Author Topic: Spins  (Read 4413 times)

Hendi_Danger

Spins
« on: September 18, 2005, 04:16:11 PM »
Hey guys i love your videos and you inspire me! That jump to grind on the first few seconds of VElocity really is insane!

I was wondering baout landings and get in on and of bikes in mid air. I can wall bump really easy and i wanted to incorpaerate a get off and back on into it. How exactly do you get of and them back on?

Also if your spinning in a landing..how do you stop or stay on the bike while it spins?

Any help would help me! ^_^

Ty for the inspiration and the awesome videos!  :grin:  

Offline Solaris

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Spins
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2005, 04:31:35 PM »
I'm not in ATS but I can sure help you. :)

Airgrabs: Airgrabs are when you get on and off your bike in mid air. To do this, you must be heading towards a wall in midair. Right before you hit the wall, get off your bike and tap F like a friggin' madman. If you do it correctly, Tommy will get on the bike before it hits the ground. If not, try and try again. You can also do groundgrabs, but those are a little more complicated.

Spinning while landing: Well, to land a stunt where you spin, simply land it forward. If it looks like you're going to land sideways, simply hold the brake and emergency brake while you're landing. Just make sure you aren't landing backwards, because odds are you're going to bail.

If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask. And welcome to GTAStunting.com :)

Maximus

Spins
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2005, 09:45:32 PM »
I'm not in ATS but I can sure help you. :)

Airgrabs: Airgrabs are when you get on and off your bike in mid air. To do this, you must be heading towards a wall in midair. Right before you hit the wall, get off your bike and tap F like a friggin' madman. If you do it correctly, Tommy will get on the bike before it hits the ground. If not, try and try again. You can also do groundgrabs, but those are a little more complicated.

Spinning while landing: Well, to land a stunt where you spin, simply land it forward. If it looks like you're going to land sideways, simply hold the brake and emergency brake while you're landing. Just make sure you aren't landing backwards, because odds are you're going to bail.

If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask. And welcome to GTAStunting.com :)
Thanks man. That helped me a lot, too. :)

Offline bj070893

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.barbie.com/
Spins
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2005, 12:09:18 AM »
What Solaris said. Once you get a few airgrabs and you wanna go further, try hitting the wall at an angle. It's a bit harder, but still easy.

Offline m3rrix

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Spins
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2005, 12:25:30 AM »
Solaris is master of the AG :P

Also, try hitting the wall with either the front or rear wheel.
This should cause the bike to flip.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2005, 12:26:31 AM by m3rrix »

kr3mlin

Spins
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2005, 04:45:40 AM »
oops wrong post ignore what i said
« Last Edit: September 19, 2005, 07:54:46 AM by kr3mlin »

Offline Juan

• Veteran Member
  • TMS
    • View Profile
Spins
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2005, 07:00:52 AM »
does anyone know if shooting while spinning madly help your overall chances of landing the spin?

Offline bj070893

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.barbie.com/
Spins
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2005, 01:43:54 PM »
does anyone know if shooting while spinning madly help your overall chances of landing the spin?
Try it.  

Hendi_Danger

Spins
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2005, 07:31:47 PM »
Thanks Guys in gonna go try it

Btw: I notice that its a lot harder to wheelie in GTA: LC . Maybe its just the mod IDK

Offline finallight

• View Profile
    • vids
Spins
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2005, 07:37:25 PM »
If you have the Beta V1 of the mod there is a wheelie problem, but you can fix it by getting the official handling updates.

Offline Jehde

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
Spins
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2005, 08:27:56 PM »
hehe, hey Hendi, ya i find that if you lean right before you lnad its better

Offline quraysh

• View Profile
Spins
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2006, 06:47:03 PM »
can alot people do a big spins  and nitros and big flip I think some stunter could do better than big spins   ......

Offline Laketown

• Veteran Member
  • the impostress
    • View Profile
Spins
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2006, 06:59:53 PM »
Holy Bump, Batman!

stop bumping old topics, ffs.

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
Spins