Author Topic: [USS] Splinter  (Read 18047 times)

Offline Caio

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: [USS] Splinter
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2010, 11:37:21 AM »
Godson's, Siwl's and Sweet's stunts were great, EataB's first was the horrible, but the second was fucking sick, Raskal did the most awesome stuff I've seen in any USS video, Mehmet and Wazoust did not dissappoint me, but Discovery's stuff were way below my expectations

Anyway, great video from you guys :)

Offline Wozzie

• Veteran Member
  • terran
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2010, 11:42:50 AM »
TR00KING

Offline The Big V

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2010, 11:44:20 AM »
Godsooooon <3 fuckin ownage opener. Though of it but never got the right runup. Raskal owned too. The edit was rly clean and good. I liked it a lot. Too many taxi boosts but since they were all pwnage its ok :>  Liked the execution of Mehmet's 1st SAiVC stunt that BB backward bonk landing was ownage. Good job all. I always loved your videos  :wub:

Next video title - Shredder  :P

Offline Mythic

• Veteran Member
  • WH Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2010, 11:55:20 AM »
I was suprised by the amount of stuck methods used in stunts that weren't that impressive or were possible without the CSM or by P2B. Godson did surprise me in a positive way, good job landing your stunts dude. Silw's natural bump to precision in the beginning was cool, so was Sweet's police car bump, but that's about it. No killers though.

Music was a bit too uhm... Remixed to my taste and the colors were a bit dull but I guess the editing was okay, I could clearly see the stunts at least.

To be honest I was expecting more natural stunting and at least a few shockers but I'd give it a 6/10. Not a bad video. :)

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2010, 12:05:19 PM »
YT YT YT YT :a-cheer:

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2010, 12:15:45 PM »
Well it seems my memory served me wrong, the video wasn't as bad as I thought I remembered (or there were alot of changes since the beta). Godson totally owned, Silw's were nice (think that csm is possible natural though?), other than that there were a few good stunts, but mostly mediocre stuff in my opinion. Not a totally terrible video, but I didn't enjoy it much. Oh and Wazoust is a douche and godson is too good for this crew <3

Edit: disappointed by the boosts by the way, they were rather boring and unimpressive apart from the TB's first one.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 12:19:43 PM by Red »

Offline mehmet

• MEMEETH
  • Veteran Member
  • Pönda
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/GTASMehMet
« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2010, 12:16:16 PM »
the ''code'' is wrong i had 2 stunts  :rolleyes:

Then fix it I'm to lazy  :P

i eint no mode in da site  :wub:

Offline Laketown

• Board Mods
  • the impostress
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2010, 12:21:15 PM »
Well it seems my memory served me wrong, the video wasn't as bad as I thought I remembered (or there were alot of changes since the beta). Godson totally owned, Silw's were nice (think that csm is possible natural though?), other than that there were a few good stunts, but mostly mediocre stuff in my opinion. Not a totally terrible video, but I didn't enjoy it much. Oh and Wazoust is a douche and godson is too good for this crew <3

Edit: disappointed by the boosts by the way, they were rather boring and unimpressive apart from the TB's first one.

lol godson barely stunts and how is wazoust a douche?

Offline Wazoust

• MUFC
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2010, 12:32:09 PM »
USS - Splinter

(Processing)

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2010, 12:32:51 PM »
Very enjoyable watch, sadly some of the stunts were really weak but on the other hand some were wicked. as for standouts: Raskal,EataB[secound grind],Wazoust,Godson. Raskal and Godson impressed me the most though, awesome job.

Offline godson

• Board Mods
  • zodiac shit!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2010, 12:33:01 PM »

lol godson barely stunts
:ajaja:

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2010, 12:36:52 PM »
So? You still own. And I believe Wazoust modded, that's why I think he's a douche. It's just my opinion though, there's no need to discuss it.

Offline Ruchy

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2010, 12:41:50 PM »
Godson owned the video, wazmod ruined it :( most of the stunts were kinda cool, editor did a perfect choice in music  :happy: editing was okay.

Offline Bixel

• Veteran Member
  • DSS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 04, 2010, 12:48:04 PM »
liked it, turtle boy did some cool things with the editing and some bad things with the rendering  :lol: nice vid anyway some really cool and new stuff in ;P

Offline luli guy

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 04, 2010, 12:58:04 PM »
Nice vid, Raskal stuff was the best. And I lost 2 stunts.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal