Author Topic: MANKIND III  (Read 8459 times)

Offline FTO

• Veteran Member
  • I've quitted.
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: MANKIND III
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2023, 07:26:30 PM »
it was ;) FTO  :P :P- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bb2GmRNxQE
awesome work, from Lex and of course from two special guests! how did you get Nocrask on the bike and start bumping epicness all around? tell me PLEASE !!! stunts are so big that I feel like GTA 5 in some scenes.  :wub:

:lol: Great to see it finally landed more than a decade later.

Couldn't even imagine the time and effort you put in this video, mate. Most of the stunts were astonishing especially the last two stunts. Very well done!

Offline Skuller

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2023, 12:08:58 PM »
Awesome! :a-cheer:

Every stunt was great! Double grind, pre-finisher & finisher are the ones I remembered for sure! Was pretty surprised to see Nocrashk here. Editing was great too so it was a really enjoyable video! :P Thanks for mentioning me in the credits and as I see you decided to quit, so I wish you all the best in real life Lex!

Offline Lex

• No longer active
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2023, 10:25:53 PM »
Thanks guys!

Every stunt was great! Double grind, pre-finisher & finisher are the ones I remembered for sure! Was pretty surprised to see Nocrashk here. Editing was great too so it was a really enjoyable video! :P Thanks for mentioning me in the credits and as I see you decided to quit, so I wish you all the best in real life Lex!

Yes! It will be a long journey for my long time dream to be a Concept Artist!

Thanks again for being such an awesome friend and for making me feel so appreciated and to everyone. <3

Offline Lex

• No longer active
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2023, 02:03:21 AM »

:lol: Great to see it finally landed more than a decade later.

Couldn't even imagine the time and effort you put in this video, mate. Most of the stunts were astonishing especially the last two stunts. Very well done!

Yup, It has been a long time since the challenge was posted, this year have been a relief for me! It was worth putting so much time <3

Offline Sport

• Veteran Member
  • I love fat cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2023, 04:52:14 AM »
Holy shit man you have exceeded my expectations, i have seen your previous solos but this is amazing! This is absolutely one of my favorite videos in gta4. I don't know why you care about the editing, it's great, the music, the camera angles, everything is amazing! All the stunts are great, but most of all I liked the double grind on the bridge, I just went nuts ;D. Good job man :ajaja:!
« Last Edit: May 01, 2023, 04:54:19 AM by Sport »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal