Author Topic: Throwback 2  (Read 3417 times)

Offline Erney

• Veteran Member
  • Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
Throwback 2
« on: November 13, 2020, 12:30:48 PM »

Hello everyone, here's the sequel of San Andreas Throback video organized by Diaz. Shout out to Afterlife for editing first part and for nametags. Hope you enjoy!

Stunters:
Afterlife, Amaluna, Ars, Artifex, Avi, Biel Billy, Burn, DeathCobra, Diaz, Erney, Jeff, Joep, Jomra, Kruth, Legend, Leo, Lion,
        Maxpower, Method, Minq, Mistake, Mqth, Naiden, Sheikah, Skilz, Teralez, Toty, UndeadX & ZeRo

Editors:
Afterlife(1st part)
Erney(2nd&3rd part)

Streaming:
YouTube

Download
Soon
« Last Edit: April 05, 2021, 12:35:09 PM by Erney »

Offline DeathCobra

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Throwback 2
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2020, 01:11:12 PM »
Thank you for this nostalgia trip. Good fun going back to some favourite older stunts. A lot of the stunts the others landed are still absolutely sick to this day  :lol:

Nicely edited both of you  :jajaja:

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2020, 02:56:33 PM »
Gotta say I thought Lex made the topic for his Throwback 2 organization topic and it was somehow shown among the video releases. A pleasant surprise even for me, lol, just right after watching the VC one.

Offline Erney

• Veteran Member
  • Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2020, 03:04:40 PM »
Gotta say I thought Lex made the topic for his Throwback 2 organization topic and it was somehow shown among the video releases. A pleasant surprise even for me, lol, just right after watching the VC one.

I've sent you dm on discord, seems like you weren't active laetly :P

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2020, 03:13:19 PM »

I've sent you dm on discord, seems like you weren't active laetly :P
Expected it to be out around xmas to be honest  :lol:

About the released video, I'm sorry it took THIS long and I'm sure not every stunts could be used, I collected so many back then. I tried to make sure everyone gets in the video with at least one stunt.

I like the outcome, cool songs used and good atmosphere which I find important in such a 'classic' video. Thanks you two for editing it eventually, I'm really happy this video has made it to this point!  :a-cheer:

Offline Lex

• No longer active
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2020, 03:55:26 PM »
I haven't notice some stunts especially, legends onslaught natbump at ls commerce

Both part and all stunts was goddamn!!! Undeadx stood out as well.

Edit was fantastic, juicy and enjoyable! 10/10

I didn't expect so many awesome reland and was surprise that the VC stunters at VC throwback also throw some stunts in this collab! Really amazing.

Erney and afterlife you did great job!! I really miss the old days!  :(

Thank you for this! Much love :wub:
« Last Edit: November 13, 2020, 03:59:06 PM by Lex »

Offline Ezraph2001

• Live, love, laugh, Limberly Kippington
    • View Profile
    • stan nmixx
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2020, 08:51:44 PM »
Quote from: Супер Димон
Nice!

I thought Lex made the topic for his Throwback 2 organization topic and it was somehow shown among the video releases. A pleasant surprise even for me, lol, just right after watching the VC one.

I thought the same thing, I wasn't shocked though because it's not even the VC one obviously

Good try Erney for that freecam work. The soundtrack on Afterlife's is fucking banger.

10/10  :wub: :wub:

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
  • Natural's the best way.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2020, 10:40:28 PM »
Wow, so many relands of great classic stunts here, very enjoyed stunting-wise, same enjoyed the editing-wise, especially this creative usage of sniper rifle and cutted parts of holes. Afterlife's part was way technical, in terms of using cameras and sync, but Erney actually did a good job on the editing, can't say i didn't like it, just stuff like speeded clip, scaled image (7:49 for example) and cameras which don't show the stunt properly were not a pleasure, imo. The rest was amazing, good job you both and all who participated!

Offline Avi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2020, 10:46:19 PM »
old school <3 enjoyed video a lot, great editing and epic finisher  :wub:

Offline Minq

• Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2020, 12:18:41 AM »
In the end of 2020 we finally made it! Good job everyone involved! Also big thanks to Erney and Afterlife for their big patience to edit.

Offline JustAdam

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2020, 04:24:47 AM »
Really nice vid! Erney made one stunt i was going to land some time before, but i failed too many times and so i did another one, which was my famous  ;) vinewood last stunt, it will be cool  to see 3rd part.  :wub:

Offline legendz

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2020, 03:05:22 AM »
Yooo finally! However, I have mixed feelings not gonna lie. Stunting-wise: there were lots of great relands, my only problem was, as Lex pointed out, one of my stunts(the best I've sent lol) was missing. Whatever, it happens so it's okay. Editingwise: Honestly, we've waited for so long for this and it was pretty underwhelming overall. Truly, the first part was nice, there were some good angles, the stunts has been shown clearly. Erney's parts were not so good sorry, there were some good angles here and there, but these camera movements were just ugly and I reckon you overused them. I don't get it why did you use them, maybe it's just me, but I hated them. :angry: Also, 2:30 Method didn't land it did he? I'm not sure but I just can't really see what's going on you know? Because on the next cut, it looks like he's way above the pipe, whereas on the previous cut he's barely reaching the building. So yeah the editing was underwhelming for me. Anyways, to show some sympathy, I'm glad this collab finally came out! GJ everyone involved :)
« Last Edit: November 15, 2020, 06:42:45 AM by legendz »

Offline maXpoWer

• Veteran Member
  • I liek teh grebz
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2020, 06:25:10 AM »
Finally  :|

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2020, 08:37:19 PM »
Cool to see my stunt finally lol. Good vid all around

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2020, 04:00:03 PM »
thanks for finally editing it :lol: that timecyc :wub:
good job at 9:00 Manu and nice finisher Max! you landed it from left to right without struggle. I bet it's modded and impossible :ninja:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal