Author Topic: Check this girl out!  (Read 7680 times)

Offline dirtybird78

• misSdirecti0n
  • V.I.P. Member
  • Est. 2005
    • View Profile
Re: Check this girl out!
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2015, 02:13:12 PM »
That was sick af.

Offline foresttravesty

• Evolve Stunting
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VId6eO36Kuc
    • View Profile
    • StuntinNotFrontin Productions
Re: Check this guy out!
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2015, 10:38:28 PM »
Really hope they didn't drive all the way back each time. That aside, this is probably the kind of stunts that'll be impressive in a few months from now, when all the big buildings has been landed and a simple bump glide gets boring. But yeah, this one hole has been used more than a prostitute. There's got to be more body precisions like it.

not sure why you'd hope she didn't drive back. it's called dedication...i don't know where you've been, but all of the large roofs have been hit. also, i'm pretty sure she is the originator of the hole. she can do what she likes with it. it wasn't just the body precision, it was a combination of the bump, glide, bail, and precision, all in free roam. she is beast. stunt was beast.

Offline HonkMeat

• Amateur stunter on GTA V
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2015, 03:23:22 AM »
not sure why you'd hope she didn't drive back. it's called dedication...i don't know where you've been, but all of the large roofs have been hit. also, i'm pretty sure she is the originator of the hole. she can do what she likes with it. it wasn't just the body precision, it was a combination of the bump, glide, bail, and precision, all in free roam. she is beast. stunt was beast.

^^ This.  Saying anything negative about that stunt is ridiculously elitist.

Offline OrangeW

• The unholy offspring of herp and derp itself.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2015, 04:56:00 AM »
Really hope they didn't drive all the way back each time. That aside, this is probably the kind of stunts that'll be impressive in a few months from now, when all the big buildings has been landed and a simple bump glide gets boring. But yeah, this one hole has been used more than a prostitute. There's got to be more body precisions like it.

It really doesn't matter if all the large roofs are landed, it matters if the bump is old to the same roof. SA is smaller than V, and so is VC. Didn't stop people landing the same roof, it's about HOW you land it. Creativity is key.

That being said, this stunt is quite creative though I'm not really a fan of skydiving precisions, looks tacky to me.

Also

Originator of the hole :Disgusted: :lol:

Offline Pendji

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2015, 08:30:46 AM »
"All in free-roam" dear fucking god don't bring this shit here. It adds absolutely fucking nothing to say YEAH WELL, EVERY TIME I FAILED THE STUNT, I DROVE BACK. No matter how boring gliding is, knowing a person drove back each time doesn't make it anymore impressive. I haven't heard anyone bring up doing anything in free-roam till V was released. If you told anyone you didn't use dannye's in VC, they wouldn't care. Several people made "Live recordings" of their stunts and it didn't get anymore impressive.

If you need to come up with excuses to make your stunts look impressive, you're doing something wrong. "This painting is bad" "Yeah well I actually painted it in the dark with my own feces" "Oh now I see it, $5000 right there". The stunt itself is good regardless, I don't even know why you're bringing this up lol.

... What? If I knew a friend had a car but walked 2 hours to work instead, I'd call him stupid regardless.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 08:39:44 AM by Pendji »

Offline HonkMeat

• Amateur stunter on GTA V
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2015, 08:40:04 AM »
... What? If I knew a friend had a car but walked 2 hours to work instead, I'd call him stupid regardless.

Lol - that's not what I meant.  The stunt itself, not an opinion on whether it should be done in FR or a race :p

Offline OrangeW

• The unholy offspring of herp and derp itself.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2015, 09:28:11 AM »
ITT:

Offline foresttravesty

• Evolve Stunting
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2015, 09:40:59 AM »
"All in free-roam" dear fucking god don't bring this shit here. It adds absolutely fucking nothing to say YEAH WELL, EVERY TIME I FAILED THE STUNT, I DROVE BACK. No matter how boring gliding is, knowing a person drove back each time doesn't make it anymore impressive. I haven't heard anyone bring up doing anything in free-roam till V was released. If you told anyone you didn't use dannye's in VC, they wouldn't care. Several people made "Live recordings" of their stunts and it didn't get anymore impressive.

If you need to come up with excuses to make your stunts look impressive, you're doing something wrong. "This painting is bad" "Yeah well I actually painted it in the dark with my own feces" "Oh now I see it, $5000 right there". The stunt itself is good regardless, I don't even know why you're bringing this up lol.

fact is, GTA V is not like the variations of the past. we had more time on console to develop our methods and find spots without the ease of a trainer. PC elitists waited til things got easy, then come in and say our methods don't mean anything. well, they do. if you are doing stunts in free roam as opposed to whatever alternative, you're gonna get my respect and a large number of other peoples respect. i'm not sure what you did in previous games, but you haven't earned anyones respect in this game and you're not going to with talk like that. 

edit: not that using race mode, or any future trainer, is going to lessen stunts for me. it's just a point of pride if it's done in free roam and to say it means nothing is wrong. also, helmets look terrible and you always have to wear a helmet in race mode.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 10:12:52 AM by foresttravesty »

Offline JustCaus3

• aka tuutti
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2015, 09:46:34 AM »
Never been so surprised of a stunt that started with a long ass runup and gliding. Fuckin well done.  :ajaja:

Offline Reynard The Fox

• Reynolds
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2015, 10:40:05 AM »
CAN WE GET BACK TO THE FACT THAT THIS IS A GRIL

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2015, 10:41:02 AM »
YES FAP FAP FAP

Offline foresttravesty

• Evolve Stunting
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2015, 10:55:44 AM »
girls can do anything. she's not "the best girl stunter around" she is "one of the best stunters around"

Offline Pendji

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2015, 10:57:43 AM »
fact is, GTA V is not like the variations of the past. we had more time on console to develop our methods and find spots without the ease of a trainer. PC elitists waited til things got easy, then come in and say our methods don't mean anything. well, they do. if you are doing stunts in free roam as opposed to whatever alternative, you're gonna get my respect and a large number of other peoples respect. i'm not sure what you did in previous games, but you haven't earned anyones respect in this game and you're not going to with talk like that. 

edit: not that using race mode, or any future trainer, is going to lessen stunts for me. it's just a point of pride if it's done in free roam and to say it means nothing is wrong. also, helmets look terrible and you always have to wear a helmet in race mode.
You know it's quite funny; this reminds me of the discussion we had not long ago. The thing keeping down new stunters is the fact people keep talking about VC and SA being the better and more legit games to stunt in, compared to V. We now have access to tools making stunting easier, but you'd rather stick to the GOOD OL DAYS where it wasn't harder, just more time consuming, why? You'd rather see videos with easier stunts in them, because they had to wait for cars to pass by, and for them to respawn after dying, repairing their bike every other 30 mins? You said it yourself. All the big roofs are getting cleared and gliding is already boring, things are only gonna get more time consuming and complex from now on.

I couldn't care less for 'respect' by people who don't want to use crutches instead of dragging themselves across the floor. If you wanna spend twice as long on a stunt because you have to drive back, sure, but don't use it as an excuse for your stunts to be more impressive than they actually are. We don't need a generation of grandpas going "Well, could've done it free-roam.." as their only criticism.

It's the same case every time we've had a "girl" on this forum. Ironical or not, people end up rubbing their wiener at them every other post. Look at how many times it's been mentioned so far, even with a stunt overshadowing who the person is entirely.

girls can do anything. she's not "the best girl stunter around" she is "one of the best stunters around"
Rofl.

Offline foresttravesty

• Evolve Stunting
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2015, 11:01:37 AM »
you've got a piss poor attitude. i won't waste any time arguing your points, when you can't even back them up with achievments. good luck with your stunting. i'll see myself out.

Offline Pendji

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2015, 11:14:29 AM »
you've got a piss poor attitude. i won't waste any time arguing your points, when you can't even back them up with achievments. good luck with your stunting. i'll see myself out.
A poor attitude. You wrote off the majority of this community that stunt in V, because a girl who does mostly parachute and bmx things managed to fly through a hole. I can see how you'd worship this person if you're into 'creative' things like that, but jesus christ. We got people here who've been in the top tier since the release of VC but you're willing to forget about it, because she appeals to your sense of grinding along a rail.

Maybe if you send her this topic she'll give you a kiss, too.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal