Author Topic: Burn - Valar Morghulis  (Read 8692 times)

Offline burn

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Burn - Valar Morghulis
« on: May 09, 2020, 03:22:53 PM »

Welcome gtastunting ! I'm proud to present you my new San Andreas solo, edited by Artifex and guested by Prog and Raekwon !

A big thank to them for the incredible work they did, as guests and editor !

I hope you are about to enjoy as much as we enjoyed it.

Youtube Link

Download Link

Thanks for watching !
« Last Edit: May 09, 2020, 05:01:54 PM by burn »

Offline Skuller

• View Profile
Re: Burn - Valar Morghulis
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2020, 03:48:49 PM »
Ehh private?

Nice variety through the whole video, chimney pl was my favourite! Sweet editing too. Overall it was a great watch!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 03:57:42 AM by Skuller »

Offline FELIX

• formerly known as Flava and cloudwalker
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2020, 04:18:45 PM »
hyped, i‘ll wait till tomorrow

Offline Lex

• No longer active
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2020, 04:50:30 PM »
Shit, I piss before I watch this! Super excited :wub:

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
  • Natural's the best way.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2020, 05:00:00 PM »
Opener: The first who landed top on infy, but from the ground - 10/10
Bump2palmbump2top: same situation, i'm sure some guys lost this spot since Ktulu(?) landed lower part, so gj on landing top 10/10
Grab2grind: well executed
Curb2doublegrind: classic spot, but nobody landed before, gj
P2b2walltap2roof: Baseline modded it in Premontion? if yes then 10/10
Sandking bump2doublegrind: the spot that probably no one could ever think about, nice find
Car bump2bb: it makes this stunt cooler when you know it wasn't made randomly, also respect for landing top
Airport doublebump: crazy, had no wow effect, wondering if it was planned or not, but still great stunt for collection
Wallride2backstoppie2grind: very creative idea 10/10
Hotring barrackbump: cool
P2b2grind: idk why, but this stunt associates with the Sonic X game for me lol, nice find, probably one of not many p2b2grinds which i liked
Infy barrackbump2prec: 10/10
Prog's top landing: 10/10 +execution
Infy dropbump2prec:  well executed, great stunt
Raek's p2b2b2prec: the spin make it more cooler, well done
3x grind: not really tripple grind, but still crazy idea and execution 9/10
Threesixty2wallride2grind: lost this idea, good job on landing this one 10/10
SF bump with grab: looks random, but still nobody landed like that, hah
Infy barrackbump2prec: Looks epic 10/10
Prog's naval base landing: 9/10 because i want to believe it is possible to land naturally, since this high bump is weird
Finisher: finally it is landed on top 10/10
(all the 10/10 means that stunt is unique and landed perfectly, with no way to reland it on top or in different way, this is how the real stunts should be landed)
Edit was just good and enjoyable, i'm always rate the camera angles and they were good, i enjoyed watching it.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2020, 05:03:34 PM by ARS »

Offline burn

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2020, 05:05:12 PM »
Ok we are back !

Thanks for the review ARS, always a pleasure to read  ;D

Offline LeoDeNonysaints

• It's me man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2020, 05:07:42 PM »
You are way too fucking good at this game. I enjoyed the whole video. The music was really nice too, One way mirror is a great choice

Offline Gh0stX

• Alpha member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2020, 05:26:29 PM »
Awesome stunts really.
3:18 and 3:46 were my fav and the grind combo was epic.

Edit : I copied ARS's text sorry man

Opener: 10/10 completely my type of stunt I loved it
Bump2palmbump2top: 8/10 cool double bump
Grab2grind: 8/10 I dont really like grabs but the grind made it look good
Curb2doublegrind: 8/10 good find here, clean execution
P2b2walltap2roof: 9/10 I liked it
Sandking bump2doublegrind: 9/10 unpredictable and well executed
Car bump2bb: 7/10 nice stunt even tho I dont really like this type of stunts
Airport doublebump: 10/10 awesome, that stunt needed a lot of skill to be landed
Wallride2backstoppie2grind: 8/10 nice little combo
Hotring Barackbump2roof: 9/10 I love stunts like this
P2b2grind: 9/10 pretty good find here, I'm sure you had fun landing it
Infy barrackbump2prec: 10/10 for the same reasons (I love this type of stunt)
Prog's top landing: 10/10 always wondered how no one went for the top of that roof, I knew it was possible with a double bump, anyway awesome stunt
Infy dropbump2prec:  10/10 everything with infy is 10/10 for me
Raek's p2b2b2prec: 9/10 great execution
3x grind: 9/10 awesome combo but too sad first two grinds werent cleaner
Threesixty2wallride2grind: 10/10 I'm in love with it and I was trying it on samp few years ago
SF bump with grab: 7/10 cool stunt (I dont really like grabs sorry lol)
Infy barrackbump2prec: 10/10 masterpiece of this video
Prog's naval base landing: 9/10 is it really possible ? Good execution tho
Finisher: 10/10 finally someone landed the top

Edit: 8/10 classic
« Last Edit: May 09, 2020, 10:03:11 PM by Gh0stX »

Offline SyperDimon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2020, 08:23:10 PM »
Nice!

Offline Lex

• No longer active
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2020, 09:34:13 PM »
awesome stunts! i lost the nrg airport wallride

Offline Lex

• No longer active
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2020, 09:50:43 PM »
Opener: holy shit I never notice the spot anyway, I tried it nrg few years ago for fun its 10/10 for me
Bump2palmbump2top: kitz and nck been trying this spot and landed in PSA but lower only as we thought its imposs for the top, awesome shit burn always! love you man!  :wub:
Grab2grind: the best slam grind ive ever seen! i dont know how much hours you spent to it, but the result is more than what I know impressive 10/10 I keep replaying that stunt!
Curb2doublegrind: awesome spot! double grind by burn is weel executed! awesome I want to try it too  :a-cheer:
P2b2walltap2roof: Baseline landed it with mod i think ars is right? im not sure! the short run up is pain! aesome burn 10/10
Sandking bump2doublegrind: WHAT THE FUCK! the best sandking stunt ever?
Car bump2bb: when I saw this the first person that comes to my mind is herr dav i dont know why? thats a hard stunt right there!  :wub:
Airport doublebump: lucky or not the best airport stunt ever! I dont know how many tries to reached the second bump! I tried it before with joep in samp and yea i luckily bump to it but never gotten to land! this is hell job! 10/10
Wallride2backstoppie2grind: awesome creative bstoppie burn <3
Hotring barrackbump: holy that height! 11/10
P2b2grind: awesome wallride toi grind the distance to the gring is too far awesome execution!
Infy barrackbump2prec: 10/10
Prog's top landing: awesome double bump thats hard 10/10
Infy dropbump2prec:  awesome prec i always think grescha maybe tried it before? 10/10
Raek's p2b2b2prec: this man alive shit spin to top is well executed awesome stunt!
3x grind: angle angle angle holy shit burn! 10/10
Threesixty2wallride2grind:I lost this oh my god!  :wub: im sad 10/10
SF bump with grab: not a fan of the stunt but awesome grab i miss JL 10/10
Infy barrackbump2prec: you fucking son of god burn 10/10 awesome! youre the besT!
Prog's naval base landing: ok thats awesome! 10/10 for bump!
Finisher: i only got lower roof awesome finisher! best stunt in the  video!  :wub:

awesome video burn the best stunter of the year!  :wub:

I don't know how much you hate me as fellow stunter! but remember I will keep following you!

Offline Srcry

• DUSTED
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2020, 10:40:32 PM »
very epic. bump to airgrab on the bridge in SF was unexpected and cool.

Offline Avi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2020, 10:51:03 PM »
this movie just goes through everything, just everything. the stunt level is unbelievably high, when I saw a stunt with an infernus 3:44 I said 'O FUCK', this is probably the best stunt you ever did (infernus2barrack), which doesn't mean that the rest of the stunts were worse, even the guests sent awesome stunts, I have no words, this is the best solo I've ever seen, and I'll come back to watch it from time to time. 10/10  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Scavenger

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2020, 12:20:48 AM »
Like i told you at twitch i fucking love the outcome. Stunts were another level. My fav is the barracks chimney prec. Editing was so good and the music choice on point. I saw many stunts landed on twitch and i know how much effort you put in stunting. Good job bro.  :a-cheer:

Offline Omma!

• Señor Member
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2020, 01:46:59 AM »
Opener: Great land! probably one of the last great spot left to land this roof
Bump2palmbump2top: Feel really good to see this one landed gj!
Grab2grind: Not a big fan of grinds but hammer grab is always a pleasure to watch
Curb2doublegrind: Fillerish but nice land ;)
P2b2walltap2roof: Gj landing this unmodded, now is time to land this nat from the other side!
Sandking bump2doublegrind: Nice spot, I think Jeff did something similar with cabbie iirc
Car bump2bb: Good landing, car bumps have a big potential but noone do them (expect you ofc NEGRO)
Airport doublebump: Great spot here too, too bad the landing is overwhored. If you landed this some years ago it would probably have more wow factor, still great!
Wallride2backstoppie2grind: Exactly the kind of spot that doesnt appeal to me, backstoppie are not my thing sorry ahah even tho I recognise the fact it is probably damn hard to nail, so props! (I wouldn't have the patience myself to even land the wallride there)
Hotring barrackbump: Plain barackbump, still is always nice to see this roof landed and using a hotring give it some extra points ;)
P2b2grind: Nice one must have been hard, angle seems annoying
Infy barrackbump2prec: Fantastic use of the barack method, it is a pleasure to see this precision landed with a veichle that is not a cabbie! (Time to go for the chemney on the right?)
Prog's top landing: Another roof that has been overwhored, I always associated every stunt to this stadium as boring but drop bump to the top made it for me, gj! (Maybe only Daksad did the same with nrg? cant remember)
Infy dropbump2prec:  Great execution there ;)
Raek's p2b2b2prec: This p2b is annoying af, good job landing the top. Spin made it even better.
3x grind: This is the kind of grind spot I like, the 360 before the last grind made this a 10/10 for me
Threesixty2wallride2grind: Also this combo is one of the best I saw in last years, really well executed, props
SF bump with grab: Like the LS crane spot this one have been 100x time more overwhored. but I actually liked this one more, the way you grabbed looked cool
Infy barrackbump2prec: Just epic land <3 probably the only way to nail this building with infy
Prog's naval base landing: Even tho I have the feelin this one is possible naturally I cant explain how satisfyin was tho see this spot finally landed!
Finisher: Fantastic land and great way to finish the video!

Gotta say the editing was fantastic (so was the song), really liked that you mostly used simple effect but at the right time and in the right quantity, made the video a pleasure to watch ;)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 01:49:49 AM by Omma! »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal