Author Topic: Hiding Cheats - The Plague Of GTASTUNTING  (Read 3001 times)

Offline KompoT

• All truly strong people are kind.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
Hiding Cheats - The Plague Of GTASTUNTING
« on: May 18, 2023, 12:46:20 AM »
I dunno where to post a video like this exactly so i hope this is a good spot haha.

Hello! Before the video a little background story as to why i made it. I probably have hundreds of hours watching essay/documentary/commentary videos on youtube and always was a huge fan of them. Later down the line i planned to make them myself but due to lack of editing skills + low performance pc and my HORRIBLE english pronounciation ive made only 1 commentary video(which was in 2021? I believe.) The effort was low when i look back to it. Ever since then i managed to loop myself into a state where i was beating myself up over nothing lol. Anyway i already lost few years worth of time where i couldve been improving my editing skills. Anyway due to my english finals coming up and some friends talking me back into it, ive decided to pick the path that i was most hesitant to pick. Ill try to keep making a few videos like these a year from now on. I feel like theyre cool to make and i love making them.

ANYWAY if you find a problem with anything or just want to give your thoughts please do so in the comments! Id love to hear everyones opinion even if this is just my second take at an essay video. Also if you need more info feel free to read YT description

Now get some snacks relax and enjoy me rambling for 8 minutes straight
YOUTUBE LINK: https://youtu.be/rEesxaH7ZjE

Offline Demo00n

• ``````````````````````````````````````````````````
    • View Profile
Re: Hiding Cheats - The Plague Of GTASTUNTING
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2023, 03:32:25 AM »
Nice video man, just dont forget the thingy we talked about  :cheernutz:

Offline Insan

• freeworld
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2023, 06:43:36 AM »
I had already told you how well it sounds when you speak, and the way you explain everything.
And now that I understand english better
nice vid komp, more like this!

Offline Sport

• Veteran Member
  • I love fat cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2023, 11:26:19 AM »
Nice video man, don't worry about english and editing it's ok (mine is worse :D). I always liked documentary style GTAS videos and it's great that someone makes them :jajaja:.
 And fak I have to subscrib because I watched outro(((

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2023, 03:23:14 PM »
Good video, don't worry about your English skills they were great :P. I personally feel conflict about live streaming for the reasons you mentioned, losing spots or spoiling surprises in advance. My solution in the past was to share screen to my main trusted stunting friends on Skype/Discord, so they could watch me stunt without spoiling anything for anyone else.

I think in the modern era, local Shadowplay/OBS/etc recordings are 100% necessary, because now that save states are a thing, there's no way of knowing something is legit without them. Speaking for myself too, despite my concerns about live streaming, I think it might still be worth it for overall transparency, and like you said, it's fun having people motivate you to keep pushing forward, it's certainly something I'm considering when I'm back in the game :a-cheer:.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2023, 03:26:03 PM by VaNilla »

Offline Erney

• Veteran Member
  • Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2023, 06:13:51 PM »
Good accent, understood everything. ;)

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2023, 06:39:59 AM »
It was an interesting video and also an entertaining one. Your accent is okay and the editing/song was fitting as well. I personally would not mind more of this  :happy:

Offline Urban Legend

• f*ck phone books
  • Veteran Member
  • I ❤ VC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2023, 10:25:13 PM »
If you didn't mind being an "average" stunter you never had to worry about cheating.  That being said I didn't know what Save States were until after I watched a few of these newer videos.. I was shocked. Thinking WOW. These stunts are way too clean! Now it makes sense.

I'll have a watch here soon.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal