Author Topic: Out Of Stunting  (Read 21206 times)

Offline Nightkid

• Board Mods
  • I used to have a cooler avatar.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gtastunting.com
Out Of Stunting
« Reply #105 on: November 25, 2007, 11:31:15 AM »
Quote from: Tackleberry
Quote from: Nightkid
Lol, I've made like 6 video's and never released them to the public. Simply because I don't care what others think. I stunt to make myself happy.
Stunting for your self is fully understanding, but why make a video if not to show someone else?

Stunting is not the same as it used to be, I know I'm beating a dead, moldy carcass of a horse, but it's true. I make a video for my own eyes, because it's fun to do. It's not fun when I post something and some random comes in tearing it down so they can stroke their epeen. And If I don't release it, I don't have to care what they think. Because they won't ever be able to rip it apart when they haven't seen it. Editing music and video together is just a fun thing to do, I really enjoy it. I might not be good, I might be horrible, but I enjoy it. And as long as it makes me happy, I'll keep doing it. Why ruin a good thing?
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 11:46:05 AM by Nightkid »

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
Out Of Stunting
« Reply #106 on: November 25, 2007, 03:36:29 PM »
I think what you mean is, you make video, obviously to show people, but it's not your sole purpose to make that video to IMPRESS people, you aren't determined or anything to make people enjoy it like some people, you just make it for the people who do enjoy it.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal