Author Topic: Grand final - Match BK - tomiboy vs Requiem  (Read 14483 times)

Offline Art  

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Grand final - Match BK - tomiboy vs Requiem
« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2013, 02:29:12 PM »
just for sake of getting it official
and you get on skype :angry:

Offline tomiboy

• pls
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • tomiboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2013, 03:18:02 PM »
art, don't be so inpatient. where are your manners?

Offline MikeyMouse

• Vladivostok Brother | Addicted To Taxi's
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 09, 2013, 03:39:47 PM »
Calm down guys, not sure about the other judge/judges who haven't voted but i've been pretty busy the last few days.

Anyway, 1st objective goes to Requiem, 2nd objective goes to Requiem and 3rd objective goes to tomiboy. Want a more in-depth response, pm me, but the other guys have pretty much said what needs to be said.

Offline XTO --

• HUEHUEHEU
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2013, 03:58:59 PM »
Requiem 3x0 for me.

Tomiboy's stunt #1 and #2 were old, whereas the first one was landed in... 2009? Second one was landed with FL-on the first time.

Last stunt from both were kinda bad, but at least Requiem's seemed to be a bit harder due to the precision.

Offline MtS

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2013, 05:24:03 PM »
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 09:31:11 PM by mateus »

Offline Requiem

• Veteran Member
  • SSU Member
    • View Profile

Offline tomiboy

• pls
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • tomiboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 13, 2013, 06:49:22 AM »
haha if there's a member around here, who's even more biased than xto, then tell me.  :lol: seriously, if you want to correctly cover it, then you should spend a bit more time on imagining excuses which make it actually sound credible :ajaja:

but i don't want to be a bad loser here. :a-cheer: congrats to you, requiem, for winnig this tournament, you definitely deserved it  :happy: i had a lot of fun stunting for this sasl, and if there's a thing i learned, then it's not to buy any pokemon game before something like final-matches again  :lol:

Offline XTO --

• HUEHUEHEU
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 13, 2013, 06:52:46 AM »
haha if there's a member around here, who's even more biased than xto, then tell me.  :lol: seriously, if you want to correctly cover it, then you should spend a bit more time on imagining excuses which make it actually sound credible :ajaja:

but i don't want to be a bad loser here. :a-cheer: congrats to you, requiem, for winnig this tournament, you definitely deserved it  :happy: i had a lot of fun stunting for this sasl, and if there's a thing i learned, then it's not to buy any pokemon game before something like final-matches again  :lol:

Still butthurt because I said that your semi-final spots were bad eh? Now really, stick to VC
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 06:54:21 AM by Shizuru静流 »

Offline tomiboy

• pls
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • tomiboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 13, 2013, 07:21:25 AM »
Now really, stick to VC

i'm sorry, but such a comment coming from somebody like you doesn't really look like something i could take serious.

Offline XTO --

• HUEHUEHEU
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 13, 2013, 07:48:43 AM »
Now really, stick to VC

i'm sorry, but such a comment coming from somebody like you doesn't really look like something i could take serious.

That's too bad, it was a serious advice. I don't feel like fighting, specially with a random stunter. Good luck with whatever you're up to

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 13, 2013, 08:04:52 AM »
He's not more random than you are, since when are you such a prick xto

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 13, 2013, 09:44:29 AM »
Now really, stick to VC

That's too bad, it was a serious advice. I don't feel like fighting, specially with a random stunter. Good luck with whatever you're up to
Actually he has more potential than you ever had and he has already landed more great stunts than you...
Requiem's stunts were better overall so it's a well-deserved win, but saying Tomi's last stunt (mtb one) is bad stunt is nonsense. And you highlighted Requeim's precision as if Tomi didn't do one. I just want to say that your reasoning on the third stunt seemed to be pretty silly, that's all.

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 13, 2013, 01:51:34 PM »

Well sorry but this one just made me laugh, I bet you don't even know him and you've probably never seen anything from him exept this entry either. That's like I never heard about a film my friend tells me about and I would without knowing anything about it, before watching it straightly say it sucks or something.

He's a talented stunter, that's a motherfucking fact.

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 13, 2013, 04:14:17 PM »
If you want to feel a bit less bad for yourselves, take my history in those leagues: SASL 5- Reached round of 16 and was gonna go much further[from then on it's basically semi finals], then lost to a modded stunt in round of 16, elimination. VCSL7- Reached finals, landed 1 out of 3 stunts needed for the finals match, ended up no showing, 2nd place. Current SASL- Reached the closest anyone could to finals[3rd]

I am the best at coming close.

In other words, congratulations, Andi, for a great performance throughout the league, I'll have to say I was a tad disappointed with the finals on both sides but it was solid nontheless.

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #59 on: November 13, 2013, 11:26:09 PM »
Now really, stick to VC

Man, are you serious? :lol: Tomiboy is like 20times better than you. :lol:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal