Author Topic: Devoted Pattern - Paradigm  (Read 17559 times)

Offline DriZzly

• Veteran Member
  • Tak-47
    • View Profile
Re: Devoted Pattern - Paradigm
« Reply #105 on: May 19, 2011, 08:44:48 AM »
nop i didnt ... the melody just got me in a good mood :P

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 19, 2011, 08:47:53 AM »
nop i didnt ... the melody just got me in a good mood :P
haha :P I guess that's the irony of the song

Offline Szuhos

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 19, 2011, 09:00:51 AM »
i loved your p2b genyus. idc if its modded or not

Offline GDL

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 20, 2011, 09:26:03 AM »
bempity bemp  :rolleyes:

Offline Darkyy

• Veteran Member
  • Unionized since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 20, 2011, 09:34:15 AM »
Great video, greater than I expected in fact ! I truely loved the stunting part, each one of you gave his trips to produce a top video in terms of quality and diversity.  :a-cheer:

Insane finally got that p2b, been slipping of it for 2 years, the few times I tried it never been able to stop before my front wheel slips on the other side of the BB heh

However, this is the first time I disliked your choice of music GDL. You've become my favorite editor since you've started editing, especially by your choice of music but this time something messed with your special feeling.
Too bad, it kinda lowered a bit the video but it was still watchable don't worry.  :)

Well, a good start DP, keep it up for the upcoming videos which I hope there will be numerous.  :euro:

(Oh btw, do you guys actually know the meaning of Paradigm or did you choose it for the sound of it ?)

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Board Mods
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 20, 2011, 10:37:37 AM »
Great video, greater than I expected in fact ! I truely loved the stunting part, each one of you gave his trips to produce a top video in terms of quality and diversity.  :a-cheer:

Insane finally got that p2b, been slipping of it for 2 years, the few times I tried it never been able to stop before my front wheel slips on the other side of the BB heh

However, this is the first time I disliked your choice of music GDL. You've become my favorite editor since you've started editing, especially by your choice of music but this time something messed with your special feeling.
Too bad, it kinda lowered a bit the video but it was still watchable don't worry.  :)

Well, a good start DP, keep it up for the upcoming videos which I hope there will be numerous.  :euro:

(Oh btw, do you guys actually know the meaning of Paradigm or did you choose it for the sound of it ?)
Thanks and yes I knew whats the meaning of Paradigm :happy:

Offline FTO

• Veteran Member
  • I've quitted.
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
« Reply #111 on: May 21, 2011, 06:23:06 AM »
I liked the whole level of the video. There were not many outstanding stunts in it but many of them were absolutely enjoyable. I liked the triple grind in VC and the tank gap by Sheeptea in saivc most. :)

Offline Cocaine

• NL | WL | ASC
    • View Profile
    • YOUTUBE
« Reply #112 on: May 21, 2011, 07:30:16 AM »
Fuu that sucks

Offline Jubito

• I got CDs in my crate like crack in my pocket...yeah right, neither of the above
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 21, 2011, 08:07:51 AM »
Really nice video, my favorite was Sheeptea's SAiVC tank stunt, that was nuts :cheernutz:

And Jubito, I had that doublegrind in my spotsbook, glad I didn't land it :P Good job on that
Oh didn't saw this..
Thanks! Well, the stunt itself wasn't that hard, the biggest dilemma was the choice of the secondary vehicle, just couldn't decide which vehicle to use, but ended up using the infernus because it gave me the spin so I thought it looked better this way.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 08:22:29 AM by Jubito »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal