« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2013, 03:35:22 PM »
Yeah, it's pretty damn shit :sleep:

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
Re: 1.0.6
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2013, 10:21:22 PM »
I hope they have more varied women haircuts, the ones they had were pretty bad. And I couldn't even be a redhead  :( I guess I'll have to check this out after school then  :happy: Oh and still no content creator? I was really hoping they would get it out at the same time as this.

Offline Crack

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2013, 01:43:59 AM »
Yap, still no content creator.
It will be available this fall.

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2013, 02:17:41 AM »
How much did they change the rewards? didn't turn on my xbox for a while now..

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2013, 06:50:40 AM »
Played last night, before you could get 13600$ if there were many participants in a race, now you get around 3500$ I believe. Parachuting was also nerfed I think.

Also if you're racing just one other person, you only get like 1000-2000$ I think, when before you could get as much as 7000$

Rewards are still the same for missions and survival afaik

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2013, 08:13:16 AM »
Nerfing the cash in races is good thing imo. Prison run only delivers 1000 if done with one player each run. Which is awesome because I hate that race so fucking much.

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2013, 08:40:47 AM »
^agreed. people farming on criminal records, down the drain and that airport track is the woooorst. I wouldn't have cared if not for the fact that half the time (sometimes more) I do quick race it's one of those three

E: well I don't agree that it was such a good thing, because shit is so fucking expensive in online and there's no good way to earn lots of money. Fortunately for me, I'm finished with gathering and modding cars for my garage at this point (except adding armor on them, which will be another 500k). I still want a Buzzard attack chopper and a Rhino, but earning that sorta cash would probably take 100 hours+ with the tiny payouts in 1.0.6, fuck that
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 08:46:22 AM by RedX »

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2013, 08:54:57 AM »
The best race is still the one in the canals, but still. I already have a buzzard :P And I'm too lazy getting my 4last levels to get the rhino. It's so since almost 1month and some weeks now. :lol:

Offline Noah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2013, 09:20:06 AM »
Outrage in console county Wait for the PC release guys

Offline FELIX

• formerly known as Flava and cloudwalker
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2013, 09:50:34 AM »

took that one yesterday, just so you know what I mean, I'll quit the game for now.

Offline Cookie

• Veteran Member
  • om nom nom
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2013, 11:05:07 AM »
Races shouldn't have been nerfed. 13,000 was possibly a little too much for 1 race but if it is long enough or with lots of laps I shouldn't matter. The only thing that needed to be changed was the short races, the payouts were too high for 1 lap etc and most other races shouldn't have been touched.

Also here is the full list of patch notes:

TITLE UPDATE 1.06
Along with the new Beach Bum update content, automatic Title Update 1.06 also includes a host of fixes and adjustments for Grand Theft Auto Online, which are listed here:

Fixed an issue where the game would delete your personal Vehicle if you have another player in it when you add a Tracker and Insurance.
Fixed an issue where players could become stuck on the aerial view when entering GTA Online with cloud servers down and having just launched a mini-game.
Fixed an issue where the mission 'Damaged Goods' would start even though it had previously been completed.
Fixed an issue where under rare circumstances players couldn't claim back their personal vehicle in GTA Online.
Fixed an issue where under rare circumstances players were able to get the Declasse Sheriff SUV into Los Santos Customs and respray it causing the menus to malfunction.
Fixed an issue where in rare circumstances players would lose all personal vehicles after being idle kicked and unable to rejoin an online session.
Fixed an issue where players could occasionally get stuck after killing a pedestrian with a golf ball.
Corrected an exploit where players would retain their personal vehicle after selling it at Los Santos Customs mod shop by transitioning back and forth between Story Mode and Online.
Corrected an exploit where players could keep repeatedly selling a Bati 801 to Los Santos Customs.
Corrected an exploit where players were able to duplicate vehicles by accepting a Mission while leaving a high-end garage.
Corrected an exploit where a player could start a Team Deathmatch with all players on the same team.
Players are no longer able to delete their GTA Online character while the Rockstar cloud servers are unavailable.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal