Author Topic: Betrayal  (Read 13579 times)

Offline InsaNe

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gtastunting.com
Betrayal
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2005, 02:15:12 PM »
Okay children stop fighting now.
Powerful sentence.

Offline deviate

• Veteran Member
  • AENIMA
    • View Profile
Betrayal
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2005, 02:41:09 PM »
For sure now back on topic about the video please.

Offline bj070893

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.barbie.com/
Betrayal
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2005, 02:43:35 PM »
DLING!!! :D

MisguidedAngel

Betrayal
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2005, 02:51:25 PM »
Alright I'll give it a full review when I've finished downloading and watching.

Just cause Enigma's a pal and never talks to me

Edit:

Video Name: Betrayal
Crew: Z3ro Signal
Stunters: Enigma, Sweet, The Antidote, Torque, Nightkid, Daffy, Finallight
Video Time: 8:06
Video Size: 131 MB (roughly)

Reviewed by: Misguided Angel

Hmm, im a little surprised and somewhat let down by this offering...

Editting: It was sketchy in my mind, the effects used were a little much at times as I got lost when a stunt was taking place or landed it just became more of a "what the fuck was that" type of thing. The stunts working with music wasnt badly done but it wasn't normal ZS quality. The video was even a little laggy with me for some reason, but that way just be me. 7/10

Stunts: This is more of what surprised me, with less stunters you did a shitload more impressive work. You now have even more, yet the quality was lacking. There was still some nice stunts within the video but I saw a bunch of redone stunts, and one with a cute twist by Enigma which was pretty cool. 8/10

Music: WOW, bad choices all around. Sorry but I hated all of those tracks personally. The intro with Evenescene...oh god, you had to use them didnt you...The main track was much on the yelling, and yelling in stunt videos usually leads to bad road. The outro with some Crazytown wasnt that bad, but you picked a shitty song by them (well, more shitty then most of their songs) 3/10 (because you had 3 songs you get 3 points)

Overall: Are you guys still a strong crew? Yeah sort of, you have more stunters...its just you didnt put as much effort into this because you do have more people. When it was only likr 4-5 stunters you had to put more effort into anything and thats what made those videos some calibur stuff...this is just sort of lack luster, its not a bad video by any means (maybe the music but w/e) but its not your normal work.

I would give it a download if only to add it to your ZS video library, if you don't have a ZS video library you may not want to watch this video.

7/10
« Last Edit: December 29, 2005, 04:04:25 PM by MisguidedAngel »

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
Betrayal
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2005, 02:59:06 PM »
Daffy didn't really shine in this vid (although I'm sure he will use the 'I've been a busy boy' excuse to cover that), for some reason I expected Daffy to completely own all...
Haha you read me like a book boy :P

Offline BloodyHook12

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Betrayal
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2005, 03:47:47 PM »
Fantastic video. I definitely loved finallight's grinds and that one packer 2 tree 2 krail 2 grind by Enigma. Beautiful. Nice work on the editing, too.  

Offline Nightkid

• Veteran Member
  • I used to have a cooler avatar.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gtastunting.com
Betrayal
« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2005, 03:49:57 PM »
really good video, Enigma thanks for letting me in the video...bastard i had my grind then you followed it up with that giant tree ramp to grind :P

Editing :9/10 really went smooth and didint hurt my eyes.

Music: awsome tune for sure.

Stunts: 9,5/10. You(enigma) and finallight really shined through this video. some stand outs were thr bump 2 crane in LC, wallride to roof, freeway grind an the Ag to bb. great stuff there guys. :)

Offline KiD A

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
Betrayal
« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2005, 04:18:34 PM »
Great video guys great job the bump to crane was amazing that airgrab from the telephone pole by finallight was amazing and nightkid's sanchez grind were a couple of standouts for me great job

9/10

Offline Brandon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Betrayal
« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2005, 04:31:32 PM »
it was a good video. I'd say the best ZS video, stunt wise
Enigma was a big standout here, Finallight too.

The music was annoying...I dont enjoy screamy music like that, but i will say it fit with the editing
Ahhhh the editing, soem of the best i've seen ;)

Great video. 10/10

Offline Barney

• Veteran Member
  • Adebisi's Hat
    • View Profile
Betrayal
« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2005, 04:44:22 PM »
Alright I'll give it a full review when I've finished downloading and watching.

Just cause Enigma's a pal and never talks to me

Edit:

Video Name: Betrayal
Crew: Z3ro Signal
Stunters: Enigma, Sweet, The Antidote, Torque, Nightkid, Daffy, Finallight
Video Time: 8:06
Video Size: 131 MB (roughly)

Reviewed by: Misguided Angel

Hmm, im a little surprised and somewhat let down by this offering...

Editting: It was sketchy in my mind, the effects used were a little much at times as I got lost when a stunt was taking place or landed it just became more of a "what the fuck was that" type of thing. The stunts working with music wasnt badly done but it wasn't normal ZS quality. The video was even a little laggy with me for some reason, but that way just be me. 7/10

Stunts: This is more of what surprised me, with less stunters you did a shitload more impressive work. You now have even more, yet the quality was lacking. There was still some nice stunts within the video but I saw a bunch of redone stunts, and one with a cute twist by Enigma which was pretty cool. 8/10

Music: WOW, bad choices all around. Sorry but I hated all of those tracks personally. The intro with Evenescene...oh god, you had to use them didnt you...The main track was much on the yelling, and yelling in stunt videos usually leads to bad road. The outro with some Crazytown wasnt that bad, but you picked a shitty song by them (well, more shitty then most of their songs) 3/10 (because you had 3 songs you get 3 points)

Overall: Are you guys still a strong crew? Yeah sort of, you have more stunters...its just you didnt put as much effort into this because you do have more people. When it was only likr 4-5 stunters you had to put more effort into anything and thats what made those videos some calibur stuff...this is just sort of lack luster, its not a bad video by any means (maybe the music but w/e) but its not your normal work.

I would give it a download if only to add it to your ZS video library, if you don't have a ZS video library you may not want to watch this video.

7/10
yep, wasn't that good of a video guys  :(  

Offline Brainkiller

• Narkissos
  • Veteran Member
  • Twisted Metal Stunters
    • View Profile
Betrayal
« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2005, 05:13:32 PM »
Barney please unblock me...

I am 67% through downloading, although this is like the 4th time of downloading because i had to re-install twice and once it stopped and the other i cancelled by acident :( this is really annoying as i am getting shitty speeds of like 45kb/sec...i will eidt this post with my review ;)

EDIT

Music sucked, glad to see you mentioned vert in the credits, oh wait...you didn't. :side:
« Last Edit: December 29, 2005, 05:37:53 PM by Brainkiller [VERT] »

Offline Torque

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Betrayal
« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2005, 05:46:09 PM »

I am 67% through downloading, although this is like the 4th time of downloading
:lol: I had to DL it like 8 times.

Offline Juan

• Veteran Member
  • TMS
    • View Profile
Betrayal
« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2005, 06:00:13 PM »
What is up with all these +130mb vids, to tell you the truth i see no difference from one thats 80mb. Your making us dialup and dsl users suffer.  :(

Edit- Dling.

Edit2- Awsome vid guys, strong performance, the only stunt i didnt like was torques grind at airport, cause you cant get a packer in there.
This vid had two of the best grinds ive seen, Enigma's grind and the long sanchez grind(only cause it was on a sanchez).
« Last Edit: December 29, 2005, 06:17:27 PM by Juan »

Offline deviate

• Veteran Member
  • AENIMA
    • View Profile
Betrayal
« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2005, 06:42:14 PM »
Barney please unblock me...

I am 67% through downloading, although this is like the 4th time of downloading because i had to re-install twice and once it stopped and the other i cancelled by acident :( this is really annoying as i am getting shitty speeds of like 45kb/sec...i will eidt this post with my review ;)

EDIT

Music sucked, glad to see you mentioned vert in the credits, oh wait...you didn't. :side:
I am going to ignore that ^^^^ for now, next time I won't be so nice as to not rule following.

You bust out giving a video a rating because I didn't mention your stupid crew? You gotta be fucking kidding me try again idiot.

Offline Brainkiller

• Narkissos
  • Veteran Member
  • Twisted Metal Stunters
    • View Profile
Betrayal
« Reply #44 on: December 29, 2005, 07:16:41 PM »
,Dec 29 2005, 09:13 PM] Barney please unblock me...

EDIT

I am going to ignore that ^^^^ for now, next time I won't be so nice as to not rule following.

You bust out giving a video a rating because I didn't mention your stupid crew? You gotta be fucking kidding me try again idiot.
You say "thanks to all crews", mention every crew in the network accept for .:vERt:. and ampt who are inactive, then you call me an idiot...you aint getting a review now  :side:
« Last Edit: December 29, 2005, 07:17:26 PM by Brainkiller [VERT] »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal