Author Topic: GTAV PC: Stunting Changes  (Read 16076 times)

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: GTAV PC: Stunting Changes
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2015, 07:47:48 AM »
Sorry for the double post, but I compiled a list of the handling changes between X360/PS3 and PS4/XO/PC (this does not include general physics changes, like car gliding being removed).

https://www.diffchecker.com/jl6x6yhb

Left side is X360/PS3, right side is PS4/XO/PC.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2015, 05:50:35 AM »
I'm going to stop apologising for multiple posts upon minor updates :euro:. A new update for GTA V on PC has been released. I've checked the handling files, and I've also checked game physics - nothing has changed. Move along :jajaja:.

Now, I'll update the first post when I actually have the time to thoroughly test the PC version, but having invested significant time with it, I'm 99% sure that it's exactly the same as PS4/XO for stunting. The only differences come in the way of keyboard controls and unlimited frames per second.

• You can steer left/right while wheelying with a keyboard. This is barely possible while using a gamepad, unless you combine analogue stick wheelies with motion control steering (PS4 only).
  • High frame rates slightly changes bicycle handling on PC. The wallclimb glitch is much stronger with high frame rates than it is with 30fps on all platforms (including PC), given the higher amount of bunnyhops per second (much like cabbie boosting in SA). Additionally, successive forwards bunnyhops are slightly more difficult (you have to lean forwards less upon landing for multiple bunnyhops), while backwards bunnyhops are slightly easier (higher speed per backwards bunnyhop).

The Rockstar Editor is very good, but it probably needs its own topic, so I won't be covering it here. Hopefully this helps people out until I've got time to exhaustively test everything on PC :).
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 08:20:50 AM by VaNilla »

Offline RDG

• I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2016, 02:58:28 AM »
Any new news about the anti fall bug or is it still the same?

Offline FuriousStunting

• GTA V Stunter
    • View Profile
    • Furious Stunting
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2016, 02:31:29 AM »
It still did not change at all, but if you make a stunt race you have your helmet and then you can not fall of your bike anymore.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2016, 12:33:49 PM »
You can fall off in your own stunt races, just not in Rockstar's.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal