Author Topic: Addiction  (Read 3586 times)

Offline NoLimit

• Editor
    • View Profile
Re: Addiction
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2014, 01:50:52 PM »
Review
Wow what a neat solo! I am amazed by the stunts like me masturbating for the first time. That feeling, uh!
Really loved the music and the amazing cuts between the stunts. Especially the camangles was superb. Just that you thought of making the movie in ratio to make it look like it's widescreen was an eyeopener for me. color corrections were out of my mind in a positive way ofc!.

You synced the music very well and I like the flashes, which really indicate what how high level editing your editing production really is.

Also please tell me what method you used to drive a tank on water? That stunt was simply amazing and I can see stunts using this method. It could be cool if you drove the whole map. Would love to see that. I see a bright future my boy and projects like this. Good job!

Offline JustAdam

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2014, 01:58:27 PM »
Well I was masturbating very well when i've read your Review first time. I feel like it will be such a good review also I think by that - it is my best project ever since my birth! I am not disappointed finally! I hope for gtas reward too! :ajaja:
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 02:01:44 PM by libia »

Offline toty

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2014, 03:11:00 PM »
I cant understand what I just saw, during the whole video I was like :blink: you totally changed stunting man  :o
You really deserve some awards.

Offline NoLimit

• Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2014, 03:26:58 PM »
Well I was masturbating very well when i've read your Review first time. I feel like it will be such a good review also I think by that - it is my best project ever since my birth! I am not disappointed finally! I hope for gtas reward too! :ajaja:
but srly how did you drive on water?

Offline toty

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2014, 04:10:01 PM »
With the cheat code SEAWAYS I think.

Offline Angel

• Bitch - Made
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2014, 02:09:34 AM »
Its ''comedy'' video , but not produced well and looks like serious . Even stunts with cheats for me doesn't matter is important to looks cool , ''sick fly'' for example is epic .

Like my ''Truck's Hug'' should be comedy . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbs0E_jx7rg

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal