Author Topic: Guild Stunting Shop  (Read 269876 times)

Offline Blaze

• USS Crew
    • View Profile
    • Bike Gallery
Re: Guild Stunting Shop
« Reply #1320 on: March 05, 2016, 12:32:36 PM »
Bike megapost? Maybe megapost is the incorrect word since it's only four bikes (it would be five but one is for a SA solo so I can't post it yet) and they're all pretty minor but nonetheless here are a few recent projects from me.

Starting with Illex's PCJ, he wanted me to port his NRG I made to Vice City which was easy since the body of the NRG was just an edited version of a PCJ I'd previously made as a request that ended up unused. I'm not certain on who Amy is either but she must be special to earn the prized position of Illex's licence plate.

Next up Blaze v6 or Panopticon v2, not much has changed from the previous iteration; changed the inner wheel shape /texturing, removed the pentagram, slightly modified a few other textures such as the front light, handlebar grips, underside of the bike and the end of the forks then darkened the brake disc.

I couldn't think of a name for this one so I just named the project folder Pink, I suppose in theory it could be v7 since it shares some of the same textures as my personal bike but lets not go that far. I just thought a slightly transparent pink body would go well with some grey tires and solid black inner wheels so I scraped this together.

Last of the four is Matrix. I watched the Matrix and made a Matrix style bike in five minutes because I thought it'd be funny; nothing serious but it's interesting to look at the wireframe version of the PCJ.

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: March 05, 2016, 12:36:42 PM »
the pink one looks just perfect :wub:

Offline Blaze

• USS Crew
    • View Profile
    • Bike Gallery
« Reply #1322 on: March 05, 2016, 02:12:02 PM »
You can have it if you like since it'll most likely just stay dormant in my skinning folder which is getting fucking large.

Offline Billy

• gonnagetya
    • View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: March 05, 2016, 03:09:37 PM »
The "Matrix" is one of the best ideas for nrg/pcj I have ever seen here. Do You mind uploading it or something ?

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: March 05, 2016, 03:23:32 PM »
If I didn't have a bike I'd happily take it, but I sort of feel proud of the fact that I made my bike (almost) myself and it suits my player :ninja:

Offline Blaze

• USS Crew
    • View Profile
    • Bike Gallery
« Reply #1325 on: March 05, 2016, 03:45:20 PM »
Bike megapost? Maybe megapost is the incorrect word since it's only four bikes (it would be five but one is for a SA solo so I can't post it yet) and they're all pretty minor but nonetheless here are a few recent projects from me.

Starting with Illex's PCJ, he wanted me to port his NRG I made to Vice City which was easy since the body of the NRG was just an edited version of a PCJ I'd previously made as a request that ended up unused. I'm not certain on who Amy is either but she must be special to earn the prized position of Illex's licence plate.

Next up Blaze v6 or Panopticon v2, not much has changed from the previous iteration; changed the inner wheel shape /texturing, removed the pentagram, slightly modified a few other textures such as the front light, handlebar grips, underside of the bike and the end of the forks then darkened the brake disc.

I couldn't think of a name for this one so I just named the project folder Pink, I suppose in theory it could be v7 since it shares some of the same textures as my personal bike but lets not go that far. I just thought a slightly transparent pink body would go well with some grey tires and solid black inner wheels so I scraped this together.

Last of the four is Matrix. I watched the Matrix and made a Matrix style bike in five minutes because I thought it'd be funny; nothing serious but it's interesting to look at the wireframe version of the PCJ.

Quoting just to bring them onto this page so they don't get lost in the abyss.

The "Matrix" is one of the best ideas for nrg/pcj I have ever seen here. Do You mind uploading it or something ?

Best idea yet it was completed in about 10 minutes :lol: If you're going to use it in a video or something like that I'd highly recommend setting the game time to night so it stands out a little better.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/z0xtmm

Offline Blaze

• USS Crew
    • View Profile
    • Bike Gallery
« Reply #1326 on: April 15, 2016, 08:51:31 AM »
Bike for mehmet, might not be the final version since he isn't on Skype yet but I like it.

Offline FrankInsanity

• The Green One
  • Veteran Member
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: April 15, 2016, 12:55:35 PM »

Nice

Offline Billy

• gonnagetya
    • View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: April 16, 2016, 01:16:29 AM »
Already saw it on trollbox. Looks delicious B|

Offline Blaze

• USS Crew
    • View Profile
    • Bike Gallery
« Reply #1329 on: April 16, 2016, 07:51:40 AM »
Thanks dudes, was inspired by my old PCJ G4S by Burnout.

Speaking of old bikes I might do a remake of this at some point.

Offline Blaze

• USS Crew
    • View Profile
    • Bike Gallery
« Reply #1330 on: April 28, 2016, 08:28:13 AM »
Definitely the most amount of time/work I've put into a bike, majority from scratch minus a few textures on pcj6008bit128, probably something like 15/16 hours on and off. Mad happy with it and I hope IceD is too and if not I'm using the fucking thing  :P

View in full size etc.

Offline FrankInsanity

• The Green One
  • Veteran Member
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: April 28, 2016, 08:37:13 AM »
 Well I have to say the work is sick as fuck, great one Blaze

Offline Max_

• relax reflex
    • View Profile
    • Youtube HP
« Reply #1332 on: April 28, 2016, 09:16:23 AM »
Lookin great dewd
Loving all the details you put on there, work pays off

Offline Blaze

• USS Crew
    • View Profile
    • Bike Gallery
« Reply #1333 on: April 28, 2016, 01:30:13 PM »
Thanks lads, definitely my personal favourite I've done so far! Not usually happy with the stuff I make but I'm at a solid 95% happiness with this one. Now I gotta redo my own bike and make Raskal one too.

Offline Blaze

• USS Crew
    • View Profile
    • Bike Gallery
« Reply #1334 on: April 30, 2016, 03:57:55 PM »
No real massive changes that'd warrant a post but whatever, new tyre treads, updated plate and front headlight. v7 I guess.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal