Author Topic: Main Round 4 - SabotagE vs Tackleberry  (Read 8713 times)

Offline Urban Legend

• f*ck phone books
  • Veteran Member
  • I ❤ VC
    • View Profile
Main Round 4 - SabotagE vs Tackleberry
« Reply #60 on: April 17, 2007, 07:34:10 AM »
Sabo's stunt made me go  while Tackleberry's was more of a

Tack would get my vote.

Offline Brulla

• Veteran Member
  • Chris
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 18, 2007, 07:24:05 AM »
Too bad that sabo couldnt use that boat stunt, cause its one of the best boat stunts I've seen. Really, just fucking amazing.

Offline NoAPOlogies

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #62 on: April 20, 2007, 01:30:39 PM »
Here come the Big, Bad Judges!! WEREWOLF and Eddeman are both in this topic with me!

Wow, I am really pleased to see two different notions of precision. One was a precision landing and one was a precision stoppie. Its nice to see variation in stunts.

SabotagE: Height and distance weren't too impressive but the run-up in that area is sucky at best. Using the scrap piles as a ramp is also pretty tough since they aren't as smooth as one might like. The precision landing was pretty good, especially since you landed in that inner area. Its not an easy landing either.

Tackleberry: On the surface, it appeared to be just a normal stoppie, but I really liked how you kinda flirted with the ledge on both sides. Using the ramp thing there made it tougher to get a good, straight bearing. However, I would've preferred a shorter stoppie on a narrower ledge. I felt that ledge was too wide to truely be a great precision stunt.

My vote goes to SabotagE. I felt his precision landing was more impressive and difficult.

Offline Ostits

• TMS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 20, 2007, 01:41:51 PM »
Sabotage: A very cool stunt, I generally like these ramp2landing stunts, as they show that you have to have an eye of creativity to find new ways to land stuff with them.

Tackleberry: Like NoAp said, it's hard to get a stunt like that going, and going to the edges was generally nice, but then again, it didn't have enough of the precision that I was hoping for. Thus:

My Vote Goes To: Sabotage, since he had the better looking and IMO more precisionlike stunt. I guess Im just used to SA precision stunts, but yeah, nice stunts both of you

Offline WEREWOLF

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 21, 2007, 12:26:33 AM »
SabotagE:
nice tankbump, you didn't have a big air and i can't say it need much precision but the tank position looked kinda unstable and you had to fly completely to the right which makes the stunt harder

Tackleberry:
that was pretty long stoppie on a pretty thin ledge but on the other hand it was just a stoppie(well-performed tho)

although i think Tack's stunt had more precision i expected to see more precise ones. comparing the stunts itself i find SabotagE's stunt a better one

My vote: SabotagE

Offline Tackleberry

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 21, 2007, 12:47:43 AM »
You win and you deserve it. Congrats.

I'm sorry to let the judges down by not making a very good stunt. I had to focus on other stuff. But I'm still in the tournament, I promise I'll do better next time.  

Offline NoAPOlogies

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 21, 2007, 05:02:10 PM »
@Tack: No need to apologize, I know you guys got a lot of real life commitments to take of first. Good luck next week against Bloodyhook.

SabotagE wins and will play the loser's round champion in the Final 4our.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2007, 05:03:04 PM by NoAPOlogies »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal