Author Topic: Skuller - Turncoat  (Read 3882 times)

Offline Skuller

• View Profile
Re: Skuller - Turncoat
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2020, 09:53:15 AM »
Nice stunts Skuller! I liked the opener, 0:45, 1:34, 2:15 (was unexpected haha), prefinisher & finisher. Faiz, I don't think the editing was that bad tho, but you're definitely overusing some effects (shakes, rgb colors) in my opinion. Overall, it was a nice watch good job both of you :jajaja:
Finally someone enjoyed my csms. :lol: Glad you liked the vid man!

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2020, 03:40:57 PM »
as Jason said in his reaction video, less is more. when it comes to editing, I haven't been keeping up for a while, but over the years I've learned that it's not just about using as many effects as you can and syncing it to the music. first, I would arrange a pleasant atmosphere of the video, which will go hand in hand with the chosen soundtrack. the soundtrack should be thought ahead and should have a high probability of being liked by others too. well, I won't be giving useless advices. try other ways, experiment, you'll find your style and you'll figure it out yourself.

opener and finisher were great! :)

Offline Faiz

• DSS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2020, 04:32:10 AM »
as Jason said in his reaction video, less is more. when it comes to editing, I haven't been keeping up for a while, but over the years I've learned that it's not just about using as many effects as you can and syncing it to the music. first, I would arrange a pleasant atmosphere of the video, which will go hand in hand with the chosen soundtrack. the soundtrack should be thought ahead and should have a high probability of being liked by others too. well, I won't be giving useless advices. try other ways, experiment, you'll find your style and you'll figure it out yourself.

Thank you for your advices :D, master Promagic i will try to improve in next project  :jajaja: :jajaja:

Offline Lex

• No longer active
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2020, 05:08:57 AM »

this is what I learned actually! but my style is effects! I just can't get over with it! i love it.

Offline Skuller

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2020, 04:56:31 AM »

Got your point Promagic but that only counts if you're aiming for the vid to be liked by everyone. If you don't care that much about that and you enjoy what you do then everything is okay.  Glad you enjoyed my stunts by the way. :P

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal