Author Topic: NEM - OUT OF MANA  (Read 5747 times)

Offline Mewka

• Veteran Member
  • Hi !
    • View Profile
Re: NEM - OUT OF MANA
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2022, 03:09:28 AM »
Great vid Nem!
My fav was that double bump with train in LS :p

Offline [Bart]

• Alberto
  • SSU Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2022, 04:15:25 AM »
Cool solo, I really enjoyed the athmosphere! :mellow:

Overall nice collection of stunts there! :ajaja:
My favourite stunts were Legend's freeway doublegrind, curbbump2treebump2grind at 2:33 (too bad the sign's collision is fucked and you can't do a grind2prec there), doublegrind at 2:51 (it is a bitch, i have tried it back in the days, good job landing this one), V-Rock sign landing (should have been finisher maybe) and the NRG tripplebump.

The editing was superb, good job Legend! ;)

Offline Spidex

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2022, 05:02:49 AM »
Well done mate!

Offline NEM

• Board Mods
  • wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2022, 09:12:01 AM »
Thank you guys for all the nice comments, the Vrock thing couldve been the finisher but I just felt like it wasnt as high and it didnt take me as much time as the finisher so I went with whatever felt bigger and higher

Offline RAD

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2022, 04:45:02 AM »
0:13 - Slalom stopie: Loooong stoppie, kind of predicted it
0:33 - Gap stoppie to grind: this one surprised me, it was fun how it went thru the gap
0:45 - Tree prec: good to see a new bump stunt in this area
1:00 - Bump to grind: was satisfying to watch the natural bump, and smooth backside grind
1:09 - Packer backbump to grind: liked the flying wall bump
1:18 - Bump to grind 2: great long bomb grind, we need more of these in vids
1:28 - Fcr ledge grind: not bad, shame about the rear wheel grabbing and slowing it down
1:36 - Fcr grab to grind: had to laugh, it's like the bike did the stunt without CJ, he just went along for the ride
1:51 - Legend freeway double grind: made great use of the bench into the wallride, really kicked it up a notch.
2:03 - natural doublebump to wallride:  ;D
2:15 - natural train bump: defo wasn't expecting a bump off a train, well done
2:23 - grind to stoppie to double grind: thought this rail was out of new stunts since 2007, it's still going!  :lol:
2:32 - tree bump to grind: decent bump to grind, however kinda felt the roof was supposed to be the target?
2:42 - psm to prec: always a fan of an SA psm
2:51 - natural double grind: really well excecuted, stunt deserved a bit more screentime
3:01 - grab to prec: appreciate that the prec part of this was very difficult, good job holding onto the prec
3:10 - natural bump to VRock: thought this would be the finisher! Great height, and a new natural stunt on a well worn spot is good to see
3:21 - Spidex bump to grind: the spin was just about perfect, lined up really well
3:30 - freeway doublegrind: double grind at first was a bit meh, but the prec turned it around
3:40 - Promagic p2b: No secret I love P2Bs, tried this one BITD but couldn't do it, well done
3:48 - fcr grab to grind 2: didn't see that grind thru the door coming, great combo!
3:59 - natural tripple grind: best stunt of the vid, amazing speed coming into the first grind, the curb bump flows perfectly into the second grind  ;D
4:13 - p2b to prec: good long p2b to end on, can't remember the sign tho :hmm:

Enjoyed the editing, overall was a good vid to end your solo career on  :a-cheer:

Offline Airbrush

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2022, 04:58:32 AM »
Super stylish and clean. Loved the train bump and 2:52 the most. Legendz editing is gorgeous.

Offline Veno

• ForbiddenElement.
  • Veteran Member
  • This sentance is a lie.
    • View Profile
    • Venomous`s YouTube Channel
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2022, 12:11:18 PM »
That was a proper solo buddy, props on still finding new spots to land, editing was nice too.

Offline krs

• one man army
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2022, 12:24:48 PM »
Great video, loved the vibe and I was lowkey suprised by the quality of the stunts man, most of them were fucking dope. That double grind on LV highway was probably my favorite one. Legend's guest stunt was also sick. Oh and it was soo cool to see my old SAMP buddy spidex back at it:D props to you all guys.

Offline bumpinghegehog

• Enne
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2022, 01:21:11 PM »
Yo grabby grinder, you must have some kind of grind fetish i guess :D awsome video man with creative finds. As you know i
« Last Edit: March 28, 2022, 01:29:54 PM by NEM »

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
  • Natural's the best way.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2022, 01:22:04 PM »
0:13 - Slalom stopie: simple but good
0:33 - Gap stoppie to grind: i remember this one, cool little spot i really liked before and now
0:45 - Tree prec : i guess packer ramp is the only way to land it, so it's ok, good one
1:00 - Bump to grind: another simple but good looking for me stunt, gj
1:09 - Packer backbump to grind: i liked that this is full completed stunt, i would never try it myself, but nice to see from someone else
1:18 - Bump to grind 2: also remember this one, simply good
1:28 - Fcr ledge grind: i did it with nrg before landing from another bump 2 ledge in my vid, i wish someone would find a way to land prec like it was done in SAiVC, still a good small stunt
1:36 - Fcr grab to grind: remember remember, great combo! loved this nice execution
1:51 - Legend freeway double grind: relanded it after seeing Sorcery's execution on this spot in SAiVC, but was not satisfied with the execution, u did it nice, so gj!
2:03 - natural doublebump to wallride: finally, nice to see it done, respect for this one
2:15 - natural train bump: nice to see one more idea with this train spot, nice find
2:23 - grind to stoppie to double grind: i liked the idea to make the grind to avoid the bump, nice stunt
2:32 - tree bump to grind: nice find yo, really liked this one
2:42 - psm to prec: nice performance after SAiVC, gj
2:51 - natural double grind: still have no idea how to pass this distance, tried both FL ON and OFF, never get close, nice to see it done, well made
3:01 - grab to prec: also remember this, epic execution and stunt itself
3:10 - natural bump to VRock: yeee, finally, respect especially for this, you know why
3:21 - Spidex bump to grind: im still aim to land precision on this one, i thought u going to land it yourself (Nem), gj anyway
3:30 - freeway doublegrind: cool (+1 for prec in the end)
3:40 - Promagic p2b: respect!
3:48 - fcr grab to grind 2: good one
3:59 - natural tripple grind: nice one, idk why i never gived a shot to this, since i tried same spot backwards (kjempeflott opener)
4:13 - p2b to prec: great stunt, sadly the view was poor

Video editing was really amazing, i loved colors, FX, everything, disliked only camera on the finisher and on PM's packer bump, which was too close imo, it makes the stunt smaller than itself.

P.S. thanks for the thanks in the outro! :happy:
« Last Edit: March 28, 2022, 01:25:28 PM by ARS »

Offline FELIX

• formerly known as Flava and cloudwalker
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2022, 01:23:24 PM »
Dope video. :euro: Great variety of stunts and a smooth editing makes this very enjoyable.

Offline Lex

• No longer active
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2022, 01:02:04 AM »
Aye Nem wanted me to review but I can't for now because im suing phone! Sick editing and we all know that those are memorable stunt!

I will drop a review sooner and my possible first Cam Reaction

Offline Turtle Boy

• Shell Shocked.
  • Admin
  • not afraid of dying, pieces of me die all the time
    • View Profile
    • Skyler Mead
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2022, 03:35:54 AM »
Quality video. very nostalgic feel. I most enjoyed the double grinds and that tree precision. Editing was good, felt good with the song which I also enjoyed.

Great Job Yall.  ;D

« Last Edit: March 29, 2022, 03:37:47 AM by Turtle Boy »

Offline ~ Đάмﮖтзя ~

• Veteran Member
  • somtink
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2022, 03:49:10 AM »
Great video! I enjoyed it even after all these years that have passed since I played the game.

Lovely to see people still play it and find new stunts (and I thought SA was out of new spots!)

Offline legendz

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2022, 05:28:02 AM »
Much love for everybody, who commented on my editing :happy:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal