Author Topic: ZST  (Read 3021 times)

Offline +ZealousR+

• View Profile
ZST
« on: October 19, 2010, 05:52:01 PM »
Zealous' Stuck Theory.
Getting a "Stuck" bike with just ONE button..

The only thing I don't like is the part where I say: You need Gta sa control center.
But honestly, it is useful. I use it to spawn cars without having to remember any odd button cmds.

Gta sa Control Center - http://www.mediafire.com/?58481oun7xbjql8
(not using this for advertising purposes any way, just supporting my theory/method)

But lets get to the point.
 - The Zealous' Stuck theory is only needed with ONE bike and no other vehicle is needed.
 - It is only used with the push of one button.
 - It works LIKE an ibsm but with a lot more variety and..well you'll find out the rest.

Unfortunately my fraps kept crashing so i will do this in Pic form.

Start with a normal bike.

Next, Press the R button (flip button) to continuously flip the bike.
NOTE: if you rape the button CJ will fall, you need to slowly and carefully press it at the right speed to make sure he does not fall and at least ends up right side up

If you have done it right, your Cj should be "Glitched" to where his torso is movable (facing the camera) and the back wheel of the bike is stuck on the ground.

&

When your back wheel and CJ are..altered, hold down the lean back button. your wheel should sink down lower and lower until it is going up and down in a repetitive glitched pattern (like a broken movie)

Ending Results

The ending result should get your bike stuck, very simple, and all you need is "timing of flip" and before you know it you will get this.

Or

Or

Variances
Things to watch for.

- If you see the back of your bike not that high off the ground you should just quit, as soon as you get off the bike it will flip over, this might as well be known as the "Flip fail" like when an ibsm fails. (here the back wheel would be down to the ground to where half of the wheel is underground)

- Not all the time will your stuck bike have a high nose in the air, sometimes it might be lowered down but stuck all the same. this might bring some different results  ;)

- And here is a pic of me um..proving the bike is stuck since, like I said, my Fraps kept crashing.

No, your not dreaming
Replay/others

- In replay (another reason why I didn't use it) the bike will look completely different in replay, only thing i can tell you is; you have to see for yourself.

- Like i said, this is a brother to the Ibsm. But it variates in a lot more way, I myself can't tell you every little secret. but I can tell you even if you know the Ibsm you will still need to work on this :D.

Questions & answers

Go ahead, ask.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 05:56:40 PM by +ZealousR+ »

Offline Gavran

• Veteran Member
  • Stop looking here and check my post instead.
    • View Profile
Re: ZST
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2010, 03:56:04 AM »
i'm quite confident you cannot do this method without any sort of modification to the game.

Therefore this method is modding, and besides it looks quite boring and I cannot really understand why One could not just use a regular iBSM instead. Does this method really have anything new to offer?

Offline Determined

• Pro Coral Collector
  • Veteran Member
  • Pridestalker
    • View Profile
    • Determined's YT Acc
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2010, 03:57:42 AM »
No, people are just lazy as fuck.

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2010, 04:00:52 AM »
Does this method really have anything new to offer?
Well you can't stuck an iBSM everywhere, you probably can with this one. But still, you can't do it without mods = modding.

Offline Scavenger

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2010, 04:03:58 AM »
It is a very old method. Except that you cheat it faster and without using a Monster. <_<

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2010, 04:15:49 AM »
It's modded sadly but good effort anyway :p

Offline +ZealousR+

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2010, 01:06:21 PM »
Modded? how so?
It doesn't modify the gravity or speed of the game or any unfair advantages It's basically like a manual glitch.
Like in Halo the "At arms" glitch/ armor lock glitch, etc, "out of the map" in gears of war

To me I find an Ibsm too easy, overused, and dying out. Everyone knows how to Ibsm, and this one changes the method so there's more variety to where you go, how you bump, and frankly you don't have to get a monster. find a spot and set it there, easy & lazy.

Offline ZeRo_

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2010, 01:09:56 PM »
You get it wrong, as SO said you can't stuck your bike everywhere(for example some roof) naturally(I mean with a monster), so it counts as modding.

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2010, 01:15:54 PM »
The thing is, unless you know how to do it without SACC, it counts as modding. Just to let you know

Offline Joshua

• Veteran Member
  • METHOD, Milbridge, JDizzle, blablabla
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2010, 02:29:53 PM »
No, people are just lazy as fuck.
Post of the fucking day, thank you. Anyways, it'd probably be considered modding

Offline MeetMyMeat

• Veteran Member
  • Enough video games guys
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2010, 02:34:57 PM »
Pic 2 and 3 remind me of "The Exorcist".  :ajaja:

Offline Tom

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2010, 03:01:47 PM »
Pic 2 and 3 remind me of "The Exorcist".  :ajaja:

:lol: Just add some vomit. And a dirty priest.

Offline MaCi

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2010, 03:06:39 PM »
The Power of Christ compels you!

Nah, I ain't seeing this method happening..
When all natural stunts are landed it may be useful.

Offline JustCaus3

• aka tuutti
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2010, 03:29:28 PM »
Stuck Theory....  :lol: it's called mods  :ajaja:
nah, i would really call that modding  :ajaja:
mods  :ajaja:

Offline +ZealousR+

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2010, 06:57:46 PM »