Author Topic: Miamification  (Read 6903 times)

Offline morbidxxx

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Miamification
« on: December 24, 2020, 12:15:32 AM »

First of all, I wanted to wish everyone merry Christmas and happy holidays! This is a new VC/LC collab that I started organizing privately some time ago. It was intended as a small chill vid but later on, Nem offered to merge it with his public collab and it turned in to this grander thing. I really enjoyed editing it and I hope you do watching too!

Stunters:
ARS, Dannye, Ezraph, Faiz, Fighter, Haywire, Hedgehog, Kingjad, Krypton, MaCi, Max, morbidxxx, Nem, Puzzle, Rainbow, Sheeptea, Silw, Skuller, Smut, Sorcery, The Big V, Vice Ninja

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
Re: Miamification
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2020, 12:59:44 AM »
One sick video, sorry for my lame stunt.
KRYPTON GJ on that p2b in LC. Never tried because it looked so much shit to get that angle!

Cool to be in a video with such great stunters!

Editing was cool and clean, GJ Morbid!

Offline Srcry

• DUSTED
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2020, 01:26:53 AM »
A great video to cap off an unexpectedly stunt video filled year. :a-cheer: Cool camera angles and a very nice atmosphere accompanied with a mix of stylish, technical and high air stunts.

Offline Krypton

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2020, 01:29:18 AM »
Merry Christmas everyone!

First off, need to thank Morbid for inviting me to be in his video and congratulate you on how awesome the video turned out! Great the name and vibe to go with it, editing was top notch.

Stunt wise this was really impressive by everyone involved. Bunch of standouts, so much that I will do a full review later on. But for now going to point out morbids psm 2 grind was huge and your bump2grind2boat was fucking nuts, Skullers construction PSM was really cool, dannyes grind boost combo was really unexpected, and Max I dont even know what to say about your double grind bus prec.. fucking loved it. But so much more I can talk about, full review tomorrow or after Christmas for sure.

Great video Morbid and Nem, thanks for having me :wub:

Also I have to say this video is automatically 10x better for me just because I saw killing joke live last year, loved the song choice ;D
« Last Edit: December 24, 2020, 01:30:52 AM by Krypton »

Offline bumpinghegehog

• Enne
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2020, 01:53:52 AM »
Great looking video man, i am amazed by how much creative spots are still being landed! Krypton's psm 2 prec was sick! Very well done everyone, merry christmas!

Offline Ezraph2001

• Live, love, laugh, Limberly Kippington
    • View Profile
    • stan nmixx
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2020, 02:10:40 AM »
1st of all, fuck christmas.

2nd, this is some pogger shit right there. :D morbid man, you could have finished the grind @ 3:16, and i thought dannye did my stunt @ 3:39 because instead of boosting to that building i hit the 2nd ledge grind with a boost. also hedgehog you done it again with the barracks bump.

would do a full review on this. 10/10 would join more collabs
thanks for the shoutout my man :D
« Last Edit: December 24, 2020, 02:15:27 AM by Ezraph2001 »

Offline lance

• DSS Crew
  • would you wait for me forever?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2020, 02:55:17 AM »
Merry Christmas. I'm glad to see you're still active   :a-cheer:

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
  • Natural's the best way.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2020, 04:43:05 AM »
Damn, those songs were so nostalgic, atmosphere in the video was cool and i completely enjoyed watching this collab! Great job on the editing, man, it was simply classic and dope as we like!
Stunts were solid. Some sad executions, would be better if reland it, but still, all the stuff was good! It's amazing to see that we are still making vids after all these years..

Offline SyperDimon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2020, 05:22:15 AM »
Nice!

Offline Sport

• Veteran Member
  • I love fat cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2020, 06:28:21 AM »
Great collab guys. Liked the most: Morbidxxx's grind2boat, Haywire's spinning psm (really impressive shit), Dannye's boat stunt, Dannye's grind2boost (nice transition effects here), MaCi's docks curb bump2prec, Hedgehog's barracks bump, Krypton's psm prec, Faiz's csm ofc, Ars's cool runup. Good job everyone, merry Christmas!

Offline Skuller

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2020, 07:42:23 AM »
Woho turned out awesome! Thanks for the invitation Morbid! Stunts were great here you even added my sanchez wheelie combo at the end :wub: btw finisher was my favorite! On the other hand the editing felt unusual to me so I really liked it! Merry christmas guys!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2020, 11:54:16 AM by Skuller »

Offline Faiz

• DSS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2020, 08:27:13 AM »
Merry Christmas !!!!! Great job everyone !!! I super loved the editing  :wub: :wub:
Krypton and Hedgehog owned this video hard !!!! Man ! u landed another barracks bump holy shit!
This is for you Hedgehog!  https://imgur.com/QyQzl5y

Offline The Big V

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2020, 09:39:47 AM »
Woah some really impressive stunts and, YAY, glad to be in one video with Dannye (havent been in one since what? Str8 outta GTAS? DAMN!), morbid and some other well known vets  :a-cheer:

Haywire's spin 2 psm 2 roof has to be the cherry of the cake for me, along with Krypton's stuff. Dannye's tripple squalo prec pass was so original my Adidas sneakers had to leave the house, for real. Faiz and Smut for breakthrough of the year though, go go awards 2020  :cc_detective:
Thanks for inviting me and accepting my mediocre-ish stunts

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2020, 10:43:23 AM »
This was a really well-edited video with some nice stunts. Sorry I couldn't contribute much to it, but glad others stepped up and delivered impressively to it.

Offline Silw

• I'm your host
    • View Profile
    • Youtube #Channel
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2020, 11:56:11 AM »
Editing: Top notch! Music was really nice, fit really well. The only think I didn't liked were ome front angles because it didn't present the stunts well.

Here's my full review:

Fighter - FBI Bump: Is this new? Or do I think so because this roof was landed so many times?!
Sorcery - cork 2 grind:This was some sick long grind!
Vice Ninja - tank bump 2 BB: Bad that the angle couldn't show that there was a tank.
Max - double grind 2 prec: Cool shit, was that stop by intention?  :D
ARS - bump 2 roof 2 csm: Wasn't that old? Or was the top part don't landed?
Rainbow - stairs 2 grind 2 csm 2 roof: Cool addition to X's grind, was about time you release that
Skuller - psm 2 construction: Nice distance!
The Big V - natbump 2 bridge: I had the same idea, now  don't have to land it anymore , thanks! Your landing was also cool.
Smut - csm 2 precision: That is old by RasKal in USS - Tripolar, he only landed another prec part of that building
Ezraph - taxi tankbump 2 roof: Nice spins, that was sick!
morbidxxx - bonk 2 cork grind: This one was my favorite of the video, really great idea and awesome execution!
Dannye - taxi boost 2 precision: Cool one
Silw - natbump 2 roof: Gotta try to go to the top part but this bump is really a bitch i  was happy with it when i landed the lower part :D
Sorcery - Sanchez grind up&down: your specialty, Joe Sanchez
morbidxxx - bump 2 grind 2 boat: Wasn't expecting that boat landing, nice!
Haywire - 360 2 psm 2 roof: Those spins made it look really cool, I bet this is some of your tryings for your normal psm that you landed there? Can't remember which video it was
Dannye - x3 boat bump precision: That was some fresh idea!
Faiz - p2b 2 roof: Were are your Skimmer bumps? :D
Skuller - csm 2 construction: your specialty,
Silw - natbump 2 island: This bump is a real bitch and the landing also :D
morbidxxx - psm 2 krail 2 grind: Pitty that you couldn't grind it fully but this must been a bitch to land
Kingjad - polebump 2 grind: Wasn't this old by your Teammate Brainkiller in some TMS video?
Dannye - taxi grind 2 roof: Unexpected boost!
Sheeptea - taxi 2 garden: Also unexpected landing, lucky guy!
Rainbow - Tank island gap: Nice, looks like a fun stunt, I'm trying that!
Sorcery - natbump 2 mag 2 roof: Nice, that Sanchez skin looks really cool, did you made it yourself?
Silw - drop bump 2 island: -
Rainbow - Angel ramp 2 roof: Nice! Your barrak bump from FDGTF with landed with an angel.
Puzzle - bump 2 grind: holy shit, that was sick, looks fun I'm gonna try that also, pitty that you've bailed the end
Max - inward taxi boost 2 vcn: Nice boost
Faiz - psm 2 stadium: Good that you landed the prec part
The Big V - angel p2b 2 poppers: Wow your ramp up to the packer was so smooth, bumping that pole is really hard I think.
Skuller - freeway triple grind:  your other specialty :D
Max - taxi boost 2 roof: Nice boost
MaCi - double bump 2 ufo: Yo I think this roof landing was really new, never saw landed that roof before, nice!
Skuller - csm 2 roof: Not really a fan of csm's but I think with that runup that wasn't easy to land.
Hedgehog - infernus 2 barracks 2 roof: I had the same idea after your first barrak bump, but don't see the logic landing the same roof just from another street. You came really close to the real top, that may be possible?!
Nem - sanchez 2 skimmer 2 roof: That is Faiz stunt :D
Krypton - psm 2 precision: Shocker! Would never thought of setting a psm in that place!
Faiz - csm 2 vcn: Holy shit, that was a nice that you've got that spin from the wooden thing!
Finisher: I remember this stunt was done by BoxXx but did he landed also the top part like you? Can't remember. Funny that you've landed between these two buildings. Huge finisher, deserved it!

Overall nice video to end this year! Thanks for the invitiation!  :)
« Last Edit: December 24, 2020, 11:58:40 AM by Silw »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal