Author Topic: SORT vs. All(Beast)  (Read 12774 times)

Offline Shifftee

• Shiff
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • Retired.
    • View Profile
SORT vs. All(Beast)
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2008, 10:21:14 AM »
kk, any way, I will post mine, DOT.
Uploading to Tube. Made this stunt in some minutes..
e//YouTube

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
SORT vs. All(Beast)
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2008, 12:12:11 PM »
Nice stunt SORT.

Regardless of your innocence in the matter SORT, if me and Brulla do decide All(Beast) is deliberately throwing the match then we would have no choice but to pretty much nullify this match, meaning there'd be no points. So you better hope that All(Beast) actually takes this seriously.

Offline Shifftee

• Shiff
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • Retired.
    • View Profile
SORT vs. All(Beast)
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2008, 12:20:35 PM »
Quote from: Kingjad
Nice stunt SORT.

Regardless of your innocence in the matter SORT, if me and Brulla do decide All(Beast) is deliberately throwing the match then we would have no choice but to pretty much nullify this match, meaning there'd be no points. So you better hope that All(Beast) actually takes this seriously.
Thank, you!
This is just fuck'd up! Why I have to take this pain? What is wrong? Maybe, All(beast) was just totally drunk, and when he woke up, went to forums, and then couldn't remember, wtf did he post? Then, he watched his group and saw a challenge, he have to do, he done it, there is a stunt, what is the problem?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 12:21:54 PM by SORT »

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
SORT vs. All(Beast)
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2008, 12:28:30 PM »
Oh my, you're totally right SORT, how could I have been so foolish, he was probably drunk - or maybe forced to type that out. Yes, that's it, rabbits forced All(Beast) to type what he did because they're afraid Torque is going to abduct them should he win the GTASL. It all makes sense now.

Stop making excuses for him SORT, for now we wait for All(Beast) to take this seriously and even then me and Brulla will still think hard about what to do regarding his conduct - and for all we know, YOU are in on it SORT, so we really do need to think long and hard about it

I do not want to see any more posts in this topic about it. Let's just talk about the match now.

Offline Psycho

• Insomniac.
  • Veteran Member
  • <_<
    • View Profile
SORT vs. All(Beast)
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2008, 12:43:42 PM »
Quote from: Kingjad
Oh my, you're totally right SORT, how could I have been so foolish, he was probably drunk - or maybe forced to type that out. Yes, that's it, rabbits forced All(Beast) to type what he did because they're afraid Torque is going to abduct them should he win the GTASL. It all makes sense now.

Stop making excuses for him SORT, for now we wait for All(Beast) to take this seriously and even then me and Brulla will still think hard about what to do regarding his conduct - and for all we know, YOU are in on it SORT, so we really do need to think long and hard about it

I do not want to see any more posts in this topic about it. Let's just talk about the match now.

No... Torque doesn't abduct rabbits... he abducts pet rocks.

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
SORT vs. All(Beast)
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2008, 12:52:31 PM »
I never didn't drunk
my entry
SORT fraps and upload it to youtube please
« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 01:08:59 PM by All(Beast) »

Offline Torque

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
SORT vs. All(Beast)
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2008, 01:19:31 PM »
Yes, because you'd be too stupid to even be able to put the glass to your mouth correctly.

-----

He's already seen SORT's stunt, the double stoppie, ride down the bus, and curve down the stairs. Do you think he honestly thinks he can with what he just submitted.

Honestly if you want my opinion, I don't think AllBeast can be trusted anymore or deserves to be trusted. His attitudes towards everyone on these forums; the members, the moderators, the crews, the videos posted - nothing has ever been positive.  He's been plotting this thing ever since our match just because HE doesn't know how to follow directions and his stupidity forces him to land a stunt which goes against the requirements, even if your first stunt did count - you still wouldn't have won, so why the allbitch fit?

If SORT does win this match, and I win my match, then the only legitimate way to fix this would be to have one final match between me and SORT, other than that, it will either be favoring SORT or favoring me and then progressing with the league. due to the ignorance of one pathetic person.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 01:23:53 PM by Torque »

Offline MaCi

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
SORT vs. All(Beast)
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2008, 01:20:02 PM »
Lovely stunt Shifttee!
Very well performed too

Ocean

SORT vs. All(Beast)
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2008, 01:22:39 PM »
I could have swore I posted here...

I liked Shifteees entry, you went down that staircase very smoothly.

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
SORT vs. All(Beast)
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2008, 01:24:52 PM »
Quote from: Torque
Yes, because you'd be too stupid to even be able to put the glass to your mouth correctly.

-----

He's already seen SORT's stunt, the double stoppie, ride down the bus, and curve down the stairs. Do you think he honestly thinks he can with what he just submitted.

Honestly if you want my opinion, I don't think AllBeast can be trusted anymore or deserves to be trusted, he's been plotting this thing ever since our match just because HE doesn't know how to follow directions and his stupidity forces him to land a stunt which goes against the requirements, even if your first stunt did count - you still wouldn't have won, so why the allbitch fit?

If SORT does win this match, and I win my match, then the only legitimate way to fix this would be to have one final match between me and SORT, other than that, it will either be favoring SORT or favoring me and then progressing with the league. due to the ignorance of one pathetic person.
fuck off Torque, really, i made what i can, this my best, i have problem with stopie, i not play like many stunters in WASD, i play with up, down, left and right and when make stoppie can't turn, because keyboard buffer overload and Torque i'm beast stunter in the world, i will prove it
« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 01:27:13 PM by All(Beast) »

Offline Torque

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
SORT vs. All(Beast)
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2008, 01:27:15 PM »
What does that have to do with anything. I stunt using the arrows also.

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
SORT vs. All(Beast)
« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2008, 01:29:51 PM »
What does that have to do with anything. I stunt using the arrows also.
i want say about that crap mansion chalenge, wtf, what you can make in mansion territory, only land to mansion, i made something creative and hard there, but judges sucked in, so i say again that league suck and future leagues will suck too

Offline Torque

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
SORT vs. All(Beast)
« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2008, 01:32:00 PM »
So going against the rules makes you creative?

We have genius in the house. You attitude still hasn't changed at all you ungrateful tub of lard.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 01:33:53 PM by Torque »

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
SORT vs. All(Beast)
« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2008, 01:35:04 PM »
So going against the rules makes you creative?

We have genius in the house.
if chanlenge already sucked, what i can make?
i make already many OMG creative stunts, which people can't make in years, and when i will realize it, all stunters will suck

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
SORT vs. All(Beast)
« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2008, 01:52:42 PM »
You ALL suck, Torque included

Someone fucking clip All(Bitch)'s stunt please.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal