Author Topic: Tips & Tricks (Outdated)  (Read 76540 times)

Offline FloW

• Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
Re: Tips & Tricks
« Reply #180 on: February 24, 2014, 09:15:49 AM »
Really cool and simple tutorial. Maybe you could put gtastunting logo at the beginning if you are going to make more :P That would be cool advertising if your tutorials become as popular as Fugitive's someday (that goes to anyone who wants to make tutorials).

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #181 on: February 24, 2014, 09:43:31 AM »
Hopefully I'll help Slayer make the grind tutorial when he's ready Daffy :D. Once you know the technique, grinding rails is basically just as easy as grinding in VC/SA (slightly more difficult). GTA IV is the same really, it's just a different technique.

Offline Turtle Boy

• Shell Shocked.
  • Admin
  • not afraid of dying, pieces of me die all the time
    • View Profile
    • Skyler Mead
« Reply #182 on: February 24, 2014, 09:57:17 AM »
anyone wanna stunt online today? I have yet to stunt with anyone online.  :wub:

Offline Cookie

• Veteran Member
  • om nom nom
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #183 on: March 20, 2014, 04:07:42 AM »

Offline SlayerUK

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: March 20, 2014, 12:11:16 PM »
That looks great, can't wait to try it and maybe master it better :D

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #185 on: March 20, 2014, 12:28:49 PM »
Damn I found this in January, landed something with it already :(. Oh well, cool that he found it too :D.

Offline SlayerUK

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: March 20, 2014, 08:08:45 PM »
Damn I found this in January, landed something with it already :(. Oh well, cool that he found it too :D.
Sneaky bastad :D

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #187 on: March 20, 2014, 08:19:45 PM »
Can't post everything :ninja:.

Offline ShuffleCrown

• Stunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: May 05, 2014, 05:19:19 AM »
GTA 5 Stunt Montage | Nomad Union - V

I'm not sure whether this was mentioned in the other pages before, but can someone tell me how did TD bounce up to the precision when he hit the tower at 1:12 of the video. I manage to do that sometimes but not on purpose. Because I thought when you bump a vertical building/tower you would bounce/drop back down(If you hit it with both wheels). How did he manage to bounce up instead? I can see from the video he did it with only the front wheel but besides that, is there any buttons or whatever you have to press on time to do that? Might need it for one of my spots. I think there should be a tutorial on that when the patch is back!^_^

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #189 on: May 05, 2014, 06:00:20 AM »
When using a motorbike, you can bonk/wallride any flat surface by hitting it at a 20 degree angle. Basically, he leaned forwards into the wall in order to get a little boost onto the precision. This gives you an even bigger boost with the slow motion ability (because you have more traction).

Offline chiler

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: November 08, 2014, 01:11:15 AM »
Cant tell if its allready known or not. But i found a way to trigger ghosttown in single player.
here is the way: first youll have to go online and play a race without traffic l. Then when the race started just exit gta online and the traffic is gone :). Now you can just load up your save.
But you cant trigger your garage or the tunning shop otherwise the traffic will be there again.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #191 on: November 08, 2014, 05:59:30 AM »
Cant tell if its allready known or not. But i found a way to trigger ghosttown in single player.
here is the way: first youll have to go online and play a race without traffic l. Then when the race started just exit gta online and the traffic is gone :). Now you can just load up your save.
But you cant trigger your garage or the tunning shop otherwise the traffic will be there again.

You can go into Los Santos Customs without the traffic coming back. It's only when you move out of the "zone" you loaded into that traffic comes back :P.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal