Author Topic: Round 2 - Plani vs. Souther [Souther wins 5-2]  (Read 4342 times)

Offline PtRvY

• WH Crew
  • Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Hero / BT Member
    • View Profile
Re: Round 2 - Plani vs. Souther
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2011, 12:26:32 PM »
---
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 12:39:30 PM by PtRvY »

Offline MeetMyMeat

• Veteran Member
  • Enough video games guys
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2011, 12:27:31 PM »
I am resigning as a judge because what you just did is a joke.

Offline Determined

• Pro Coral Collector
  • Veteran Member
  • Pridestalker
    • View Profile
    • Determined's YT Acc
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2011, 12:31:34 PM »
Sorry for the inconvenience (and I probably won't alter the final score), but since the challenge creator feels like Souther's entry is invalid, I'll change my vote to Plani.

Sorry, but that's just wrong... Just 'cause Anoobis can't express himself properly doesn't mean that the contestant should suffer even tho his entry is superior AND IS PERFECTLY MATCHED WITH THE CRITERIA.

Offline PtRvY

• WH Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2011, 12:34:05 PM »
I discount my vote. A backup judge will vote instead of me shortly.
I plead Anoobis to be more careful next time.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 01:38:13 PM by PtRvY »

Offline Tayaroki

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2011, 12:37:21 PM »
Souther's stunt was 10x better, and atleast 2/3 of his stunt was done inside the airport (the bump).

Offline Souther

• ED stunter, WL editor :>
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2011, 12:41:31 PM »
not just me landed stunt outside challenge, and all were good. :ajaja: but my stunt should fall to objective.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 12:50:39 PM by Souther »

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2011, 12:53:11 PM »
I think the challenge was abit unclear and me and Souther have interpreted it in different ways.Anyway , this is just a stunt league , it was supposed to be fun and all , we dont need to fight for such tiny things.

My stunt was inside the airport and it was old , Souther used the airport as a runup and landed a pretty cool combo , he can have his victory , there is more matchs to come anyway...

Just be careful with the concept of the challenges next time (not blaming you Anoobis)
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 12:57:27 PM by Plani »

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2011, 12:58:13 PM »
All right whiners, are you trying to say I'm not allowed to change my vote?
No we are trying to say you should use your brain a little being the image of this league. The challenge obviously states the best stunt AT the airport, that means you can use the airport and it's vicinity.

Hence the reason why you and Anoobis are being unreasonable, not only was Souther's stunt better but it's not Plani suffering, it would be Souther suffering from a mistake made by a judge. The stunts were valid to the challenge, so you better judge yourself to the challenge as well.

Offline PtRvY

• WH Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2011, 01:03:14 PM »
All right whiners, are you trying to say I'm not allowed to change my vote?
No we are trying to say you should use your brain a little being the image of this league. The challenge obviously states the best stunt AT the airport, that means you can use the airport and it's vicinity.

Hence the reason why you and Anoobis are being unreasonable, not only was Souther's stunt better but it's not Plani suffering, it would be Souther suffering from a mistake made by a judge. The stunts were valid to the challenge, so you better judge yourself to the challenge as well.
I realized that, and that's why I have discounted my vote for this match. Nobody's harmed from my side anymore.

As for the whiners thing, it was the product of a massive headache I'm having right now, couldn't exactly pick the right word.

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2011, 01:05:48 PM »

U mad cuz Brazil is going to crush Netherlands!!!!!!1!!!1!!1  :cc_detective:

Offline bLADE

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2011, 01:11:29 PM »

U mad cuz Brazil is going to crush Netherlands!!!!!!1!!!1!!1  :cc_detective:

OOOOOOOOREEEEEEEELLY?

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2011, 01:14:45 PM »
OOOOOOOOREEEEEEEELLY?

jajajaja 2x0 Neymar and Lucas  :ajaja:

Offline Raining

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2011, 01:18:48 PM »
I'm voting here because Petar discounted his vote

My vote goes to Souther, as his stunt was alot better than Plani's, it had better idea, it was beatifully performed and grind was realy smooth. And anyone who is going to bitch (after reading some of posts in this topic) about my vote, will be disqualified. Deal with it. Challenge says at, not in.

Also I will make sure that if someone bitches about this he will not be allowed to post into this section anymore. We are judges. Treat us like them.

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2011, 01:53:05 PM »
Probably no point, but I would vote for Plani because he actually stayed inside the airport. which is how I read the challenge. Good day.

Offline GDL

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2011, 12:25:54 AM »
It's pretty hard for me to judge, because I also thought that the whole stunt have to be inside the airport. I will go with Souter, because I dont want to be affected by my misunderstanding, and Souter's stunt was obviously better.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal