Author Topic: GTASL3 - Region 2 - Round 1 - Psycho vs. Spoof  (Read 8174 times)

Offline Spoofy

• View Profile
    • http://
GTASL3 - Region 2 - Round 1 - Psycho vs. Spoof
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2007, 02:45:19 PM »
I just want to get this over with, Psycho has six hours to go. I really don't even care if I loose or not, I just want to get it over with.

Offline brandon6199

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2007, 03:11:24 PM »
Quote from: Spoof
I just want to get this over with, Psycho has six hours to go. I really don't even care if I loose or not, I just want to get it over with.

Don't worry Spoof, you'll pwn him

[/sarcasm]

Offline Devision

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2007, 03:43:33 PM »
^asshole.

Good luck to Spoof and Psycho! =D
I would view the rep but im too lazy.. So i'll just wait for the GTASL3 video.

Offline Psycho

• Insomniac.
  • Veteran Member
  • <_<
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2007, 02:47:38 AM »
Welsome back. As you know, gtas was offline most of the last few hours, so i could not submit my stunt. And I was at a birthday party and I got home at (no joke) 11:55 PM EST. So I quickly rushed in to my room and sent my stunt to NoAP. Here it is again. Even If I don't win, I had fun staying late at the party, so it was worth it. Good Luck Spoof. See you all on Friday.

Offline Dannye

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2007, 04:47:31 AM »
Could you possibly post a link here for the other judges (and the other ppl who want to see it)?
(Sorry if you already did this, but I couldnt find a link in your previous post)

Offline Psycho

• Insomniac.
  • Veteran Member
  • <_<
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2007, 06:44:03 AM »
WHOOPS

I meant to attach a rep... here it is...
« Last Edit: January 29, 2007, 08:52:37 AM by Psycho »

Offline Spoofy

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2007, 09:14:27 AM »
Psycho, you started your stunt in the Escobar International area and finished in the Junk Yard area. I just check it out myself and the landing is clearly in the Junk Yard, the starting point might be on the exact border of Little Havana and Escobar International but as you're coming on the run-up it fades over to the Escobar area.

Is Pyscho's stunt invalid now, or not?

Offline Psycho

• Insomniac.
  • Veteran Member
  • <_<
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2007, 09:47:21 AM »
Oh yeah.. I noticed that, and I was going to ask about it, but I completely forgot.

If it is invalid, is it alright if I switch to the first one I sent you NoAP? (I sent it before the deadline)

If not, let the judging begin

-EDIT- In case I didn't land the one I was trying (which I didn't) I had a few backup stunts... I sent them to NoAP before the deadline and then chose the one I wanted to use. The first one's small but not that bad, the second one's big and a combo but too easy, and the third one was actually harder but (dammit) might be invalid...

Then again, If the one I submitted is invalid, the one I was trying would also be...

Offline Sabotage

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2007, 11:40:31 AM »
Clip! Clip! Clip!

Offline morbidxxx

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2007, 11:55:33 AM »
yes clip please  Were is SoRu???

Offline brandon6199

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2007, 03:36:26 PM »
Pyscho's stunt seemed more appealing to me...

Offline Dannye

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2007, 04:20:46 PM »

I think I'll save casting my votes on this one till I get word from NoAP on the validity of Psycho's entry.

Offline Torque

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2007, 04:34:27 PM »
Torque's Opinion:

Psycho - Nice stunt even though it's old I'm sure you would've won if you had landed on the top of the junkyard.
Spoof - New stunt, the height is average and the distance is average.

My vote by default would have to go to Spoof. But I'm not a judge so don't pay attention to this.

Offline Dannye

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2007, 04:51:50 PM »
Since I have just finished going through and casting my votes for all the 'vote-able' challenges so far, I really would like to vote for this one now also (I certainly dont want to forget to do it later on). So anyways, here is my vote, but keep one thing in mind: I reserve the right to change my vote IF Psycho is forced to change his entry to a different stunt. On with the vote (on the 'current' stunts):

---

Psycho: Old spot (I think), but still a decent stunt. Water hazard makes it more interesting, the north bug makes it hard, and you also got good height. Would've been nice to see ya land on the tall junk-pile structure, but I guess I can keep dreaming, that would've been a much more difficult stunt.

Spoof: A nice straightforward and smooth BSM to roof, with good distance and height from the bsm to the roof. And the setup looked like it might have been tough too - trees can be annoying in bsm setups. And I really liked that you used a non pcj for the setup bike, that makes things more interesting to me (I only noticed that fact on my forth viewing of the stunt, I almost missed it, lol).

My Vote: I am slightly dissapointed due to the open-ness of the challenge that all we saw were two straightforward bsms, but nevertheless I still gotta cast my vote don't I. I think I am gonna go with Spoof's stunt as my vote for this challenge. I am not 100% sure why, but I enjoyed his stunt moreso than I did Psycho's, it was definately the more appealing stunt to me.

Offline Psycho

• Insomniac.
  • Veteran Member
  • <_<
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2007, 05:12:52 PM »
Quote from: Torque
I'm sure you would've won if you had landed on the top of the junkyard.
Quote from: Dannye
Would've been nice to see ya land on the tall junk-pile structure

lol.

That's what I was trying and I almost got it... would have if I hadn't gone to that party. I actually cleared it, but then didn't land it. Here's the reps of my closest attempts...
« Last Edit: January 29, 2007, 05:13:14 PM by Psycho »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal