Author Topic: Eyegasm  (Read 8420 times)

Offline Syny

• People need to learn and enjoy solitude
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/SrSyny
Re: Eyegasm
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2012, 07:05:57 PM »
Oh yeah, awesome stunt and edit.   :wub:

Offline Ѕcavenger

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2012, 01:17:18 AM »
isn't it classed as modding though?
You can get underwater with a bug but there are not many spots.

The editing was amazing I fucking loved it. Keep doing your editing like this. :a-cheer:

Offline HellGun

• Don't say that something's poss. until it's landed
    • View Profile
    • GTAstunting.net
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2012, 03:28:57 AM »
I'm speechless.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2012, 04:19:43 AM »
Sick :D

Offline tomiboy

• pls
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • tomiboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2012, 04:28:08 AM »
so awesome  :o... atm people do better stunts in mp than in sp  :ninja:

Offline corevil

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2012, 08:39:32 AM »
bravo!

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2012, 10:29:22 AM »
Epic stunt.

Offline Nikedj

• Veteran Member
  • Melk met een koekje
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2012, 01:41:21 PM »
Wow the editing and the stunt were amazing!

Offline DiptuS

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2012, 05:11:29 AM »
my solo NXT GEN was the last video from you and now, over 1 year, you are back  :wub:

oh right..time goes fast! damn it  :|

i hope there will be more videos from you in the future again  :jajaja:

think so...i have one or two projects which i can do, so maybe there's coming something new next time...for sure i'm going to start with gta v cinematics, when it's released..

Offline Watash

• FSK Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2012, 06:21:57 AM »
Awsum vid!

Offline Sleixe

• Veteran Member
  • Tommehh
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2012, 06:39:51 AM »
Great editing, I don't want to take anything away from the skill involved with the stunt, but I just personally didn't find it pleasing to the eye. Maybe it's just the way it was grinded (straight down, instead of a stylish side way grind) not too sure, but it didn't sit right.

Says the one who can't even stunt for shit.

Offline MikeyMouse

• Vladivostok Brother | Addicted To Taxi's
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2012, 07:22:52 AM »
Great editing, I don't want to take anything away from the skill involved with the stunt, but I just personally didn't find it pleasing to the eye. Maybe it's just the way it was grinded (straight down, instead of a stylish side way grind) not too sure, but it didn't sit right.

Mature. It's called expressing my opinion, I never said it was a bad stunt, I never stated that I can land the stunt better, I simply said it would have looked even better with the sideways grind.

+ instead of demotivating new stunters by calling them 'shit' you should try to encourage them by giving them tips and advice in order to improve there stunting, so that this forum can continue to create great stunters.

Offline Sleixe

• Veteran Member
  • Tommehh
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2012, 08:52:03 AM »

Mature. It's called expressing my opinion, I never said it was a bad stunt, I never stated that I can land the stunt better, I simply said it would have looked even better with the sideways grind.

+ instead of demotivating new stunters by calling them 'shit' you should try to encourage them by giving them tips and advice in order to improve there stunting, so that this forum can continue to create great stunters.

Wow, you seem to put a lot of time to writing here. I don't obviously care what the fuck do you say, you're still one newbie here and a bad stunter.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2012, 08:58:54 AM »

Offline Sleixe

• Veteran Member
  • Tommehh
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2012, 09:01:42 AM »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal