Author Topic: [TUT]boxXx's Master Trickster 5000  (Read 20390 times)

Offline Gavran

• Veteran Member
  • Stop looking here and check my post instead.
    • View Profile
Re: [TUT]boxXx's Master Trickster 5000
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2012, 03:21:31 PM »
I guess it's modding if it's not possible with the default main.scm. Still looks like a fun method, wouldn't mind seeing a video dedicated to it to show its possibilites.

Offline Ed

• MO Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2012, 03:24:04 PM »
Might be fun Gavran.  :happy:
Who's up to do a modded video with me?

Offline bluedagger

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2012, 03:50:04 PM »
I don't do anything that's not possible without Dannye's, and except those new age stunters who have the most fucked up setups you'll ever see, I don't think a lot of stunters do. Why do USCM affect grabs in SA?

Can't explain why it does - but back when I was all about grabs in SA, I didnt use the uscm. To do an airgrab - I'd have to go straight up to the bump or the bike would fly away. Back then people talked about SAMP grabbing being easier since the bike "sticks" to you. That was tried - you could have an angled approach to the bump and still grab. I later installed the uscm for SA and noticed that the bike would stick to me, like in SAMP. Try it out!

Offline Gavran

• Veteran Member
  • Stop looking here and check my post instead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2012, 04:27:20 PM »
I'd be up for it, if anyone could explain to me which version of Dannyes it works with, or what other factor that is making this work. I have tried it in both VC, LC and Saivc with the newest Dannyes, as well as with original and no luck.

Offline godson

• Veteran Member
  • zodiac shit!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2012, 04:27:40 PM »
this method works alot better with the default main.scm

Offline Sabotage

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2012, 10:47:24 PM »
I do realize that much of stunting is based in exploits, but this is just poor taste

Offline Dannye

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2012, 12:44:40 AM »
I vaguely recall a long time ago, in an early version of the USCM, there was a bug with bikes which stuffed up handling (faggio-style stoppies on pcjs, and such). I think it was something about the bike being in a tight spot and then doing a teleport (which forced the bike out of there and put you on it).

I fixed it though... heh, or so I thought. I haven't actually watched any of the vids posted here yet, so I am only guessing from what you guys are saying, but this does sound at least similar. I would be curious to whether it can be done with the standard game scm or if I have caused it.

The talk about grabs being easier in SA with my scm is unfortunate, I had no idea :( . Interesting, the code is essentially based off the VC one, so I wonder if something stupid snuck in with the changes I had to make to convert it over to SA, or if its some strange SA-engine-only thing the code is conflicting with.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2012, 04:27:02 AM »
The talk about grabs being easier in SA with my scm is unfortunate, I had no idea :( . Interesting, the code is essentially based off the VC one, so I wonder if something stupid snuck in with the changes I had to make to convert it over to SA, or if its some strange SA-engine-only thing the code is conflicting with.

He's talking out of his arse Dannye, I stunted for a long time without USCM and there's absolutely no difference. Slim and I were pretty much the first two people to start doing proper air grabs in SA and I was doing them all without USCM with just a car spawner and Crazy Trainer, there's no change at all. The first air grab was actually done on PS2 as well, and Omni did one afaik without it.

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2012, 08:23:25 AM »
I do realize that much of stunting is based in exploits, but this is just poor taste

Hahahahaha :lol:

Offline Eddeman

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2012, 09:26:22 AM »
It's possible to do in a regular game, however you need the "Love Juice" mission PCJ (the one that the dealer drives) to do it, I tested it to see if the method could be used in a legit way. So either go get it from that mission or just simply use the "remember car" function in dannye's, it does the same thing.

Offline bluedagger

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 10, 2012, 09:56:20 AM »

He's talking out of his arse Dannye, I stunted for a long time without USCM and there's absolutely no difference. Slim and I were pretty much the first two people to start doing proper air grabs in SA and I was doing them all without USCM with just a car spawner and Crazy Trainer, there's no change at all. The first air grab was actually done on PS2 as well, and Omni did one afaik without it.

Thats not true. And before you had the uscm, you probably didnt even do airgrabs, just groundgrabs. Search your thoughts, you know it to be true

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #56 on: January 10, 2012, 02:14:04 PM »
Really? You weren't even around when me and Slim were grabbing as far as I know :cc_detective:. I started with a 12h video called 'Running Out' a few days after Slim's grabbing solo came out, he really made SA grabbing what it is today. I landed one of the two 'real' car AG's in SA ever landed in Loik Wow, the other was done by Slim in a collab with Bobsaget (I also landed it with a different execution in Nyze's grab solo I edited, which he made without USCM). I didn't start using USCM until I finished Empty Hopes 2. Also invented SAMP grabbing starting with car-hit grabs in 'Multi Grab Auto', then grabs as we see them now in 'Creative Grabbing' with Anoobis. I didn't mean to offend you, but I know what I'm on about when it comes to AG's at least :)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 02:19:07 PM by Shadowsniper »

Offline Kukiel

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 10, 2012, 02:51:56 PM »
By the way, when will your solos come out?

Offline Veno

• ForbiddenElement.
  • Veteran Member
  • This sentance is a lie.
    • View Profile
    • Venomous`s YouTube Channel
« Reply #58 on: January 10, 2012, 02:57:37 PM »
fuck, that trollface gif is so freaking creepy o;

as far as i saw the vid, looks like fun, you could drive arond town and the grind something :>

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 10, 2012, 07:12:00 PM »
By the way, when will your solos come out?

lol'd hard.
you're coming off a bit self righteous paul

e: haha, that's probably true ;P
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 02:00:20 PM by Red »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal