Author Topic: WIP (My version)  (Read 2688 times)

Offline Lolko

• DP Crew
  • Double Penetrators <3
    • View Profile
WIP (My version)
« on: October 03, 2012, 10:42:01 PM »
Hey guys!

This is my version of Sony's and Red's duo.Long story short,I had render problems (had to render it in 4parts), but despite of this problem,here it is.Try to enjoy. :>

WIP

Offline Rust

• View Profile
Re: WIP (My version)
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2012, 10:46:42 PM »
As I said in YT

"It's just awesome how I just saw the minipreview and said "that vid is better than mine" and well, after see the first stunt I loved you lol

The intro is not so good, try to gave you some logo or intro :P

Also, you forggot some stunts there for example Red's naturalbump2roof in LC

Fak uuuu

Nice video, great edit

Thanks for fuck my version with stylew :3"

You are getting so fuckin' good, good job mate :euro:

Offline Determined

• Pro Coral Collector
  • Veteran Member
  • Pridestalker
    • View Profile
    • Determined's YT Acc
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2012, 11:05:04 PM »
Amazing colors, the flashes were really annoying & the masking didn't really fit & was badly executed. Work on your angles & don't put a flash on every beat, you'll save yourself a lot of time & will make the vid a lot more enjoyable. Instead of flashes, focus on movement, pan/crop & angling, believe me, if this vid didn't have a single flash, but did have really nice smooth angles with great post production movement & angling, it would've been a lot more enjoyable, the colors fit the song perfectly & could've set a great mood for a nice simple edit. Keep it up though, just don't try too hard, start out simple & build your way up if necessary  :euro:

Offline Lolko

• DP Crew
  • Double Penetrators <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2012, 04:59:06 AM »
Amazing colors, the flashes were really annoying & the masking didn't really fit & was badly executed. Work on your angles & don't put a flash on every beat, you'll save yourself a lot of time & will make the vid a lot more enjoyable. Instead of flashes, focus on movement, pan/crop & angling, believe me, if this vid didn't have a single flash, but did have really nice smooth angles with great post production movement & angling, it would've been a lot more enjoyable, the colors fit the song perfectly & could've set a great mood for a nice simple edit. Keep it up though, just don't try too hard, start out simple & build your way up if necessary  :euro:

I'm always up for critism,and this is one of the best i get,thanks mate. :wub:

e:but atleast you liked the colors :p
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 05:46:40 AM by Lolko »

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2012, 06:26:37 AM »
Gonna start with the things I liked. Great colors you've done there man, the blue touches are very fitting to the atmosphere and the song, alongside camera angles, you had a good variety of 'em and managed to place them perfectly in the right time, a good movement of your hand there :)

Things I disliked. Flashes were ANNOYING as fuck xd you could've atleast made a better flash that enhances the white colors so as black ones, this one looks like a white picture placed in every beat. If you weren't using that, as Determined said, the video would've been a lot better and it was going to get me INTO it. These flashes made me go a bit mehish while flashes and the video started to gain my interest after they stopped. Pan/crop was alright but could've been better, try to do less close angles and make the pancrop move slowly and smooth.

Overall if you work out on these things, you will have a masterpiece of editing since this kind of songs and stunts are perfect for a simple atmosphere but yet fancy :) Keep it up bro.

e/ As for stunting, there are some golden oldies but executions were crappy-ish :P liked sony's stuff though :)

Offline Lolko

• DP Crew
  • Double Penetrators <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2012, 07:03:18 AM »
not a single p/c (except the 16:9 ratio change) used in this video. :p

thanks man :wub:

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2012, 08:26:57 AM »
Wrong ratio in the screen. You used widescreen in the ingame options? Editing was cool  :)

Offline Lolko

• DP Crew
  • Double Penetrators <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2012, 08:58:22 AM »
i was recorded it with 1280*1024 resolution then p/c-ed 'em to 16:9 ratio.

anyways,thanks Rainbow :mellow:

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2012, 10:03:23 AM »

Try recording with 1280*800 then, or 1280*720. Then in Vegas just don't do anything with it but the maintain aspect ratio untick thing.  :ajaja:

Offline Lolko

• DP Crew
  • Double Penetrators <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2012, 10:52:45 AM »

Try recording with 1280*800 then, or 1280*720. Then in Vegas just don't do anything with it but the maintain aspect ratio untick thing.  :ajaja:
I've these ugly CRT monitors with 4:3 ratio,so i appreciate this.so much thanks. :a-cheer:

Offline Rust

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2012, 11:20:31 AM »

I've these ugly CRT monitors with 4:3 ratio,so i appreciate this.so much thanks. :a-cheer:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal