't share any photos what someone sent me and so on. I'm not gonna spam here, because no one cares about that fight between us two. If is someone intersted i can send you what kevin sent me AHAHA FUCKING FUNNY AHAHAHA  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D not rly, im not gonna.

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2013, 03:33:18 PM »
Shut up nem, you're seriously acting like a child.

@Thatguy, what? didn't get it D:

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2013, 03:41:06 PM »
Indeed I do, I am the youngest guy over here.  :mellow:

Offline Amaluna

• Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2013, 05:37:11 PM »
Dafuq is this?

Nem this is a side I didn't know from you. You talk shit about Kevin but he is one of the coolest guys around GTAS nowadays. The rest is a big ball of industrial bullshit, and you belong to them kinda. I don't want to be involved in this fight, because I fight enough here. But seriously Shut up about Kevin, or Ill take a crap in your cup with milk.

And Kevin, you just ignore him from now on. And unblock him in like 2 months. You know your editting is awesome and you shouldn't be really hurt by him. Keep up the good work.

Edit: I think it's funny if you think about it. Nem and Furious build a crew together. And that took them 1 year.
D4rksh4dow 'destroyed' the crew in 1 day. L o fucking L.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 05:39:53 PM by OversizeD »

Offline Erney

• Veteran Member
  • Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 07, 2013, 03:27:04 AM »
Edit: I think it's funny if you think about it. Nem and Furious build a crew together. And that took them 1 year.

I think you shouldn't say anything about it, cuz you even don't know what happend. Nem destroyed his own crew, that's the truth.

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 07, 2013, 03:52:18 AM »

I think you shouldn't say anything about it, cuz you even don't know what happend. Nem destroyed his own crew, that's the truth.
Oh shit, please Erney, stop it, I'm sick of your super intelligent sentences about the truth. You were the only one who left the first. You were in SD just for a while, so stop acting like you know the full story. I didn't destroy anything.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 03:54:18 AM by Nem »

Offline Gaz

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Stoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 07, 2013, 04:30:11 AM »
well because i was in this crew actually when nem and furious created it, i feel a little need to write something on bullshit, which is happening here. ds you did awesome job on the editing, but it doesnt even give you an option, to judge what will or wont be in the video. The replies were already checked by ozzarnik and the paradox is that you didnt actually do a good thing, because the modded replies stayed in the video. Second thing is that yeah you did a great job on editing as i said, but you said that you didnt work on it as hard as on order for example, and i guess i pretty know you style of editing and tbh i cant imagine yourself doing this 2 months. Some people said that after nem left he just cant make decisions about the crew as a leader and thats a fucking bullshit, cos he created it and it doesnt really matter if he is in or not, if he is a wh leader as well, its still his damn crew and if members dont like it they should just leave.

Offline Tg

• Veteran Member
  • Sup?
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 07, 2013, 08:01:03 AM »
Honestly, Nothing against you Nem, but you're kinda acting like a bitch about it. All Darkshadow did was edit the crew vid, You should be thankful that he took the job, because no one could have done it any better than he did right here. The way you flamed his ass on skype was so uncalled for and bitchy. That's the truth, accept it  :ffvsielj3:

Offline bLADE

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 07, 2013, 11:58:22 AM »
This crew is better off without Exrer & Sharingan. Everyone except them had good stuff.
Well edited but nothing really we haven't seen before.

Offline Dimension

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 07, 2013, 01:56:22 PM »
Lost Exrers natbump, still awesome vid

e: Holy fuck at blades signature :lol:
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 01:58:06 PM by BNK3R »

Offline Mati

• Dr. Dre
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile