Author Topic: Nomad Union - IGNITOR  (Read 54593 times)

Offline Reynard The Fox

• Reynolds
    • View Profile
Re: Nomad Union - IGNITOR
« Reply #75 on: October 14, 2013, 06:56:40 AM »
LOL almost 13k views in one day. Thanks me.

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
  • Don't you remember the monsters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 14, 2013, 06:59:07 AM »
LOL almost 13k views in one day. Thanks me.

Sorry but a reddit thread with a hundred upvotes doesn't generate that kinda views. There has to be something else too...

Offline Art  

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 14, 2013, 07:02:56 AM »
Some polish lets-player liked that and that mostly brought views there also, even the top-comment is about him

Offline Reynard The Fox

• Reynolds
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 14, 2013, 07:07:45 AM »
I just love it how everybody shits on the song :)

Online Erney

• Veteran Member
  • Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 14, 2013, 07:09:58 AM »
Imo song is pretty good, and fit the video.

Offline Jubito

• I got CDs in my crate like crack in my pocket...yeah right, neither of the above
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 14, 2013, 07:28:11 AM »
Wow! amazing video. As I mentioned on YouTube, can't wait for you guys to further unfold this game's potential. As for now, it looks very promising, some dope stuff in here.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 07:37:56 AM by Jubito »

Offline luli guy

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 14, 2013, 07:33:32 AM »
it seems you really wanted some cheap views with that title :lol: you forgot the word "professional" btw, but the vid is cool

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #82 on: October 14, 2013, 08:48:20 AM »
Guys, congratulations :D!

http://kotaku.com/grand-theft-auto-stunts-are-a-lot-more-awesome-with-moo-1444878643

Obviously they got the title all wrong, but here you go :cheernutz:

Offline Odd

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 14, 2013, 08:55:22 AM »
haha, GJ guys, I'm laughing on guys who are saying it's overedited on youtube  :lol:

seems like you're going to get a ton of view  :blink:

Offline CrazyClown-

• Bonkers Founder
  • White Stunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 14, 2013, 08:57:15 AM »
SD have best video in GTA V.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #85 on: October 14, 2013, 08:58:18 AM »
I sent Owen an email and replied to the post, hopefully he'll fix it up soon. I'll just take the chance to say that I wish no animosity towards anyone in the crew. I stand by my feelings, but it's a good video and I'm sure it's going to blow up now that's it's been posted on Reddit and Kotaku :mellow:

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 14, 2013, 09:09:11 AM »

http://kotaku.com/grand-theft-auto-stunts-are-a-lot-more-awesome-with-moo-1444878643

>when you have the moon gravity cheat enabled

hue

Offline downight

• Because I Back-Traced It!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 14, 2013, 09:11:56 AM »

Sad thing about articles like this, is the fact that they are being written by people who never played the actual game. Nonetheless, I hope to see that video with ton of views because the content by gtas community deserve to be seen by larger audience. You, people, never fail to amaze and keep it that way with further releases. Great video :)

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 14, 2013, 09:32:04 AM »
I better don't read those comments on these websites.. They always talk about cheating and gravity stuff. But that's absolutely ridiculous.. They've never tried to stunt in the actual game - that probably makes them discuss about it like a bunch of professionals who spent their whole lifes on the game. Well that's funny, we shouldn't take their opinions seriously... But it hurts my eyes when I see it.. I'd personally slap them with a broom or something, but nevermind.

Let's get to the point.. The video was great, never thought that one day I'll see a crew video like this.. Maybe I'm mistaken, but there wasn't an IV crew before? At least not this good. And the physics in V and IV seems literally same to me. I was kinda waiting for Mikey to show up, unfortunately he didn't. Well the line-up of this first vid was great anyway.. Great that you got so many good members in, uncluding KM, nice to see him again.

About the stunts.. Really liked Taz's and Daffy's stuffs. But what impressed me was Slayer's wallride, that was really good. Oh and almost forgot about Turtle Dick's watertower precision, that was cool too man! These stunts will surely stay in my mind for a while. The editing was pretty good, everything was simply alright.. Just tell me guys.. Why don't those people like the music? I'm not saying it was my exact taste, but I didn't have a problem with, conversely, it was pretty good. Well those people who don't know anything about stunting videos seem kinda weird.

All in all it was a great first crew video, it just made me feel that SA&VC are slowly dying... And nobody's probably gonna give a fuck about these games sooner or later.. GTAV is probably a revolution, sad that I don't have an xbox or my pc isn't good enough to run it. Soo, what else to say? A great video as I already mentioned, looking foward to your next crew vid!

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #89 on: October 14, 2013, 09:36:54 AM »
Everyone needs to get on GTA V if we want to see this community grow, that's my view. By the way, he's 'kind of' corrected the article. Some choice quotes here.

The title has changed to "If You Can't Pull Off These Awesome GTA Stunts, Try Using Moon Gravity".

"A month into its release, most everyone has figured out that every curb is an opportunity for an insane stunt jump in Grand Theft Auto V—with or without the moon gravity cheat enabled."

"Some of the drivers behind the stunts in this video say they pulled off these feats without using Moon Gravity, and yes, some of them are in GTA Online, where cheats cannot be enabled."

"With or without it, you can land some insane tricks in the game—like launching yourself to the top of suspension bridges and water towers."

You can clearly see that they don't want to go all the way back on the original article, but hey, you can't win everyone over. :D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal