Author Topic: Hall of fame bug  (Read 1213 times)

Offline Hoff

• Breeder for life
  • Veteran Member
  • xouzb qhm jxuco
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/aante
Hall of fame bug
« on: September 22, 2011, 02:05:36 PM »
I see that we have got some more crews in the Hall of Fame! Therefore I think it might be time to fix the "last post by..." glitch since there is quite a big risk that we miss things that are posted there.

If you wonder what I'm talking about: It says that the last post was made in the TC subforum even though posts have been made in other forums after that.

Last post by .Furious
in Re: The Collective Story
on 08 July, 2011, 06:22:32

Thanks in advance! /Hoff :euro:

Offline MaCi

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
Re: Hall of fame bug
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2011, 02:19:28 PM »
Good thing you brought it up, there's an almost similar glitch in the VC Time-Limited section. That's why people are posting time-limited videos in the normal section, and they have their rights to be there if the specific section made for them doesn't work as it should I'd say.

Offline AJ Collins

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • RockstarNexus
Re: Hall of fame bug
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2011, 06:27:17 PM »
It's the way SMF handles stats. Instead of counting the stats of each sub-sub-board, it only counts sub-boards. Since The Collective is only a sub-board and it's posts are not in sub-sub-boards, it's stats are counted for the HOF section. To visualize:

Stunt Crew Network
|-:ampt: [If posts were made in here, stats would be counted]
   -:aMpT: Video Releases [Stats not counted]
|The Collective [All posts were made here and not a sub-section so posts are counted

Not sure there's much I can do short of report it to SMF and see what they say but I'll take a look when I get a chance.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal