Author Topic: This is getting pretty ridiculous  (Read 5941 times)

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
This is getting pretty ridiculous
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2008, 08:19:31 AM »
I was also when coem here a spammer etc (maybe still) but I tried to be nice, there are also still people who are posting random shit and they dont egt banned /unfair/

Offline Tackleberry

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2008, 08:29:12 AM »
Quote from: Puzzle
What's the point in leaving him banned when 9/10 of the forums want him back?
Stop with such stupid arguments, it isn't even true.

- - - - -

I'm going to close this now, as I think leaving this topic only will lead to more whining. If you got anything important to add, please PM me (or any of the other mods) and we might open it for you.

I'm not closing it to stop people from giving their opinions, I think it's a good time to close it now. The ones who want Feron back have been able to write why they think so and the moderating crew has explained why we won't unban him.

Before you leave this thread, please take a look at kaneda's post if you haven't read it already. He explained very well what this is about.

Another thing, no more "Unban Feron" topics, please.

Closed.

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2008, 08:32:51 AM »
Just to add something Tack.

To the people that say if everybody wants him back, we should do it. Thats definietly not going to be the reason for us letting anybody back. I'm personally to blame for letting Feron back on MANY occasions, as well as other banned members, because I gave in to people begging me, THATS not fair, the rules are totally un-needed then arent they.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal