Author Topic: Exsequor - VC/LC/SAiVC Community Video 2015  (Read 36186 times)

Offline ZeRo_

• View Profile
Re: Exsequor - VC/LC/SAiVC Community Video 2015
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2016, 12:43:47 PM »
I must admit the final outcome is really impressive, good job everyone involved! The average stunting level was pretty high in my opinion, the standouts for me were MtS, Rainbow, Vanilla, Mehmet and Ltab but everybody had great stuff so the list could go on and on. :ajaja: Also kudos to Max for taking on the editing, looks really good dude!

Feels great to finally be in a video after such a long time! :ajaja:

Offline Madmax

• Veteran Member
  • Pizzaboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2016, 12:54:11 PM »
I've got to admit that I've had a hard time watching VC videos since I've started stunting V. That being said, this video was absolutely solid. Stylish and technical stunts all around. This is one of the best VC videos I've had the pleasure of watching in years.

I didn't believe that VC had anything left to offer after such a long run and you've proven me wrong. Congrats!
The video may even have inspired a few ideas that I want to bring over to V. I will definitely be rewatching this several times to fully grasp the ideas and the technicality.

Offline Dev

• producer
  • LLS Crew
  • producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2016, 12:57:45 PM »
Fuck! Dats amazing, I love every single stunts. I will write full review later and advice to write it to everyone! Max did amazing job on edit, cool transitions, music was rly atmospheric :wub: Also I rly much happy to see so much stunters here! :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:
really happy to read some words about my intro :happy:

Offline jooker

• LLS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2016, 01:02:14 PM »
Nice video guys, mehmet, morbid and TrYp rocked it.  :a-cheer: Solid editing, I kinda liked it. Bark isn't Hungarian as far as I know tho.  :P

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2016, 01:22:59 PM »
Oh shit my mistake I know he is from Finland butbI dont even know why I thought he waa from Hungary :(

Offline Jason

• V.I.P. Member
  • Grains in the hourglass.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2016, 03:57:14 PM »
Woo, I wasn't in the credits this time! Haha nah all good, thanks for letting me be a part of this. Great stuff from everybody involved.

Offline PtRvY

• WH Crew
  • Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Hero / BT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2016, 04:06:20 PM »
Whoa! It's so nice to see that in 2015 the community dished out a better community video than Trinity or Solidarity! The intro was excellent and had a powerful message, slick scripting and editing throughout. The editing was massively good and had exactly the proper vibe, the first soundtrack reminded me of Lagoon (thanks, now I'll have that video stuck in my head for the next 20 days  :wub: ), and the stunts were consistently enjoyable. I have to say my favourites were Mehmet's (especially 6:24... could well be the stunt of the year, just wow!), ZeRo's, Vicarious' & SS'. Finally, awesome work Nem for pulling this off and bringing in some well-known old faces I never thought I'd see again!  :a-cheer: 10/10

Offline jooker

• LLS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2016, 04:35:10 PM »
Oh shit my mistake I know he is from Finland butbI dont even know why I thought he waa from Hungary :(
Maybe because of [Bart].  :P

Offline Krypton

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2016, 04:55:30 PM »
Sorry for all the impatience to everyone involved, it really pulled off. This is seriously one of the best videos i have seen in a really, really long time, and im glad I was a part of it. MtS's LC infernus stunt was nuts, hats off.
The editing was solid all around, camera angles were beautiful, loved it. Though as somebody said, would have like to see a more powerful song, but thats nitpicking.
Was awesome seeing some old friends didnt think i would be in a video with again haha, thanks nem this is one for the books.

Offline AroX

• LLS Crew
  • jokyo & yeoji
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2016, 04:57:38 PM »
Even though I sent my stunt late, so glad I got to be in it at least! This was literally the best thing to watch in 2016. Makes me want to open up and just jam out and stunt again, no doubt. Appreciate everyone's work and effort in the video (editing, stunts, etc.)! Hope to see more in 2016 cause I still got new stuff still waiting to be done lol. ;)

For realzies though, love the edit and every single bit. I'm surprised to see some old members jump back in on this and it brings back A LOT. Probably the best and most memorable Community Video ever made.

I can't say more.

<3

Offline J.Mario

• No TV No Radio
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2016, 07:22:14 PM »
Absoluty a very enjoyable video by such a nice editing especially that camera operation, well done Max! :cc_detective:

Really appreciate everyone's job for stunting around, making such an excellent video for our community. I kinda regret not taking part in this project together with you guys.  :P

Liked MtS's LC infernus wallride2prec, Ltab's VC bump2grind. That's it, I still got many stunts that are my favourite, cannot set out more except above the most impressive two stunts. ;D

Though this project has been drawn on a successful conclusion, I hope guys will still stay active on old GTA series stunting. :D

Offline Lex

• No longer active
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 28, 2016, 12:29:32 AM »
Sheeptea's! hospital bump was  ;D

Offline Knapman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2016, 01:05:53 AM »
Wow guys! Absolutely phenomenal stuff from everybody! This video is top caliber, the editing suited a community video feeling perfectly and everything came together flawlessly!
Great job everyone at GTAS!

Offline Omma!

• SeƱor Member
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2016, 01:31:51 AM »
Man are you serious? Fantastic video in every way, I'd never expect a VC video of this length with so many high level stunts, big props to everyone! Great to see some old names aswell. Hopefully I can land something for the next one if it will ever happen :lol: Keep the shit up!

Offline plumpegg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2016, 01:55:04 AM »
Superb !nice job !  Ok now its time for 2016 comunity :)) :a-cheer:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal