Poll

?

Yes
41 (62.1%)
No
25 (37.9%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Author Topic: Mike and Blah?  (Read 17966 times)

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
Mike and Blah?
« Reply #60 on: April 11, 2007, 03:30:23 PM »
Quote from: Haywire
for fucks sake, everything is just fucked up and everybody hates eachother. just..... ARGSGSGHHH FUCKING SHUT UP.

Someone needs a hug...can someone give this guy a hug?

Blah, like I said I'm sorry for not giving you the chance to fail. I DID think you were going to be a good mod, I wasn't just planning to make you fail or anything. I simply realized that by your attitude throughout last night, you didn't want to be mod. You say "people who want to be mod are going to be bad mods" well I just don't think that so

Offline Sabotage

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Mike and Blah?
« Reply #61 on: April 11, 2007, 04:57:22 PM »
Quote from: blah
Btw blackslimeman I can't read your post because it isn't in picture format.

I laughed for like 5 minutes straight after reading that one.

Oh, and about mike and blah being de-modded:

Shit's weak.

Offline Payton Westlake

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Mike and Blah?
« Reply #62 on: April 11, 2007, 06:31:48 PM »
Btw blackslimeman I can't read your post because it isn't in picture format.

I am glad you like to wallow in the past blah.  And just to comment, that behavior is exactly why you should not be a mod.  Grant it you were great back in the day, but you are so far gone you could not even fill your own great shoes again.  

Prove me wrong on that.  Oh wait.  You can't.  

People are not being uptight about everything.  I certaintly am not.  I am, and I am sure others are, just tired of people acting like pricks and assholes all the time, which you do much of, even more so than before.

blah you're falling.  You've been falling.  You're just too high up on you mushroom cloud to give damn.

Good luck with life.  You'll need it.

And as for you mike.  I never really talked to you as much as I did blah, which was only on practically two occasions, but what I do digress from you recent behavior is that you have a load of insecurities.

I mean come on, you let everything get to you one day in your little real world, and then you came on a forum, a forum, and spilled your guts over the internet super highway.  Can you say Emo-Bitch much?  Which is the exact comment you chose to throw at me when I commented on your childish behavior.  Your insult went without result.

I mean really.  You think you have the capabilities anymore to mod a forum board when you can't even get a grip of your self.

I hope you come to the horrible realization that you are the exact person you dispise, because evidence points you've become the same as the  cheesy humored kids, I stress kids, that annoy you the most.

Have fun looking in the mirror.  You won't find much.

-Payton

[/b]

Offline blah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.captainplaceholder.com
Mike and Blah?
« Reply #63 on: April 11, 2007, 06:42:06 PM »
As if you're in any position to call anyone a emo bitch.

The comment I made would have NEVER been made if you would have just posted what you had to say without saying something dumb like "watch them say some unnecessary comment because of this post."  I thought I'd oblige you.

What have I been failing at?  Mushroom clouds?  Please.  

I should make a new poll, who the fuck actually takes me seriously when I say things like "it's not easy always being right".  Really, who does?  You're a moron if you do.

And just so you know, you would have thought the same of me back when I was an admin...  Really, I haven't changed much.  I mean, I've aged 3 years, but you would have called me a prick back then to.  Why?  Because, as you put it, are a "Emo-Bitch".

Hurry, someone come and close this, people are talking about things in a heated manner!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 06:44:18 PM by blah »

Offline Barney

• Veteran Member
  • Adebisi's Hat
    • View Profile
Mike and Blah?
« Reply #64 on: April 11, 2007, 06:55:00 PM »
I would have liked to see how the whole Mike and Blah as mods thing would have worked out but oh well

Offline Payton Westlake

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Mike and Blah?
« Reply #65 on: April 11, 2007, 09:40:54 PM »
As if you're in any position to call anyone a emo bitch.

Actually I am in the position.  Given the fact that I have been there and actually matured from the experience.  I never called anyone an emo-bitch, so notice the question mark at the end of the sentence.  I only questioned the obvious fact that if acting like mike did wouldn't classify him to be an emo-bitch because he was at that point being an emo-bitch.

The comment I made would have NEVER been made if you would have just posted what you had to say without saying something dumb like "watch them say some unnecessary comment because of this post."  I thought I'd oblige you.

And yet you tried to sound smartass again, and not answer with any dignity whatsoever.  You didn't have to oblige anything, but then again another strike against you for doing the wrong thing at the wrong time.

What have I been failing at?  Mushroom clouds?  Please.  

I should make a new poll, who the fuck actually takes me seriously when I say things like "it's not easy always being right".  Really, who does?  You're a moron if you do.

Well thankfully I am not a moron, because I don't pay a grain of salt to what you say.  I used to, but obviously what comes from your mouth of recently is all just a joke.  And I never said you were failing.  Are you dislexic?  I typed falling, as in falling in my respect for you.

And just so you know, you would have thought the same of me back when I was an admin...  Really, I haven't changed much.  I mean, I've aged 3 years, but you would have called me a prick back then to.  Why?  Because, as you put it, are a "Emo-Bitch".

Sorry to dissappoint you bucko.  The emo-bitch episode was only for a month or two.  Before then I really admired the control you had and I had no qualms with anyone.  And then a month came by when things didn't go my way and I went nuts.  Oops my bad.  But now I could care less what you think I am.  So let me correct that, "I was and Emo-Bitch for a period of time."

Honestly back then you were a great guy in my book, and mike was too, but your recent antics just reek of immaturity these days, and not the ounce of fortitude, of the right fortitude, you had at times when you were a good mod.

Hurry, someone come and close this, people are talking about things in a heated manner!

If that was sarcasm, props to dry, really dry, humor.

But for the record no one here is heated, especially not me.  I am just merely pointing what I see wrong with you two, and in a more civil manner than you two care to retort with.

How old are you two anyway?  14?

-Payton

[/b]
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 09:43:27 PM by BlackSlimeMan.2049 »

Offline ZeroX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Mike and Blah?
« Reply #66 on: April 11, 2007, 09:45:17 PM »
^I believe he is 18, not 100% sure.

How old are you? 54? 12? Who the fuck knows

I don't see why you would write a short story in reply to 1 line (especially when you predicted this 1 line) from blah, perhaps this almighty 1 line holds oh so much?
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 09:47:42 PM by ZeroX »

Offline blah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.captainplaceholder.com
Mike and Blah?
« Reply #67 on: April 11, 2007, 10:44:18 PM »
You're a joke Payton, the sad part is you're trying to be serious.  Using words like bucko...  Then telling me to get off my "mushroom cloud".  That's hilarious.  If you don't understand what I'm trying to say, I'm calling you condescending.  Seems I need to clarify these things for you.

Give me an example of an answer with dignity?  Or better yet, give me an incentive to ever answer with dignity.  Especially to someone such as yourself.

Oh and I liked the dyslexic stab.  Because mistaking an i for an l is grounds to diagnose dyslexia.  Or was that a joke?  Shit.  So you take none of my prickish comments seriously, but you still call me a prick?  Your posts make a lot of sense.

Thanks for critiquing my sarcasm, it wasn't that I was trying to make a point, but I was trying to make you laugh!  Shit, sarcasm again, dry humor...  Oops.

Btw I'm glad you are able to read a spider man novel in a day.  That's truly worthy of bragging.

Offline Payton Westlake

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Mike and Blah?
« Reply #68 on: April 12, 2007, 01:28:19 AM »

You're a joke Payton
Yes, I do feel funny.

The sad part is you're trying to be serious.
My nuts are hairy.  Say's who, because I certaintly did not mean to sound serious, just blatant without giving a real damn of what you choose to do.

I'm calling you condescending.
What goes around comes around.

Give me an example of an answer with dignity?  Or better yet, give me an incentive to ever answer with dignity.
Why do I have to give you one?  Aren't you smart enough to figure that one out for yourself.

Especially to someone such as yourself.
I clearly don't deserve it.

Oh and I liked the dyslexic stab.  Because mistaking an i for an l is grounds to diagnose dyslexia.
Yeah it is.

So you take none of my prickish comments seriously,
Nope

but you still call me a prick?
Because you still are, no matter if I do or don't

Your posts make a lot of sense.
Yes they do,...if you can read it intelligibly.

Thanks for critiquing my sarcasm, it wasn't that I was trying to make a point, but I was trying to make you laugh!  Shit, sarcasm again, dry humor...  Oops.
ROFLMAOLOL

"Btw I'm glad you are able to read a spider man novel in a day.  That's truly worthy of bragging."

And that one actually does burn my bubble.  I was so interested in reading it that I did so in one sitting.  I am not bragging about anything.  It just shows how crazy I am for some of Marvel's characters.

I really like Spider-Man and I let people know it.

-Payton

Have fun kidding yourselves.  

[/b]

Offline Barney

• Veteran Member
  • Adebisi's Hat
    • View Profile
Mike and Blah?
« Reply #69 on: April 12, 2007, 03:14:54 AM »
zing on the spiderman thing, I laughed lol

Offline WEREWOLF

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
Mike and Blah?
« Reply #70 on: April 12, 2007, 04:07:32 AM »
the sad part is you're trying to be serious.
i guess it's a usual thing for a boy pretending to be 50+ yo man on the internet

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
  • Don't you remember the monsters?
    • View Profile
Mike and Blah?
« Reply #71 on: April 12, 2007, 06:35:33 AM »

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
Mike and Blah?
« Reply #72 on: April 12, 2007, 07:06:50 AM »
Closed by: Aries
Reason: Mindless arguing, it isn't going to get anywhere.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal