Author Topic: Old spot, but better precision?  (Read 2088 times)

Offline ShuffleCrown

• Stunter
    • View Profile
Old spot, but better precision?
« on: November 09, 2013, 06:39:43 AM »

Offline Cookie

• Veteran Member
  • om nom nom
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: Old spot, but better precision?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2013, 07:23:44 AM »
Oh that was a nice landing. Someone has already landed the tiny part on the right of that roof but this is pretty cool and better :ajaja:

Online Erney

• Veteran Member
  • Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2013, 07:27:00 AM »
Incredible precision, good job man.

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2013, 08:42:40 AM »
Yeah that's a fucking amazing stunt!

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2013, 02:54:12 PM »
Amazing stunt, just don't use the slowmo on the bump..

Offline ShuffleCrown

• Stunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2013, 04:51:56 AM »

Well, I think its hard to do it without the slowmo, you cant even jump to the slanted box(ramp) without it i think. Maybe I'll try it but this is an old spot and I already landed the best precision i could ever land in this stunt. Do you know anyone who did this stunt without slow mo? I saw like two people do this and they both used slow-mo.

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2013, 04:55:38 AM »

Well, I think its hard to do it without the slowmo, you cant even jump to the slanted box(ramp) without it i think. Maybe I'll try it but this is an old spot and I already landed the best precision i could ever land in this stunt. Do you know anyone who did this stunt without slow mo? I saw like two people do this and they both used slow-mo.
GTA V - Better put on a helmet

Top is possible without the ability. And I do think that the top with the ability is less impressive than just landing the building without it. Just my opinion in terms of effort.

EDIT://The clip is not by me btw, it is Taz's clip of like a month ago.

Offline ShuffleCrown

• Stunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2013, 04:58:17 AM »

GTA V - Better put on a helmet

Top is possible without the ability. And I do think that the top with the ability is less impressive than just landing the building without it. Just my opinion in terms of effort.

EDIT://The clip is not by me btw, it is Taz's clip of like a month ago.

I might be trying this again without the slow mo. and i think im doing it at the walkway near the right side of the road as it has higher chances of landing the better precision. I also agree that doing this without slow mo is so much better. Most probably trying online as the pedestrian at the walkway will just ruin my stunt lmao. I'm not sure if I still wanna do this though. It is already landed by a few and i think landed the best precision(not boasting) this spot can offer, just a matter of slow mo or without. well, we'll see. cheers and thanks for sharing that vid. its much sicker without a slow mo. better than mine :P

Offline Ardie

• -
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2013, 12:53:13 PM »
Damn and I thought I had found a new sick spot but nooo. :D But yeah, try to land the precision without the ability, it should be possible. :P

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal