Author Topic: Parallel  (Read 3843 times)

Offline FTO

• Veteran Member
  • I've quitted.
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Parallel
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2014, 10:56:28 PM »
Great job Lance and Ruiner for landing some pain-in-the-assish stunts. :lol:

Offline MtS

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2014, 09:53:04 AM »
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 09:42:35 PM by mateus »

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2014, 10:41:51 AM »
Not specifically pissed at you guys or anything, but why are these videos still being posted in the unmodded section? I mean, it really doesn't get any more obvious when it comes to modding when you're actually using a map MOD...

Can mods just PLEASE start moving these kinds of videos? It's really annoying when you get excited because a new video has been posted in the unmodded section (which doesn't happen all that often anymore sadly) and it turns out to be some mapmod video...

The video got posted in both sections and I merged the topics. I then just kept the topic in the un-modded section (as I expected the stunts themselves to be clean). In the SA section Alien City videos seem to be tolerated, so I expected map mods to be okay in VC as well. Especially since LC is fine too. :P

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2014, 10:56:53 AM »
Not specifically pissed at you guys or anything, but why are these videos still being posted in the unmodded section? I mean, it really doesn't get any more obvious when it comes to modding when you're actually using a map MOD...

Can mods just PLEASE start moving these kinds of videos? It's really annoying when you get excited because a new video has been posted in the unmodded section (which doesn't happen all that often anymore sadly) and it turns out to be some mapmod video...
Like it makes any differece

Offline NoLimit

• Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2014, 02:01:12 PM »
What a vibe! The song was great and stunters did a pretty good job too.
Since I'm not a VC stunter it's diffucult for to see what's hard and so on.
But I liked stunts was Wvi miS and Red Nose Viking for keeping it original since
the map wasn't forced you to land these stunts. Lance stunts was cool too. The editing
was pretty good for a VC editing so nothing there. A really neat stunting video, guys. GJ! ;)

Offline ozibe

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2014, 12:04:34 PM »
music?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal