Author Topic: Vinewood  (Read 1635 times)

Offline JustAdam

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Vinewood
« on: August 05, 2020, 04:23:48 PM »

Hey guys! Must write about something... When my stunting journey started, i was very poor kid, had a pc, but too low end. It wasn't really good for editing even sometimes for making tricks in SA, that's probably the reason people mocked from me. Now it's different, so checkmate. And yeah i don't need to be in any eitiong crew just for my good feeling, c'mon, we're adults now and it gaves u no profits, only fun if u like it, same as making tricks in any game.

Right?

Anyway... Thanks DSS for being a part of your awesome community! I wanted to go WH back then before an audition, but really trusted DanielO, he choosed your team, so yeah i changed my mind and followed him there, which i don't regret at all. I've meet amazing people like: Joep, SkillZ, The Big V, etc. My friend Tommy joined there later, somewhere inside im a "Wasteland Hero" even that i choosed the other path, the dark side lol! Joke. But dat way leads me here again.

Enjoy the video

Offline wviMis

• Modus Operandi
    • View Profile
Re: Vinewood
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2020, 06:45:06 PM »
cool video ;D

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
  • Natural's the best way.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2020, 02:34:46 AM »
don't get me wrong, i don't want to offend you or something, but i just don't get why you, the guy who is in stunting like 10 years, don't evolve in general? i'm not here about to hate on this video, at least, you got fun making this, i hope, but man, the level of the video was just like from newbie. the song is ruined, could be a sick video with this old nostalgic song..

Offline JustAdam

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2020, 03:59:29 AM »
 :cc_detective:

Well i don't care about the level of stunts man since im not in the network crew anymore. Not going to die stunting hours like a no lyf. Maybe you would like to show somethin more impressive, but i was inactive 4 years and yes i had fun at least. Notice that for a standard user those tricks seems to be hard still. I must disagree with you about dat song, it is full. Can be ruined only when u change tempo by using youtube option to do so.

If you have a doubts in my skill then go watch my best of
Overall i don't feel offend in any way. It's just your opinion i respect. U are disapointed now, but you will be more when stunts in SA end someday.

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2020, 10:17:40 AM »
I actually enjoyed this one, the last two stunts were the best imo.

Offline Minq

• Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2020, 11:52:52 PM »
cool video albi  :wub:

Offline JustAdam

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2020, 12:38:28 PM »
Really appreciate <3