Author Topic: Rod vs. Susp3ct  (Read 5095 times)

Offline Ralleee

• The Ralmeister
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Rod vs. Susp3ct
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2008, 08:09:18 AM »
Lol @ Rod, good one.

As I said before, really nice stunt, Rod

Offline Turtle Dick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Rod vs. Susp3ct
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2008, 08:15:00 AM »
Yes, very funny. My vote goes to Susp3ct.

Offline Rod

• View Profile
Rod vs. Susp3ct
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2008, 08:43:14 AM »
Oh well. It's a shame. You guys are giving him votes based on a freaking joke and not on the stunt. I mean, Its not like I'm suposed to clip the stunt for him. Not that I really care cause arky will win on this group anyway, but keep in mind, I am not the one who keeps telling people "don't fuck up the league", and do it by myself, with childish behavior like "oh you did a joke I didn't like so I won't give you my vote  ".
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 08:46:21 AM by Rod »

Offline Kukiel

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Rod vs. Susp3ct
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2008, 08:48:18 AM »
loool Rod xD That clip own!

Offline Brulla

• Veteran Member
  • Chris
    • View Profile
Rod vs. Susp3ct
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2008, 09:07:56 AM »
I didn't vote for Suspect because you're a jerk Rod, not at all. I felt his one was better. Your grind was really fast, and quite short actually. Seeing as how that idea is old, I would of preferred a slower and a longer one. Suspect had a nice stoppie to grind combo. It was also creative. Much better than your version of Tack's great spot.

Offline Rod

• View Profile
Rod vs. Susp3ct
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2008, 09:09:42 AM »
Hum. I belive Sanchez is the hardest bike for grinding. And this is one of the very few (if not the first) sanchez double grind ever. Actualy, its smooth as fuck. Suspetcs stunt is old, unclean and he didn't even complete it. Also, 9 out of 10 sanchez grinds are stoppie2grind, so I woudlnt call his stunt creative.That fact that you called me a jackass and a jerk doesn't help either.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 09:10:43 AM by Rod »

Offline Mr.Magic

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Rod vs. Susp3ct
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2008, 09:16:23 AM »
Just shut the hell up, mayne. You're just bein annoyin.

Offline Rod

• View Profile
Rod vs. Susp3ct
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2008, 09:24:54 AM »
I know I'm being annoying, but what I'm saying is pretty much the truth. The fact that one of the judges called me a jackass and a jerk and the other obviously didn't like me in the first place might change their minds when voting. Say wherever you want, I already have my opinion, and I'm really disapointed with you guys. I though you woul take the more serious, but I just lost all my respect on you. I'm off bye
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 09:34:22 AM by Rod »

Offline Susp3ct

• :D
    • View Profile
Rod vs. Susp3ct
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2008, 10:33:58 AM »
Accept, your entry was lame and old, mine's new and is landed

That clip thingy was your fault, you just said on a post in this page that you don't have the obligation to clip it, but you did it anyways, and with those lame angles

The joke was just a catalist...

EDIT: Is my spot old?
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 10:35:17 AM by Susp3ct »

Offline sony

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Rod vs. Susp3ct
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2008, 10:48:59 AM »
Quote from: Rod
I know I'm being annoying, but what I'm saying is pretty much the truth. The fact that one of the judges called me a jackass and a jerk and the other obviously didn't like me in the first place might change their minds when voting. Say wherever you want, I already have my opinion, and I'm really disapointed with you guys. I though you woul take the more serious, but I just lost all my respect on you. I'm off bye

Why do you spar with ppl, if you won't change your mind.
First of all it's childish.
Sparing with someone is assuring him about your opinion. If you don't change your mind, it has nothing apprehension.

It's only my opinion (But I'll change my mind if you can assure me  )

Here's a clip for Suspect's stunt:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqy2Ay8xhXk

Offline Susp3ct

• View Profile
Rod vs. Susp3ct
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2008, 10:56:26 AM »
Thanks Sony BGM audio system

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
Rod vs. Susp3ct
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2008, 10:56:42 AM »
if I was a judge I should say Rod cause his stunt was better imo double grind and clean  and btw who teh fuck care if he fell into the water!! there are so many stunts doen when the stunter fell in the water  btw Suspects stunt was like 1 of the oldest ledge I know  just that is my opinion

Offline Samurai

• ATS Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Rod vs. Susp3ct
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2008, 11:38:09 AM »
lmao. That was pretty funny i must say. the amount of spinnage ....

I don't think the joke was that bad, but you should've recorded a nice one as well since you already had it open and such. If you make a joke, you should do it in good spirit. Kinda just left it as...a "fuck your stunt" statement.
 in the end.

Note: no matter how much of an ass or angel the contestant is. OR if they make a ballhair pulling annoying clip that takes years to start or flashy angles....ITS not going to affect our judging. We judge on the stunt. period

Nice entries from both.

Rod- cool stylish stunt Sanchez style. Would've have made more of an impact if you had some more planning and had placed a boat or a Dingy there to land on . Might've made the winning difference.

Susp3ct - Yea, stoppie to grinds are everywhere, but can't recall the last one i saw with a Sanchez. On a ledge, thick style. I think it was better.

Voted
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 11:39:54 AM by Samurai »

Offline Susp3ct

• View Profile
Rod vs. Susp3ct
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2008, 03:19:31 PM »
3x0

How much time on your stunt btw, Rod?

Offline Rod

• View Profile
Rod vs. Susp3ct