Author Topic: [VC] ALL OUT - Faiz & Skuller  (Read 5781 times)

Offline Sport

• Veteran Member
  • I love fat cats
    • View Profile
Re: [VC] ALL OUT - Faiz & Skuller
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2021, 04:09:46 AM »
Nice duo guys! Really good stunt's for leftover vid. I like atmosphere of the vid, chill song and edit make watching this vid very enjoyable, good job!

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2021, 11:11:34 AM »
Great video guys, liked that tank watergap and the finisher the most. But if you call the finisher a 'left over', you either have the best unreleased stunts ever or simply don't understand the meaning of the word. Just because you guys want to release a video with not-that-epic stunts, you don't have to call it leftover for us to buy it and appreciate the video. You can just simply release a 'normal' video, I mean we don't have the push the boundaries with each and every one of the new videos.
Still, like I said, good job guys.

Online Erney

• Veteran Member
  • Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2021, 11:17:15 AM »
This is not look like leftover in my opinion guys. :P

So many amazing stunts all around, gj guys

Offline Skuller

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2021, 12:01:11 PM »
Well Faiz can speak for himself but mine were definitely lefties. Those are my worst released stunts this year. :P Thanks anyways people, I'm glad you enjoy the vid!

Offline The Big V

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2021, 11:04:00 PM »
Great video guys, liked that tank watergap and the finisher the most. But if you call the finisher a 'left over', you either have the best unreleased stunts ever or simply don't understand the meaning of the word. Just because you guys want to release a video with not-that-epic stunts, you don't have to call it leftover for us to buy it and appreciate the video. You can just simply release a 'normal' video, I mean we don't have the push the boundaries with each and every one of the new videos.
Still, like I said, good job guys.

Yeah a leftover stunt is a stunt that was left out of some other video because it didnt fit or some other reason. So in this case the finisher is indeed a leftover because it was discarded from the crew video :P This doesnt make it a weak stunt or anything

Offline SkilZ

• DSS Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/SkilZGtaS?feature=mhw5
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2021, 02:22:52 AM »
Great video guys lot of good idea amazing finisher :)

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2021, 05:24:07 AM »
Ah, so this is what you meant if I wanted to make trio. I didn't have enough stunts to participate.
Faiz originally wanted to release finisher at the same time with me, so I guess I can just post my version here on the comments:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr2uik_bO1A

Very good video overall. Both of you guys are stunting machines, producing quality stunts even for a leftover video.
Cheers.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2021, 05:28:28 AM by Sheep »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal