Author Topic: some clip  (Read 6649 times)

Offline jakuba

• View Profile
Re: some clip
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2020, 02:40:54 PM »
Let's make it clear. No I can't. :lol: No way in hell could I ever land any of these stunts.

I mean I really don't see how this can be clean. They look legit, dont get me wrong. It's just that they don't seem possible. Especially infy stunts. I would like to hear SS or Rusch or some knowledgeable dude break it down.

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
  • Natural's the best way.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2020, 03:01:12 PM »
Let's make it clear. No I can't. :lol: No way in hell could I ever land any of these stunts.

I mean I really don't see how this can be clean. They look legit, dont get me wrong. It's just that they don't seem possible. Especially infy stunts. I would like to hear SS or Rusch or some knowledgeable dude break it down.
Hah, it's even sounds like compliment, lul. No one word can prove anything, until someone will try the stunt by himself. Relying on theory is just ridiculous. :happy:

Offline jakuba

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2020, 03:44:24 PM »
I mean yeah that's fair. I don't know jack shit about big air stunting. So it definitely plays a role in my perception of the stunts.  It still feels off to me but if the stunts are actually legit then hot damn dude. That's some awesome shit.

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2020, 04:01:11 PM »
I mean yeah that's fair. I don't know jack shit about big air stunting. So it definitely plays a role in my perception of the stunts.  It still feels off to me but if the stunts are actually legit then hot damn dude. That's some awesome shit.
Thanks mate! I'm always been for clean stunting and I always ready to give any provements.

Offline Scavenger

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2020, 02:45:02 AM »
I remember this stuck method from samp times. Dont know Who showed me. Good job landing something solid with it. But a shame you released your stunts this way. Anyway good job.

Offline PrzemOO

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2020, 09:01:27 AM »

Stuck vehicles tend to give a really big boost in the stats, kind of like the vehicle is trying to get unstuck and the force it creates makes you bump higher. An example of this can be PSMs or iBSMs, they are really easy to get massive stats.

Cool video, liked the double grind in LV most.

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2020, 11:15:52 AM »
Amazing video dude, lots of great ideas and executions, and the variety was superb as well. Liked those stunts with the forklift method, you really owned that spot. The grinds were cool as well, liked the ledgegrind in LV the most. Good job on landing that boost2prec, too. It's sad indeed that you 'only' released these stunts this way, I believe they are all good and it could've been a very strong solo if you landed a few more and made a decent edit. Nevermind, it was a good experience, keep it up!  :P

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2020, 12:21:45 PM »
Sorry for bump, but I found out that my lazy curb bump to grind is impossible without slowroad fix. I just forgot to remove the file after slowroads collab.
Who also have it, always check if the stunt is possible without it, don't make mistake like me. :)

Offline Avi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2020, 05:58:08 AM »
Sorry for bump, but I found out that my lazy curb bump to grind is impossible without slowroad fix. I just forgot to remove the file after slowroads collab.
Who also have it, always check if the stunt is possible without it, don't make mistake like me. :)

0:22 ?  if not, its impossible with using orginal road.

1:26 here is also a short section of 'slow road' 

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2020, 08:17:50 AM »
0:22 ?  if not, its impossible with using orginal road.
1:26 here is also a short section of 'slow road' 

Damn, you right! Imagine if I didn't check it and probably no one would know about this. Now I have reason to reland the hospital spot again! :D
Sadly, I'm ruined this video as much as possible, but by mistake lol. :|

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal