Author Topic: [KS]FANCY  (Read 10160 times)

Offline FFUUUrious

• White Label editor & Superficial Destroyer
    • View Profile
    • Furious' YouTube Account
Re: [KS]FANCY
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2011, 05:08:04 AM »
im really enjoy when watching it, good job  :wub:

Offline mqtH

• Aero Reapers
  • I liek teh grindz
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2011, 05:08:04 AM »
Damn.
Loved the style in this. Awesome one.

Offline SkilZ

• DSS Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/SkilZGtaS?feature=mhw5
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2011, 05:10:46 AM »
Already see great video editing was cool song too stunt was amazing Roach impressiv me with some infenrus stunt too with Freeway grind

Offline Dimension

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2011, 05:26:50 AM »
wow roach´s editing pwns! :mellow:
nice stunts also

Offline WildThing

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2011, 05:28:29 AM »
beautiful crew video ;] all in this vid is beautiful :D

Offline krs

• one man army
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2011, 05:32:24 AM »
thanks for the comments so far  :P

Offline Roach

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2011, 05:37:23 AM »
Vmx, Streem and other guys, who think or saw reps. Yup i understand you, because my reps was very fast. Why? Well, i had problem with San Andreas - everytime crash game, or replays. Some replays were too fast, like in this vid. We was speaking very long about his reps, take to collab or not. Anyway, it will be modded for you guys, doesnt matter, because for me it's fun not competition. Thanks for other comments. ; )

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2011, 05:40:44 AM »
I didn't think it was all that special to be honest. The editing was okay but there were a few problems with it which made it worse for me, Roach modded and KRS probably did as well. Poti's infernus stunt could have been cool but it was a shame it was lamed with a bus on the landing. The only stunt that really wowed me was Numero's sick krail to palm bonk to stoppie to grind, that was amazing. Daro's BB cabbie precision wasn't bad either.

Overall it was okay, but it's a shame you let Roach and KRS in the video.

Offline krs

• one man army
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2011, 05:46:27 AM »
I didn't think it was all that special to be honest. The editing was okay but there were a few problems with it which made it worse for me, Roach modded and KRS probably did as well. Poti's infernus stunt could have been cool but it was a shame it was lamed with a bus on the landing. The only stunt that really wowed me was Numero's sick krail to palm bonk to stoppie to grind, that was amazing. Daro's BB cabbie precision wasn't bad either.

Overall it was okay, but it's a shame you let Roach and KRS in the video.

hahahahah you're funny, nigga please. Come to samp and I will land it with you in the car newb

Offline Kacknase

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2011, 05:51:31 AM »
so yeah.. DOWNLOAD LINK ANYONE?  :ninja:

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2011, 05:54:24 AM »
Vimeo please?

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2011, 05:55:00 AM »
I'm actually disappointed to be honest. Intro was senseless and lame + I simply hate Kanye West (was him, eh?). The main song was also lame and the editing looked pretty half-assed. It looks stupid in videos without the vegetation textures, you should've reinstalled them. The overall look was kinda okay, but the contrast was too intense, some areas simply looked too dark. I didn't get Poti's Infernus stunt... did he bump the tree? However, a shame it got lamed with a bus there. Some stunts disappointed me aswell somehow. Daro stood totally out imo, I liked all his stuff. Worst stunts were by Roach because ... eh you know why, though that Freeway one had style. A plus here is the amount of car stunts. Well overall it's not your best video imo, however good luck for the next one then. And Roach, please no more modding. Technical/stylish stuff is soooo much better than all this faked big air crap, people need to realise. :ajaja:

Offline Roach

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2011, 06:05:37 AM »
I think, Im a modder now for a GTAS, but anyway i wrote what hapenned. Im going to upload HQ version today. I wrote on YT about cut clips.

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2011, 06:06:16 AM »
I liked that freeway grind a lot.

Offline Franco

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2011, 06:11:51 AM »
Even if Roach ruined the video, he saved it with that sweeeeet Freeway grind  :lol:
Finisher is ridiculous and the editing... WHY the hell use those GODAMN ugly scratches in the whole damn video? I mean, come'on, why? It's just ugly...

The rest is really nice, krs's boost looked a bit weird but it's a cabbie boost so I can't be sure...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal