Author Topic: Shadow - Born Ready 2  (Read 1769 times)

Offline Evolve Shadow

• 🖤🩶🤍💜
    • View Profile
Shadow - Born Ready 2
« on: March 26, 2021, 09:13:46 AM »
My new solo I've been working on for quite some time now. Took a lot of inspiration from erlier GTA games for some of the spots. I think it turned out quite well :P Video: https://youtu.be/H6TWFWAQNmo

Offline Metaphor33

• View Profile
Re: Shadow - Born Ready 2
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2021, 09:55:37 AM »
So good , nice job

Offline The Big V

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2021, 10:47:04 AM »
"Took a lot of inspiration from erlier GTA games for some of the spots"

Ah yeah, those 223432 ft. car jumps 2 precision, really reminded me of SA/VC stunting   :mellow:

Ok jokes aside, some really good stuff there, I saw you did some tank bumps so those hit home. Or that jumping car kinda reminded me of taxi boosting :D It really looks like you put lots of time and dedication into this, and the stunting spirit is visible from afar no matter the engine. So great job!

Offline Evolve Shadow

• 🖤🩶🤍💜
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2021, 02:35:21 PM »

Offline Evolve Shadow

• 🖤🩶🤍💜
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2021, 02:35:54 PM »
"Took a lot of inspiration from erlier GTA games for some of the spots"

Ah yeah, those 223432 ft. car jumps 2 precision, really reminded me of SA/VC stunting   :mellow:

Ok jokes aside, some really good stuff there, I saw you did some tank bumps so those hit home. Or that jumping car kinda reminded me of taxi boosting :D It really looks like you put lots of time and dedication into this, and the stunting spirit is visible from afar no matter the engine. So great job!

Haha ye there was a bit of a mix xd But thanks.  :wub:

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2021, 12:35:20 PM »
Stunting wise my favorites are the first two stunts, the fire exit stairs ramp to precision, second part opener which I think I saw you try on stream a few times, the stunt afterwards with the satellite ramp, the wallride to precision (probably my favorite) and the finisher. Overall barely any long glides and quite a few out of the box kind of stunts which I enjoyed a lot  :)

Editing I wasn't a fan of personally, I generally don't really enjoy all these slow downs and speed ups. At 3:45 the speed up makes the stunt feel very easy because the airtime is just cut away like nothing, it doesn't help show the stunt any better instead it robs the stunt of the power it has. The same goes for the entire speed up that is happening during the finisher, especially on landing. It really felt like the stunts needed to fit the edit instead of an edit that fit the stunts. Also ending the video in the middle of a chorus? Just feels weird. Liked nearly all the camera angles though, those were awesome!

Offline Scavenger

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2021, 01:24:04 PM »
Dude you rock so much ;D Keep this style in GTA V stuntingwise and editing was so good and the music was great  ;D

Offline Evolve Shadow

• 🖤🩶🤍💜
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2021, 03:43:43 PM »
Stunting wise my favorites are the first two stunts, the fire exit stairs ramp to precision, second part opener which I think I saw you try on stream a few times, the stunt afterwards with the satellite ramp, the wallride to precision (probably my favorite) and the finisher. Overall barely any long glides and quite a few out of the box kind of stunts which I enjoyed a lot  :)

Editing I wasn't a fan of personally, I generally don't really enjoy all these slow downs and speed ups. At 3:45 the speed up makes the stunt feel very easy because the airtime is just cut away like nothing, it doesn't help show the stunt any better instead it robs the stunt of the power it has. The same goes for the entire speed up that is happening during the finisher, especially on landing. It really felt like the stunts needed to fit the edit instead of an edit that fit the stunts. Also ending the video in the middle of a chorus? Just feels weird. Liked nearly all the camera angles though, those were awesome!

I can only comment on the stunts since i didn't edit. I tried doing a big variety of stunts in this video. I also focused more on the looks than difficulty even tho some stunts took a long time. The wallride to prec is my favorite too. Its like one of my all time favorite stunts xd.

Offline Evolve Shadow

• 🖤🩶🤍💜
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2021, 03:44:26 PM »
Dude you rock so much ;D Keep this style in GTA V stuntingwise and editing was so good and the music was great  ;D

Thanks man. Will do  ;D

Offline Sport

• Veteran Member
  • I love fat cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2021, 11:50:25 AM »
It looks like some top tier stunt vid, good job!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2021, 11:52:18 AM by Sport »

Offline Evolve Shadow

• 🖤🩶🤍💜
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2021, 10:16:50 AM »
It looks like some top tier stunt vid, good job!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal