Author Topic: Out Of Stunting  (Read 21354 times)

Offline Dannye

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
Out Of Stunting
« Reply #60 on: November 12, 2007, 03:37:27 PM »
Quote from: Torque
He just stopped stunting, he didn't die ffs.

But what about that signature floating around?

Offline Ferσή

• Wasteland Heroes
  • suck a cheetahs dick
    • View Profile
Out Of Stunting
« Reply #61 on: November 12, 2007, 04:03:25 PM »
Can I replace him?

Offline kaneda

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Out Of Stunting
« Reply #62 on: November 12, 2007, 08:44:12 PM »
I'd be lying if I said I didn't see this coming...but it's still a definite loss to the crew. You and the other lads from DSU were the perfect addition to ATS. You've got a great eye for stunts and sufficient dedication to pull them off. More importantly, you never had that insufferable brash attitude that appears way too much here now.

This might come out wrong, but I'm glad you've made a solid decision about diverting your attention to other things. You'll be missed when there's a call for a new crew vid (due 2012, I believe   ), but if you're enjoying whatever it is you're doing instead...more power to ya.

You've been a great stunting companion and a great inspiration to me personally. Of course there's always a place for you in ATS (duh!), but as always, never feel pressured to step up. Do what ya gotta do and just drop in occasionally to let us know you're still kickin'.

I know how you feel about stunting...I just don't have the drive any more myself. I'm busy as hell, which doesn't help. But I also just don't find it fun. Partly because of the decline of the community, partly because I just find other things more interesting. More than anything I just hope you had fun while you were stunting.

*raises glass*  

Offline ImPaKt

• View Profile
    • http://
Out Of Stunting
« Reply #63 on: November 13, 2007, 02:44:46 AM »
Quote from: Aries
I mean yes I have VenomX, Ofthemountain, and Nitzkit online 24/7 to chat to about stunting, when 2 or more of your favourite people to stunt with leave, it just becomes boring.

What about me  I'm on more than them

Stop hating me

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
Out Of Stunting
« Reply #64 on: November 13, 2007, 05:09:35 AM »
well i can understand aries stunting gets boring O_O
its his decission a loss to the community but ok
GL with COD 4 =D

Offline SnowMan

• Veteran Member
  • Life is what you make it
    • View Profile
Out Of Stunting
« Reply #65 on: November 13, 2007, 05:21:28 AM »
sad... goodluck in other games

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
Out Of Stunting
« Reply #66 on: November 13, 2007, 07:15:35 AM »
Quote from: kaneda
I'd be lying if I said I didn't see this coming...but it's still a definite loss to the crew. You and the other lads from DSU were the perfect addition to ATS. You've got a great eye for stunts and sufficient dedication to pull them off. More importantly, you never had that insufferable brash attitude that appears way too much here now.

This might come out wrong, but I'm glad you've made a solid decision about diverting your attention to other things. You'll be missed when there's a call for a new crew vid (due 2012, I believe   ), but if you're enjoying whatever it is you're doing instead...more power to ya.

You've been a great stunting companion and a great inspiration to me personally. Of course there's always a place for you in ATS (duh!), but as always, never feel pressured to step up. Do what ya gotta do and just drop in occasionally to let us know you're still kickin'.

I know how you feel about stunting...I just don't have the drive any more myself. I'm busy as hell, which doesn't help. But I also just don't find it fun. Partly because of the decline of the community, partly because I just find other things more interesting. More than anything I just hope you had fun while you were stunting.

*raises glass*  

Wow. I inspired you?  Dude get on MSN at some point and it might give me the motivation to start back up! Thanks though. I'm still staying on the forums though so don't get me wrong. I wont have to come here and let you know whats up.

Bloodware

Out Of Stunting
« Reply #67 on: November 13, 2007, 09:28:49 AM »
You just quit. You fucking quit. Man, what the fuck. I don't know what to say actually, except that it's a big loss for ATS and you were a nice guy and stunter. I really enjoyed your stunts, and really, if there was an award for Greatestguystunterknowledgeofjusticeperfectdude, it should go to you man. But yeah like Torque said, nobody dead, let's keep the spirit alive. I'll talk to you on msn and on the forums but though I'll really really really miss your stunts, and I'll hope somebody will get you that far to get stunting again.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 09:30:10 AM by Bloodware »

Offline HeX

• View Profile
Out Of Stunting
« Reply #68 on: November 13, 2007, 03:08:59 PM »
to bad aries, o and this would be funny if it was a joke as well.

Offline Ferσή

• Wasteland Heroes
  • suck a cheetahs dick
    • View Profile
Out Of Stunting
« Reply #69 on: November 13, 2007, 04:22:01 PM »
Quote from: kaneda
But I also just don't find it fun.
Come on skype and do a stunt race with me some time, I bet you'll have loads of fun.

Offline jessrocked

• Veteran Member
  • Victory Loves Preparation
    • View Profile
    • http://www.friendster.com/jessrocked
Out Of Stunting
« Reply #70 on: November 14, 2007, 12:44:56 AM »
you didnt have much of the best stunts, but your stunts were real stunting...

but u sounded like youre quitting gtas
« Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 12:45:19 AM by jessrocked »

Offline rekees

• View Profile
    • http://www.airisus.com
Out Of Stunting
« Reply #71 on: November 14, 2007, 03:19:32 AM »
Quote from: Skullvillian
What the fuck O_o

Maybe now.. I can join ATS after years of waiting?

U pwn/ed in stunting. Why quit WHYHYHYHY WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

years? more like months lol

sad to see u leave airies. enjoy watever life brings u

Offline Nagual

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
Out Of Stunting
« Reply #72 on: November 14, 2007, 03:37:06 AM »
Some good vibes in this topic and I can't do anything but agree with what most had said.
You're an inspiration and a valuable asset to keeping the GTAS community together.

On a more personal level, we had some great talks and I regret that due to lack of time on (atleast) my behalf that it's nothing more than a good memory.
Also I'd like to thank you for bugging the hell out of me joining in on giving VC another chance after One Mind was released. I had some fun in that period staying up late for the vid and sharing ideas.

There you have it boys: Interests shift and nothing (except Neo) can live forever.
I know some will take this the wrong way or have problems 'accepting' the resignation of an 'old-skool' hero but fact is that people have lives to attend to and their involvement only increases more over time.

I'm thankful for pulling the stunting scene through in these troublesome times, and am even surprised it lasts this long.

Thanks homie!

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
Out Of Stunting
« Reply #73 on: November 14, 2007, 05:15:02 AM »
I am not, an old school hero.  Thanks man.

Offline вαℓυ

• Lord of The Underground
  • Veteran Member
  • Killerstunter
    • View Profile
    • http://uk.youtube.com/user/Balujan
Out Of Stunting
« Reply #74 on: November 14, 2007, 06:41:45 AM »
sad...
i dunno if u remember but when i introduced myself 1-2 months ago i said that i was trying to learn VC stunting. but then i lost my confidence cause i couldnt do almost anything right there. then i saw one of ur VC stunt vids and thats what inspired me to try my best and learn VC stunting
even though u dont know me lol i wish u good luck in whatever ur gonna do
but ur not gonna quit GTAS right? thats a good thing
good luck man  
it just makes me sad that some day gta:sa stunting will be no more
« Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 07:24:14 AM by killerstunter »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal