Author Topic: wviMis - U20(the final)  (Read 11497 times)

Offline Srcry

• DUSTED
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
wviMis - U20(the final)
« on: November 13, 2021, 01:06:41 AM »

dl:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/cyjv1h23cm0qfrh/wviMis+-+Uoosilver+20.mp4/file
yt:
https://youtu.be/08fS9GnLQIQ

That's right, the 20th, and final installment of wviMis' solo series. Enjoy.

Offline Rainbow

• Board Mods
  • Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
Re: wviMis - U20(the final)
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2021, 02:38:22 AM »
That was absolutely great  :a-cheer: Too many favorites to name them all, will do a full stunt review later. How'd you ever manage to stuck that last Regina though?  :lol: That seems so hard to set-up haha

Offline CheS

• 来自中国的玩家/Players from China
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2021, 02:57:43 AM »
nice, u20 is quite good as the final piece of the series, This time the intensity of the action should be the strongest in the u series。
干得好,兄弟,sorcery的编辑依然是属于他独特的风格。很抱歉,,,,我把u20的编辑工作给鸽了(编辑完华4之后就提不起兴趣了) :| :| :|

Offline Jason

• V.I.P. Member
  • Grains in the hourglass.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2021, 03:25:48 AM »
A fantastic watch. The enigma of wviMis never fails to impress. VERY strong!

YOU'RE MY CHAIR 🎵

Offline SyperDimon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2021, 04:48:54 AM »
Nice!

Offline David^

• I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2021, 04:51:54 AM »
WM牛逼

Offline Lex

• No longer active
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2021, 07:14:20 AM »
Jesus christ man thats awesome

Offline Jomra

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2021, 01:52:12 PM »
very cool

Offline Sabotage

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2021, 01:54:07 PM »
sick, unreal

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
  • Natural's the best way.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2021, 02:35:17 PM »
one of the most talented asian stunters, as i said before, incredible job!

Offline Ezraph2001

• Live, love, laugh, Limberly Kippington
    • View Profile
    • stan nmixx
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2021, 07:27:30 PM »
i wonder who did that intro...

this is such a pogger video 10/10 no cap

Offline Shifftee

• Shiff
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • Retired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2021, 07:47:09 PM »
Fucking hell, dude, fire stunts  :o

Offline Faiz

• DSS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2021, 10:17:56 AM »
 :P Sorry for the late comment  :P I have watched it many times! and I now I will give my thoughts

Stunts

0:15 - OPENER - vertical natural bump: unique runup, amazing bump, spins, vertical angle, and clear landing and it's NATURAL BABY !!! hot damn!! decent good stunt for opening da party:lol:
0:24 - Ramp2bonk2ramp2grind: aesthetic af :D, I like the spins and the way you touch the grind with your bike's rear always love those kinds of engaging.
0:37 - Sanchez skimmer's tail bump: I have tried it very long ago, gave up! because couldn't even reach 8/10 to that roof, man! I see you've barely landed it! SHIT! awesome! that was CLOSE, always interesting to see these kinds of landings. Hahaha, I guess only China stunters can push the limit of this method  :P :P, I wonder who was the first one to use this method? (I learned from Ruiner btw).  :P
0:49 - Bump packer to precision: oh hooohoo, there's only a few spots like these, high rare level xD, therefore => Good find and badass execution. :D
1:00 - Drop2ramp2watergap: I couldn't see anything but since it made it to here, so I'm sure it's a good stunt.
1:14 - Psm2bump to BB: so cool, the key point of this spot it's the second bump, and you've known that :D hahaha so big prod for your chad vision :D
1:25 - Regina CSM: great idea to land the other roof,
1:33 - Ches guest Taxi B2prec: wahoo I'm not an Taxi booster xD, but every kind of taxi touch the water and boost to prec deserved a love :D
1:44 - Highbump to prec: Awesome nat high bump, you bump it from the diagonal direction, I can totally imagined how hard to get a bump right there.
1:56 - LC curb dropbump: as Smut said "that was a Barney level dropbump" :D
2:06 - Ramp to ocean's rock: exclusive from you only you mad man finds and try to land those ahahahahah :D
2:13 - Sorcery's BSM to grind: very smooth, great techniques. 
2:21 - Double curb bump to bump2grind: I can see some Zero's vibe hahaha, OMFG so awesome, beautiful execution, I don't know how to describe it ... but AESTHETIC!
2:37 - Grind2drop2 ledge grind: there's a reason why it has chosen to be an opening stunt for SATAN extra.  :P :P
2:45 - Small bump to PSM: my god!!! I'm sure that everyone has tried this spot, tried to find a way to land that roof, tried to get a good setup... but only a master Jaguar can deal with this stupid crappy tricky run up, and have the most powerful bump and set us free from the misery, Therefore you're our HERO!!! fucking awesome stunt. 
3:00 - Stadium Regina CSM: without RAD but you got so high !!! some much pushing the limit in this video :d
3:15 - FINISHER - Regina CSM to prec antenna: NO ONE EVER DONE THAT!!! NO ONE EVER DONE THAT BEFORE!!! my jaw and my Vietnamese homie's are down on the floor! SPECTACULAR !!!
10/10

Overall

Uoosilver series had been there for a very long time since the first one came out [2012 !!! SHIT! WHEN I WASN'T EVEN BE HERE...] ....... hold up... wait... I'll continue to write my comment in the Uoosilver series topic.... that will do better  :lol: :P XD

Uoosilver series topic link: https://www.gtastunting.net/index.php?topic=72008.msg1373972;topicseen#new

« Last Edit: November 16, 2021, 10:37:02 AM by Faiz »

Offline Faiz

• DSS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2021, 10:18:54 AM »
« Last Edit: November 16, 2021, 10:20:55 AM by Faiz »

Offline wviMis

• Modus Operandi
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2021, 10:57:47 AM »
:P Sorry for the late comment  :P I have watched it many times! and I now I will give my thoughts

Stunts

0:15 - OPENER - vertical natural bump: unique runup, amazing bump, spins, vertical angle, and clear landing and it's NATURAL BABY !!! hot damn!! decent good stunt for opening da party:lol:
0:24 - Ramp2bonk2ramp2grind: aesthetic af :D, I like the spins and the way you touch the grind with your bike's rear always love those kinds of engaging.
0:37 - Sanchez skimmer's tail bump: I have tried it very long ago, gave up! because couldn't even reach 8/10 to that roof, man! I see you've barely landed it! SHIT! awesome! that was CLOSE, always interesting to see these kinds of landings. Hahaha, I guess only China stunters can push the limit of this method  :P :P, I wonder who was the first one to use this method? (I learned from Ruiner btw).  :P
0:49 - Bump packer to precision: oh hooohoo, there's only a few spots like these, high rare level xD, therefore => Good find and badass execution. :D
1:00 - Drop2ramp2watergap: I couldn't see anything but since it made it to here, so I'm sure it's a good stunt.
1:14 - Psm2bump to BB: so cool, the key point of this spot it's the second bump, and you've known that :D hahaha so big prod for your chad vision :D
1:25 - Regina CSM: great idea to land the other roof,
1:33 - Ches guest Taxi B2prec: wahoo I'm not an Taxi booster xD, but every kind of taxi touch the water and boost to prec deserved a love :D
1:44 - Highbump to prec: Awesome nat high bump, you bump it from the diagonal direction, I can totally imagined how hard to get a bump right there.
1:56 - LC curb dropbump: as Smut said "that was a Barney level dropbump" :D
2:06 - Ramp to ocean's rock: exclusive from you only you mad man finds and try to land those ahahahahah :D
2:13 - Sorcery's BSM to grind: very smooth, great techniques. 
2:21 - Double curb bump to bump2grind: I can see some Zero's vibe hahaha, OMFG so awesome, beautiful execution, I don't know how to describe it ... but AESTHETIC!
2:37 - Grind2drop2 ledge grind: there's a reason why it has chosen to be an opening stunt for SATAN extra.  :P :P
2:45 - Small bump to PSM: my god!!! I'm sure that everyone has tried this spot, tried to find a way to land that roof, tried to get a good setup... but only a master Jaguar can deal with this stupid crappy tricky run up, and have the most powerful bump and set us free from the misery, Therefore you're our HERO!!! fucking awesome stunt. 
3:00 - Stadium Regina CSM: without RAD but you got so high !!! some much pushing the limit in this video :d
3:15 - FINISHER - Regina CSM to prec antenna: NO ONE EVER DONE THAT!!! NO ONE EVER DONE THAT BEFORE!!! my jaw and my Vietnamese homie's are down on the floor! SPECTACULAR !!!
10/10

Overall

Uoosilver series had been there for a very long time since the first one came out [2012 !!! SHIT! WHEN I WASN'T EVEN BE HERE...] ....... hold up... wait... I'll continue to write my comment in the Uoosilver series topic.... that will do better  :lol: :P XD

Uoosilver series topic link: https://www.gtastunting.net/index.php?topic=72008.msg1373972;topicseen#new

Thank you, Vietnamese friend.Wrote such an inspiring comment. Makes me want to continue stunts. ha-ha.For the action "Sanchez skimmer's tail bump". Actually, I learned it from gavran. But I don't know who invented this action.Thank you again for your comments :D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal