Author Topic: A History Of Violence VII  (Read 5014 times)

Offline Max_

• relax reflex
    • View Profile
    • Youtube HP
A History Of Violence VII
« on: November 01, 2020, 12:25:19 PM »

Hurricane Hermine has swept across the City but the worst is yet to come...

Glad we could come together and release another edition this year. Thanks to everyone that submitted stunts and enjoy the ride!

Editor: Max

Stunters: Fighter, Hedgehog, Ezraph, Haywire, Krypton, Max, Puzzle, Khaimyk, Nerve, Rainbow, Sheeptea, Silw, Skilz, Skuller, Smut, Sorcery, Vice Ninja, ZeRo

Youtube

Download

Review Template

« Last Edit: November 02, 2020, 01:19:29 PM by Max_ »

Offline Blaze

• USS Crew
    • View Profile
    • Bike Gallery
Re: A History Of Violence VII
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2020, 12:49:29 PM »
AHOV VII Review by Blaze.

Krypton - Side p2b: Dope, loved the recoil from the bump.
Smut - Squalo prec: Good thinking on the spot, prec was stylish as fuck.
Max - Stoppie 2 prec: Great idea using the props from the Psycho mission, very cool.
Fighter - Freeway p2b: Nice, Freeway stuff always looks cool, great execution.
Vice Ninja - Sanchez nat bump: Rad, liked the little wallride up to landing too - nice to see you still rocking.
Ezraph - csm: Nice stunt sorcery.
Silw - Tankbump 2 prec: Cool, prec looks like a slippy one.
Khaimyk - Voodoo fbi bump: Nice, you gotta be the king of Voodoo bumps by now  :lol:
Hedgehog - Infernus barracks bumps: Oooh that was dope as fuck, great execution.
Max - Taxi barrel roll 2 boost 2 roof: Sick, loved the combo of the barrel roll into the boost, stylish as fuck.
Skuller - Nat bump 2 grind: Fucking love a good long grind, very nice.
Krypton - Tree p2b: That's some fucking distance, gj clipping the roof and still making it!
ZeRo - p2b recoil 2 roof: Nice thinking, recoil with the spins looked dope.
Skuller - csm: Runup looks annoying as fuck, gj on the land - always had a thing for stunts where the bike clips the roof after seeing Torque do it in Lockdown.
Skilz & Sheeptea - Taxi boost 2 prec: Fuckin rad, double angles were sick.
Puzzle - nat bump: Noice.
Krypton - curved grind: Very stylish, woulda been cool to try and turn it to get the last corner of the ledge but still nice regardless.
Nerve - Angel grind 2 stoppie 2 prec: Rad combo man, real smooth execution too.
Sorcery - Sanchez grind: Nice stunt ezraph.
Rainbow - Packer 2 island: Kinda shocked that spot hasn't been found earlier lol, gj on that - the landing looks like a fucking annoyance.
Silw - Stoppie 2 double grind: Great execution, I like that you made it through a good majority of the rail.
Khaimyk - Sanchez skimmer bump: Sanchez bumps always look cool since they spin a little differently to PCJ's, gj.
Sorcery - Krail 2 stoppie 2 ledge grind: Funky, I like it.
Sheeptea - Tank bump 2 prec: Well done baiting the entire community :lol: Cool prec though, accidental or intentional?
Haywire - Sunshine Autos bb: Very fuckin nice, rad spot, great execution and the landing was dope too.

Editing: Quality as always Max, angles were great especially on the double taxi prec. I liked the theming on the intro, the editing on the stunting and all the chainsaw stuff dotted around, really ties the video together as a whole. Nice to see the AHOV skins still being used too :mellow: All around great video, quality stunts and an enjoyable edit, gj.

Offline Sport

• Veteran Member
  • I love fat cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2020, 12:55:07 PM »
What a nice collaboration!
I liked the most: Hedhehog's barracks bump, Max's taxi combo, Sorcery's ledge grind, Sheeptea's prec, and the finisher.
Gj everyone.

Offline Srcry

• DUSTED
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2020, 12:58:44 PM »
just in time for day of the dead! RIP everyone. lotta cool stunts, everyone came through.

Offline SyperDimon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2020, 01:18:57 PM »
Nice! Inf the best

Offline MV

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2020, 01:34:18 PM »
just getting back into VC so hopefully I can land some more stuff next time. thanks for letting me participate - everyone killed it! loved the editing as always

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2020, 02:34:32 PM »
Krypton - Side p2b: Oh cool find! For a second I forgot that part of the building existed so when it cut to the cinematic shot with that packer in the background I was like 'what is going to happen here???' but 0.1 second after the bump I remembered  :lol:
Smut - Squalo prec: Nice boat precision, liked it.
Max - Stoppie 2 prec: Not the biggest fan of these kind of stoppie2prec stunts but it was a nice idea to precision that mission booth.
Fighter - Freeway p2b: Nice ooonneeeee. Freeway big air stunts are nice! That why I didn't like this, not big air  :euro: /s
Vice Ninja - Sanchez nat bump: Never thought about bumping it from this side
Ezraph - csm: Pretty sure this is old
Silw - Tankbump 2 prec: Felt a bit random, sorry.
Khaimyk - Voodoo fbi bump: I kind of want to count how many different roofs have been landed with this method, we must be halfway through the map by this point right?  :hmm:
Hedgehog - Infernus barracks bumps: Oh man, sick stunt and stunt of the video for me. Didn't expect this and a nice and high roof as well. There should still be some potential for stunts like this in VC.
Max - Taxi barrel roll 2 boost 2 roof: This was done without the start combo by dropping off the higher ledge inside the building. Nice idea to get onto two wheels though!
Skuller - Nat bump 2 grind: Okay grind, looks quite easy to do.
Krypton - Tree p2b: This still new?
ZeRo - p2b recoil 2 roof: Interesting bump, nice find.
Skuller - csm: Looks quite vertical but not a huge fan.
Skilz & Sheeptea - Taxi boost 2 prec: Morbid did this with a packer long ago and removing it doesn't add a lot of difficulty but it was fun to see that two people send it in at the same time. Made for a nice segment in the video!
Puzzle - nat bump: Also old right?
Krypton - curved grind: Oh cool find! Well executed too. Seems like an obvious spot in hindsight but have flown past it plenty of times  :unsure:
Nerve - Angel grind 2 stoppie 2 prec: Nice combo, liked it.
Sorcery - Sanchez grind: Sanchez grind on a thick ledge, always nice. Probably way more annoying than it looks  :ajaja:
Rainbow - Packer 2 island: Only way I knew that made it possible to get to this island on a PCJ. Kind of lame that it is just a packer ramp but the landing is quite annoying and it was worth using I guess? Asked Max if he wanted it and he said yes so eyyy  :lol:
Silw - Stoppie 2 double grind: Oh nice combo! Makes me wonder if someone ever grind that semi circle to the very end before.
Khaimyk - Sanchez skimmer bump: Eh, not a fan of these stunts if it's to generic roofs. Unlanded roofs or precisions ye sure nice but this is kind of random for the lack of a better word.
Sorcery - Krail 2 stoppie 2 ledge grind: I wanna say I've seen this done before but I'm also 99% sure I'm wrong on that. Krail2stoppie is always nice.
Sheeptea - Tank bump 2 prec: Old
Haywire - Sunshine Autos bb: Also old. Reynolds did it with a packer in his solo PrimaL 11 years ago and EataB(or was it Silw? The lack of nametags always annoyed me in that video  :ninja:) did it in 'if I cut my hair hawaii will sink' without it.

Edit: Enjoyed the video a lot as always, and liked the intro as well. Nice addition to the series, but the stunting was underwhelming for me  :unsure:
« Last Edit: November 01, 2020, 02:39:09 PM by Rainbow »

Offline Krypton

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2020, 02:36:37 PM »
Another great edition to the series Max, and everyone involved! Loved the editing and cam angles, fit the video perfectly.

Lots of cool stunts in here. Standouts for me were Max's love fist stoppie, hedgehogs infy bump, sheep/skilz boost, Sliws double grind, srcys sketchy ramp stoppie2grind, and hay STOMPED that finisher. Though everyone did a great job. Sheep had me going with that runup too haha but sick height on that one. Also Rainbow finally put a pcj on that island, even if it was just a packer ramp is was cool to see, nice one.

Thanks for letting me be a part of this one, turned out awesome!

E: forgot to add, loved the intro with the boat going through flooded VC, good stuff.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2020, 03:44:11 PM by Krypton »

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
  • Natural's the best way.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2020, 02:58:10 PM »
Great as always, everyone got sweety stunts, enjoyed watching it! Infy car bump was sick, for real.. All natural stunts were dope!

Offline Ezraph2001

• Live, love, laugh, Limberly Kippington
    • View Profile
    • stan nmixx
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2020, 05:34:19 PM »
???'s krail2stoppie2grind, max's barrel roll 2 boost, hedgehog's infy barracks bump, krypton's ledge grind and that sick cloning feature @ sheep & skilz's boost  :wub: :wub: :wub:  hay's finisher is yes, old but with the packer in it :D

that intro is nice tho. is that a newer king diamond track max? i wonder.

gj guys, expect the throwback collab coming in about a week :D
« Last Edit: November 02, 2020, 07:16:45 AM by Ezraph2001 »

Offline Faiz

• DSS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2020, 09:19:37 PM »
Nice! Inf the best
trully it is ! :D  for a second i thought like " am i watching a SA vid " best stunt of the video  :jajaja:, really good job hedgehog !!! i've always been loved your fbi and now it's barracks stunts haahha
Max did a great job on editing , so many good stunts that can't name them in detail  :D , enjoyed it a lot !!! :a-cheer: :a-cheer:

Offline Jason

• V.I.P. Member
  • Grains in the hourglass.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2020, 09:33:14 PM »

Offline Skuller

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2020, 02:03:22 AM »
Enjoyed it as much as every vid from the series! Hedgehod's stunt was my favopurite and great editing as always!

Offline bumpinghegehog

• Enne
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2020, 04:54:31 AM »
Oh man i've been looking forward to this!
What a great video filled with awsome stunts, good to see so many stunters are still active!
I'm very impressed by the intro and editing, great job Max!
To bad only one of my stunts was used, but thats okay  :P
Thanks for keeping VC alive, very well done everyone :ajaja:

Offline Silw

• I'm your host
    • View Profile
    • Youtube #Channel
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2020, 05:19:29 AM »
AHOV VII Review by Silw. Sorry for copying your template blaze but you did good work :cc_detective:

Intro: Extremly nice.

Krypton - Side p2b: Dope, loved the recoil from the bump.
Smut - Squalo prec: Awesome landing on that prec.
Max - Stoppie 2 prec: Your creativity is inspiring. Always the freshes ideas.
Fighter - Freeway p2b: Wasn't that old or with another vehicle?
Vice Ninja - Sanchez nat bump: Nats are always a pleasure to watch.
Ezraph - csm: Old by morbdixx I think
Silw - Tankbump 2 prec: .
Khaimyk - Voodoo fbi bump: Didn't expect a other vehicle from you  :D
Hedgehog - Infernus barracks bumps: Holy shit, this was a jawdropper.
Max - Taxi barrel roll 2 boost 2 roof: Mehr style geht nicht.
Skuller - Nat bump 2 grind: Nice grind  :happy:
Krypton - Tree p2b: Massive p2b, nice landing  :cc_detective:
ZeRo - p2b recoil 2 roof: cool spins
Skuller - csm: You always find csm with special runups haha
Skilz & Sheeptea - Nice job finding that  :ajaja:
Puzzle - nat bump: That looked so sweet.
Krypton - curved grind:  ;D
Nerve - Angel grind 2 stoppie 2 prec: Very nice combo, liked it very much.
Sorcery - Sanchez grind: Sweet grind, I think somebody has done it with pizzaboy.
Rainbow - Packer 2 island: This was awesome shit
Silw - Stoppie 2 double grind:
Khaimyk - Sanchez skimmer bump: Nice stunt, Faiz  :P
Sorcery - Krail 2 stoppie 2 ledge grind: Holy shit, that was sick.
Sheeptea - Tank bump 2 prec: This is old by Feron in  some old WH video, but he didn't got the height like you. And I did this Natural in Odyssey.
Haywire - Sunshine Autos bb: This was also done Natural by EataB in IICMHHWS, but yeah cool finisher anyways.

Editing: Your camera work is always on point. For me best VC editor, nothing more to say.

Edit: Too bad you didn't use the better stunts I've sent you, but that's okay  :D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal