Author Topic: Esfuerzo  (Read 3084 times)

Offline Insan

• freeworld
    • View Profile
Esfuerzo
« on: March 15, 2022, 02:46:44 PM »
« Last Edit: March 15, 2022, 02:53:32 PM by Insan »

Offline legendz

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Esfuerzo
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2022, 11:59:24 PM »
Cool first solo dude, I enjoyed it along with the chill editing. Honestly, I like the mindset that you have ;) Also Joako's guest stunt is badass. Good job everybody involved :happy:

Offline Scavenger

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2022, 12:54:43 AM »
I liked the video that hotring stunt was nice.
Joako how did you jumped so high without using the Tec9 Bug?

Offline Insan

• freeworld
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2022, 01:14:18 AM »
I liked the video that hotring stunt was nice.

I just want to learn it
« Last Edit: March 16, 2022, 01:51:41 AM by Insan »

Offline MV

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2022, 01:42:23 AM »
Same double hop i.e. "superjump" method made popular by breyt: https://www.gtastunting.net/index.php?topic=69889

Thanks for the invite, wish I could've sent something better but I haven't had time lately.. next time for sure I'll land something better :P

Disciplo did a fantastic job with the editing - great angles, smooth transitions and song choice. Your editing fit well with the pace of the video, glad to see you still lurking around :ninja:

Standouts for me were prefinisher, Joako & Vaca's guest stunts. Congrats on the first solo, looking forward to seeing your progress bro

Offline Jomra

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2022, 05:10:43 AM »
God bless disciplo for this experience. Throughout I was very satisfied with the visuals and the soundtrack was great. Furthermore, Insane's style and diversity are a joy to look at. You used many vehicles and landed a bunch of different stunts from combos, to precisions to bigger bumps onto buildings. The guest stunts were just minor tweaks to well-known ideas that we have seen in the past and I find them underwhelming. I just expect more especially from these 3 who are known for their creativity. For your first solo, this is an outstanding stunting performance. Most ideas displayed were very decent but the execution on your Freeway Grind and your NRG Double Grind were lackluster. There's still stuff you can improve on but you definitely set yourself on the map.
Can't wait for your next solo!

Offline Demo00n

• ``````````````````````````````````````````````````
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2022, 05:39:04 AM »
Same double hop i.e. "superjump" method made popular by breyt: https://www.gtastunting.net/index.php?topic=69889

Thanks for the invite, wish I could've sent something better but I haven't had time lately.. next time for sure I'll land something better :P

Disciplo did a fantastic job with the editing - great angles, smooth transitions and song choice. Your editing fit well with the pace of the video, glad to see you still lurking around :ninja:

Standouts for me were prefinisher, Joako & Vaca's guest stunts. Congrats on the first solo, looking forward to seeing your progress bro
  doing it without the gun is alot more impressive imo

Offline VacaLBH_

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2022, 06:52:21 AM »
Great job!, very good variety of stunts and a pretty nice edit, a pleasure to participate! :)

Offline Insan

• freeworld
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2022, 12:59:56 PM »
God bless disciplo for this experience. Throughout I was very satisfied with the visuals and the soundtrack was great. Furthermore, Insane's style and diversity are a joy to look at. You used many vehicles and landed a bunch of different stunts from combos, to precisions to bigger bumps onto buildings. The guest stunts were just minor tweaks to well-known ideas that we have seen in the past and I find them underwhelming. I just expect more especially from these 3 who are known for their creativity. For your first solo, this is an outstanding stunting performance. Most ideas displayed were very decent but the execution on your Freeway Grind and your NRG Double Grind were lackluster. There's still stuff you can improve on but you definitely set yourself on the map.
Can't wait for your next solo!

You are definitely the person and the comment I expected to see, the truth is that this acceptance does me very well.
I promise more for next time (I still have spots) :sleep:

Offline Insan

• freeworld
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2022, 01:00:58 PM »
Great job!, very good variety of stunts and a pretty nice edit, a pleasure to participate! :)

Thank you very much for being amigo!!

Offline disciplo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2022, 04:55:03 AM »
Thank you for the compliments on the editing folks.

glad to see you still lurking around :ninja:

Just making my biannual apperance  :cc_detective:

Offline Scavenger

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2022, 07:00:29 AM »

thats a different method... he just jumped from the bump without bouncing(doublehopping).

Offline Jomra

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2022, 07:02:29 AM »
thats a different method... he just jumped from the bump without bouncing(doublehopping).
pretty sure he rollboosted

Offline MV

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2022, 10:39:07 AM »

It is the same method. You don't need to hop beforehand, you just need the doubletap method when your front wheel touches the ground which can be done while doing a wheelie or even dropbumps: https://youtu.be/M-6XpbH_R0I?t=38

Looking closely, you can see him "releasing" his bunnyhop before tapping it again right after, getting the jump/boost. I'm sure there's a tutorial somewhere

e/ tutorial https://youtu.be/-IXjN5_OCsk
« Last Edit: March 17, 2022, 12:23:48 PM by Nerve »

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2022, 05:03:01 PM »
Amazing solo. A breath of fresh air in the SA scene. You have a good eye for spots and the most important thing: You have style. Loved the car stunts and the grinds! That hotring one was neat. Keep it up. The editing was really great and pleasant to watch too.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal